Profx Seasonal Products

profX

sir saan pwedeng makabili nitong vibe ring? nagdeliver ba kayo?

here sa akin , please click one of my signatures below to get the ordering details and other instructions !

hey mga guys , this thing really works , im down to the last piece , i had bought 5 pcs last 2007 , and reused it till the silicon worns out , remember don't wash or submerge the whole vibrator , just seperate the rubber , and wipe clean and disinffect with alcohol , replace the battery and you are good for the next date ! as the line posted , hindi niyo kaya mag paliit ng battery in betwin sex , ayaw natin sympre pa hintayin ang partner natin seeing her eyes roll all white , so mas maganda use 2 or 3 pcs , then replace it when your home ! ano profx tama ba line ko gayang gaya ba sa line mo !

hahahaha cheers , nice seeing your back and active ! more power to you pare !

tumpak mo , nice to see ur still active and alive !

this the wearing instructions for the 3d infinity condom , for those who have the whole box , open it in truly , it's back printed !

Extra Stimulation to Females:

During sexual intercourse, the 3D ribbon repeatedly stimulates a female's G spot which is located inside the vagina. It effectively lessens the time until orgasm.

On average, it takes a female 15 minutes to reach orgasm. Evidently, the time has drastically shortened after using Infinity Condom.

Extension of Males’ Endurance:

"Yang Yen Juen"’s elastic structure and its contractiveness is applied to the ram sheath which effectively extends male endurance. This way, males can still have excellent sexual performance without any kind of medical aid. The breakthrough of Infinity 3D condom is all about its “Double Purpose” which greatly improves the quality of sex.

On average, a male will only stay aroused for 5 minutes before ejaculation. After using Infinity Condom, the endurance has apparently prolonged.

* Effects varied among users

A sexual intercourse assisting tool called "Yang Yen Juen" (see fig.) had been invented by the Chinese during an ancient period. The Chinese originally removed the eye sockets of a ram, sewed them together with the lashes of a sheep, and soaked it until it was soft, which made "Yang Yen Juen". The males ribbed “Yang Yen Juen” onto their penis while having sex. As a result, females could reach orgasm earlier because the eye lashes of the sheep stimulated their clitoris, which we now called the G spot. This ancient concept matched almost exactly with our modern-day medical theory.

"Yang Yen Juan" also slowed down the penile blood circulation and extended males’ erection time while making the penis more rigid during sex. This was why "Yang Yen Juen" had been such an important sexual intercourse assisting tool during that period of time and remained so for a few hundred years. However, "Yang Yen Juen" no longer exists in the modern society due to hygienic problems and inefficiency in usage.

(BACK TO TOP)

Researches stated that over 50% of female populations need their clitorises (G spot) to be stimulated in order to reach orgasm. 50-70% of the female can never reach orgasm directly through sexual intercourse. Experts stated that a female's most sensitive sex organ is at her clitoris (G spot). An exciting orgasm or even multiple orgasms can be resulted by appropriate stimulation. (We can classify the periods as 1. Clitoris orgasm period, 2. Vagina orgasm period, 3. Uterus contracting orgasm period)

Multiple orgasms, probably most women never have experienced it. The characteristics of this biological reaction include most of the followings: increasing temperature in body, blushing, shortening of breath, skin paralysis, nerve tension, twitching in body, all muscles of vagina and anus sphincter, moaning

subconsciously in intervals, and also, generating a large amount of liquid in vagina. An abstract explanation is: feels like entering a paradise, being in a blurry and floating state. The time period of the whole process and specific biological reactions defer with different individuals.

G spot, technically named Grafenberg, located at the upper wall 1.5-3.8cm inside from the pudendum. This spongy tissue will naturally erect when being stimulated. Its exact position differs among females. The three dimensional design of Infinity Condom provides extra stimulation to females' G-spot through out the intercourse.infinity 3d condom 75 pesos per box ( 3 pairs/sets, 3 burgundy and 3 greens )

instructions - wear the ring ( burgundy ) first , then wear the condom ( green )

* burgundy - the ring have a tight rubber band at the end , it helps to prevent premature explosion .

*green - made from ultra thin rubber for you to have a sense of feeling !

i have tested this , all i can say is , it makes your partner moan and moanning !

for ordering instructions and other details pls click my signatures below ! TNX

post-55734-1255573126.jpg

post-55734-1255573155.gif

post-55734-1255573174.jpg

post-55734-1255573185.jpg

Edited by profX
pm me the details for SB.

items i carry

scorpio pills - malakas eto that you can have more that 2 girls in a fight for 12 hrs and can stand to 7-9 multiple cums each girl and still your capable to keep going but scorpion is not suitable for those with medical issues !

crystal pills - much milder good for 12 hours fight or 16 hrs standby but not strong enough for a 3 some party !

strip water - 5 ml liquid makes the female veins or muscle contracts and wanna be bang !

vibra ring pls see above post.

infinity 3d condom - pls see above post .

ez pills or emegency pills - out off stocks !

for ordering details , contact # or field reports simple click one of my signatures below , cut off time is 2pm for bank dep , later than that can't be check . and delay one more day , and i don't meet -up

pinaka promo for now is the vibra ring old price is p250 , now only p180 , yes it is reusable , washable ( not the motor ) , adjustable size ( belt type w spikes all over ). please see above post .

note : change to a new battery befor use , free extra 2 batts each vibra !!!

