Profx Seasonal Products

profX

crystal pills with mole last 2 packs .

scorpion last 5 packs

next batch will be end of the month !

maxman2 - lots of stocks , mga bro's you have to try this new pills it will make your dick erect , rigid as steel pipe !

arousal water - discontinued

strip water last 10 bottles

for female a new liquid mix to drink will be introduce soon !

Edited by profX

good day sir...just want u to know that i am interested in your items...though hindi pa nga lang ako makakaorder ngayun...but for sure one of these days oorder din ako sau...i still have little doubts sa mga items mo about their safetiness sa health nang nga gumagamit, but then sa dami nang nga nagpopost d2...i guess....it is safe to say that they are safe...anyway...if ever na oorder ako...i just might drop a call...hehehe..tamad po kasi ako magtext...anyway...once lang naman yun so...i guess that would be fine right?....

well yun lang po..basta po lage pong safe ang nga items mo, that would be very, very fine....dadami pa ang nga bibili sau nyan for sure..

salamat po sa time...and un lang po ulit.... THNX :goatee:

good day sir...just want u to know that i am interested in your items...though hindi pa nga lang ako makakaorder ngayun...but for sure one of these days oorder din ako sau...i still have little doubts sa mga items mo about their safetiness sa health nang nga gumagamit, but then sa dami nang nga nagpopost d2...i guess....it is safe to say that they are safe...anyway...if ever na oorder ako...i just might drop a call...hehehe..tamad po kasi ako magtext...anyway...once lang naman yun so...i guess that would be fine right?....

well yun lang po..basta po lage pong safe ang nga items mo, that would be very, very fine....dadami pa ang nga bibili sau nyan for sure..

salamat po sa time...and un lang po ulit.... THNX :goatee:

i do accept calls ( for Q & A ) , but on the part yun bank generated code ( para masure ko ikaw ang depositor ) , it's better to be in a text and i also need to have your complete mailling details ( so i can send the items to you ) it's like a hard copy ! .

Edited by profX

Before I start my review, I just want to thank ProfX for being a very professional seller. He responded to my numerous inquiries very promptly. Delivery was fast that I already had the item in the afternoon of the following day, despite only depositing the payment at 4:00 of the preceding day.

And now the review of the maxman pills (I also bought the “crystal with mole” product but I have yet to use it.).

Since I was advised not to take a maxman pill when full, I had a pill 40 minutes after having my late dinner. I don’t have a problem having an erection, but I do find it hard to cum wants the deed becomes long playing. As every gentlemanyak will do as a sign of courtesy, we want our mates and FUBUs to cum first before we do. Naturally, I will hold off blowing my load until the girl reaches the big “O”. However, what happens is that I tend to “de-sensitize” myself too much that I find it hard to reach climax immediately. Long playing talaga ako dati pa na once hindi ako labasan within 10 minutes of pumping. Tipong ang tagal ko talagang labasan kasi pinigil ko ng sobra sa umpisa he3. With maxman, I didn’t need to resist the pleasure of having sex and hold it off to much to k*ll my senses. Thus I enjoy sex more unlike before I had to take my mind of sex in order to hold my blow off. Konting alalay na lang sa pagpipigil kumbaga.

Another thing, sometimes my dick loses erection when I change positions, especially when the room is hot or the ventilation/airconditioning unit does not meet my standards (I like my room cold especially at night). But with maxman, I knew for a fact that the room was hot as I was perspiring by the long pumping but still my dick didn’t lose interest and continued to be hard, thus didn’t interrupt my blissful moment as well as the girl’s.

Likewise, my fubu (whom I admit I have fallen in love with now…..) said that dick was larger and harder than normal. I didn’t notice if it grew momentarily but it definitely felt harder. She was moaning loudly and her eyes turned white. She kept on saying “grabe, mas lumaki pa ang iyo ngayon, ano bang ginawa mo dyan?” Of course, I smiled secretly he3.

After finishing round 1 (which is longer than usual considering that even without the maxman pill is already long), my dick was still hard and I continued to pump her. Normally, once I cum, my dick will go back to its usual size and I will lose interest in sex. However, due to the maxman pill, there was little to negligible decline in my vigor to continue pumping. I continued pumping but my fubu complained that her pussy is already sore and I had to stuff. Lupaypay ang girl at hindi na talaga kaya. Pag higa ng kama, tullog na agad, tulog mantika na at naghihilik pa (which normally hindi naman siya naghihilik, napagod siguro).