Edited by profX
pinaka promo for now is the vibra ring old price is p250 , now only p180 , yes it is reusable , washable ( not the motor ) , adjustable size ( belt type w spikes all over ). please see above post .

note : change to a new battery befor use , free extra 2 batts each vibra !!!

prof yung strip water ba, ilalagay mo yung lahat ng laman ng bote for it to be effective?

new stocks of condoms

OKAMOTO - CROWN , HARMONY p75 box / 3 pcs

OKAMOTO - DOT de HOT , DOT de COOL p137 box / 3pcs

infinity 3d condom - 1st piece with ring , 2nd piece is the condom p75 box / 3 pairs ! this 3d infinity condoms bring much pleasure to the girl , and prevent the male from premature explosion !

on going promos , doesn't includes CONDOM PURCHASE only !

Edited by profX

FR send to my pm copy & paste with consent

Welcome to your messenger

FR on crystal pills

Personal Message

( user name hold )

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts FR on crystal pills, Yesterday, 07:41 PM

Voyeur

Group: Newbies

Member No.: 1,290

Profx,

As much as I would like to post an FR, I will just send you a PM. The reason is my ????? is also a member of mtc and she might read my FR, siguradong patay tayo dyan! hehe. I will just be in the safe side so I hope you will understand.

Anyway, I received your package last Thursday night (around 7PM). I went to MP last Friday and tried the potent of crytal pills. I will not go into details but I had 2 pops with the MPA that I encountered. The 1st pop is somewhat longer that the usual but the second pop really drained all my energy hehe. The MPA had 3 cums and already exhausted but enjoying.

The side effects that I experienced were mild headache, clogged nose, upset stomach and blurred vision. I did not experienced the hot feelings and fast heartbeat that I experienced with scorpion pills and the headache subsided the following day.

The potent of crystal is lesser as compared to scorpion. But the side effect of crystal is milder and lasted for short period of time vs. scorpion.

I still have to try crytall pills for the second time and see if the potent and side effect will be the same.

Edited by profX
FR send to my pm copy & paste with consent

Welcome to your messenger

FR on crystal pills

Personal Message

( user name hold )

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts FR on crystal pills, Yesterday, 07:41 PM

Voyeur

Group: Newbies

Member No.: 1,290

Profx,

As much as I would like to post an FR, I will just send you a PM. The reason is my ????? is also a member of mtc and she might read my FR, siguradong patay tayo dyan! hehe. I will just be in the safe side so I hope you will understand.

Anyway, I received your package last Thursday night (around 7PM). I went to MP last Friday and tried the potent of crytal pills. I will not go into details but I had 2 pops with the MPA that I encountered. The 1st pop is somewhat longer that the usual but the second pop really drained all my energy hehe. The MPA had 3 cums and already exhausted but enjoying.

The side effects that I experienced were mild headache, clogged nose, upset stomach and blurred vision. I did not experienced the hot feelings and fast heartbeat that I experienced with scorpion pills and the headache subsided the following day.

The potent of crystal is lesser as compared to scorpion. But the side effect of crystal is milder and lasted for short period of time vs. scorpion.

I still have to try crytall pills for the second time and see if the potent and side effect will be the same.

after the bout then you have felt plain headache you can biogesic .

FYI , today i received an item order , pls include the shipping fee so i can ship it to yah . i will be waiting . for faster reply use text msg also .

share ko lang sa inyo , but hold ko lang username .

nag pm uli yun buyer at may tono pa nagagalit hah bossy talaga mga dayuhan ( ayaw mag back read , ayaw din mag text , pm lang gusto ) na nagpenetrate sa atin bansa . etong inglesero na galing tate na koriano !

hey make the dep for the shipping , so our transaction be over !

Edited by profX
master need ko na mag reload ng supply , oorder ako 3 scorpion , 2 crystals , 5 boxes of infinity . late dep , habol ba yan bago nov1 , may gimik barkada ? byahe laguna .

na BUHAY ! LOL master ! hahahahaha , yep it will reach you on time , they said they are open , 2f2f i have the vibra ring that you want "caress de GOLD " , please back read or click my signatures for alter link , thanks :thumbsupsmiley:

sir, meron ka ba yung oitnment lang na ipapahid pampatagal ayaw ko kasi yung iniinom baka matindi side effects

hi zaguuu , out of stock yun hinahanap mo and it won't be continued , effective but lot's of feed back na may taste na hindi gusto nung magBJ . !

available items

2 kinds of pills

strip water for female

2 love dolls 3k each discounted all ready ! 5ft tall

1 dildos

emergency pill or morning after pill

assorted condom okamoto condoms

3d infinity condom ( your chick will go crazy and ask for it after the first try )

caress de gold p180 on promo price free 2 batts ( back read for instructions )

sexy attires p250 ( old stocks )

pls back read for field reports or click my signature to get my contact number and ordering details !

Edited by profX