What’s ironic is that my dick continued to be hard 2 to 3 hours after the deed. It was moderately hard that any “provocation” may wake up the demon (or giant) inside of it. When we did it in the morning, my dick still felt hard and doing the deed was more difficult because she was wasted from our sex act earlier that she wasn’t lubricating as much. Her words were “naubos yata ako kanina kaya siguro tuyong tuyo na ako ngayon”. She even withdrew/pulled my dick twice from her pussy from a dogstyle position because she said it was painful and that my dick, which was larger than usual daw, was grinding her too much. Eventually, I had to settle with a blow job and hand job (darn, he3 but I knew she enjoyed the deed much more than I did).

Sorry, i wasnt able to test how many times i will be able to come in one session. My fubu (though i am really starting to love her) can no longer continue with the deed just after round one because it was severely long playing and continued only in the morning (overnight kasi kami sa motel eh). Make sure your girl takes lots of fluids to ensure she doesnt end up drained or "tuyo" which will put the session to an unwanted halt.

About the side effects, I experienced headache (which was gone after I took a biogesic pill) and clogged nose (for about 3 hours). I didn’t experience the side effects within 3 hours from taking the pill because I took lots of fluid. However, after doing the deed, I wanted to drink lots of water but I couldn’t because I was too tired. Maybe if I took fluids AFTER the deed, the side effects wouldn’t be much, or better yet, there will not be any.

Anyway, the bottomline is that I am a satisfied customer he3.

Thanks prof for the pills.

[excess ]

sensya na lahat ng babasa kung super detailed ang FR ha.

Edited by bpc_dnd
Before I start my review, I just want to thank ProfX for being a very professional seller. He responded to my numerous inquiries very promptly. Delivery was fast that I already had the item in the afternoon of the following day, despite only depositing the payment at 4:00 of the preceding day.

And now the review of the maxman pills (I also bought the “crystal with mole” product but I have yet to use it.).

Since I was advised not to take a maxman pill when full, I had a pill 40 minutes after having my late dinner. I don’t have a problem having an erection, but I do find it hard to cum wants the deed becomes long playing. As every gentlemanyak will do as a sign of courtesy, we want our mates and FUBUs to cum first before we do. Naturally, I will hold off blowing my load until the girl reaches the big “O”. However, what happens is that I tend to “de-sensitize” myself too much that I find it hard to reach climax immediately. Long playing talaga ako dati pa na once hindi ako labasan within 10 minutes of pumping. Tipong ang tagal ko talagang labasan kasi pinigil ko ng sobra sa umpisa he3. With maxman, I didn’t need to resist the pleasure of having sex and hold it off to much to k*ll my senses. Thus I enjoy sex more unlike before I had to take my mind of sex in order to hold my blow off. Konting alalay na lang sa pagpipigil kumbaga.

Another thing, sometimes my dick loses erection when I change positions, especially when the room is hot or the ventilation/airconditioning unit does not meet my standards (I like my room cold especially at night). But with maxman, I knew for a fact that the room was hot as I was perspiring by the long pumping but still my dick didn’t lose interest and continued to be hard, thus didn’t interrupt my blissful moment as well as the girl’s.

Likewise, my fubu (whom I admit I have fallen in love with now…..) said that dick was larger and harder than normal. I didn’t notice if it grew momentarily but it definitely felt harder. She was moaning loudly and her eyes turned white. She kept on saying “grabe, mas lumaki pa ang iyo ngayon, ano bang ginawa mo dyan?” Of course, I smiled secretly he3.

After finishing round 1 (which is longer than usual considering that even without the maxman pill is already long), my dick was still hard and I continued to pump her. Normally, once I cum, my dick will go back to its usual size and I will lose interest in sex. However, due to the maxman pill, there was little to negligible decline in my vigor to continue pumping. I continued pumping but my fubu complained that her pussy is already sore and I had to stuff. Lupaypay ang girl at hindi na talaga kaya. Pag higa ng kama, tullog na agad, tulog mantika na at naghihilik pa (which normally hindi naman siya naghihilik, napagod siguro).

What’s ironic is that my dick continued to be hard 2 to 3 hours after the deed. It was moderately hard that any “provocation” may wake up the demon (or giant) inside of it. When we did it in the morning, my dick still felt hard and doing the deed was more difficult because she was wasted from our sex act earlier that she wasn’t lubricating as much. Her words were “naubos yata ako kanina kaya siguro tuyong tuyo na ako ngayon”. She even withdrew/pulled my dick twice from her pussy from a dogstyle position because she said it was painful and that my dick, which was larger than usual daw, was grinding her too much. Eventually, I had to settle with a blow job and hand job (darn, he3 but I knew she enjoyed the deed much more than I did).

Sorry, i wasnt able to test how many times i will be able to come in one session. My fubu (though i am really starting to love her) can no longer continue with the deed just after round one because it was severely long playing and continued only in the morning (overnight kasi kami sa motel eh). Make sure your girl takes lots of fluids to ensure she doesnt end up drained or "tuyo" which will put the session to an unwanted halt.

About the side effects, I experienced headache (which was gone after I took a biogesic pill) and clogged nose (for about 3 hours). I didn’t experience the side effects within 3 hours from taking the pill because I took lots of fluid. However, after doing the deed, I wanted to drink lots of water but I couldn’t because I was too tired. Maybe if I took fluids AFTER the deed, the side effects wouldn’t be much, or better yet, there will not be any.

Anyway, the bottomline is that I am a satisfied customer he3.

Thanks prof for the pills.

[excess ]

sensya na lahat ng babasa kung super detailed ang FR ha.

hi bpc_dnd , i suggest baon ka rin KY-jelly para parehas hindi kayo ma sugatan , you have to drink mineral water or juice , to keep you going . kc kahit yun mga old pills sa old FR's they make one thirsty . sa FR's mo wala consecutive explosion or 2 rounds in a row , yun syo next morning na and this is your first time to take the pill ,

2nd time will lessen the sideeffects !

thanks for your FR ! para may mabasa mga forumers , i will wait for your next FR !

Edited by profX
ah ok i guess i haft to see for my self hehehehe, its true with your other pills nakaka uhaw talaga, i remember using the crystal pills, isang pitcher yata ng mineral na inom ko,

a pitcher that's lots of fluids sir thorn_elemental , ngayon mo lang na kwento ah , did crystal keep you going and going ?

yes you have to try it , para malaman if hiyang sa iyo !

mga bossing, baka pwede pasabi kung anong pag number yung mga descriptions nung prducts ni prfx. thanks!

helo stainted , use your mouse and mouse over my colored signatures , that will bring you to an alternate links and get my contact # & ordering info's and please do read the full page ! thanks

Edited by profX
profx mas astig etong maxman2 , long playing yakang yaka , super stiff and kaya 2 girls surrender sila . yun offer sa akin , reffer nila ako sa kasama nila na para ilaban ako . thank you talaga .

coming from you , abah natutuwa ako , lam kong sanay ka na sa ganun LOL ! hahahaha , cge sir balitaan mo na ako uli via FR and details din doon sa magiging laban if MILF o TEEN's ! LOL !

i had recvd a text this morning , hindi gumana sa kanya ang maxman2 , in exchanges of text msgs , informing me what had happen and i did asked how he took it and what else !

*please do not drink any gatorade or energy drink , it will flashes away the effect of the herbal power . ( marami na old F.R.'s na ganun incidents , red bull and the likes )

*on that day of your sked fight , stop all other medication .

please do back reads for testimonials , do's & don'ts , para successful mga laban , wala rin ma sayang ! peace and lets all have fun !

Edited by profX

mga bro and readers of my thread , bad news nag 2nd try na yun buyer , hindi talaga gumana , sad to say first reported failure sa maxman2 ,

dati may failure din 2 sa crystal

yun sa scorpion 2 din !

guys i will be in trainning by monday , i don't know yet my sked and if i can squeeze some time for this pills , wait & see ako by tues ko post !

I tried the maxman pills for the 2nd time and the side effects were now very minimal, unlike the first time when I had to take a biogesic pill for the headache to subside. However, the efficacy of the pill is still the same. My tool was as hard as ever and I enjoyed doing the deed more because the pill will make you last more that I don’t have to completely desensitize myself from immediately blowing away. It still gave me penile size increase that my partner (s@%t I am starting to really get attached to this girl) again said “ano ba yan, ang laki na naman ngayon dyan. Ano bang ginawa mo dyan”. The only downsize is that she could not carry on anymore after 1 round of long pumping. Mahapdi na daw kasi nga naman ang tagal ng pumping eh, we exhausted a number of position. We continued it again in the morning (overnight kasi ulit) at okay pa din kasi erect pa rin si junior he3.

Okay na okay talaga ang maxman he3

Profx, sana may papabilis ka ng sperm production. I don’t have problems in having erection, what I have a problem with is getting to cum when it is round two or more. I can pump for an hour or so but had difficulty in coming he3. Maxman made it easier for me to come twice but still with a gap between the rounds.