Profx Seasonal Products

profX

starting JUNE 1st , ordering and checking of bank dep will be 2pm sharp , later than 2pm will be consider late dep and no action will be taken till next cut off time .

maxman p350

scorpion p250

okamoto harmony or crown p75 to dot de cool or dot de hot p137

vibra ring p180 w free 2 extra batts ( reusable / washable )

for bank details or instruction click on my signature that will link you to my multiply . off course you have to send me your valid info's via text so that i can reply to you the soonest ! :mtc:

master is active again . sasabihin ko sa trpa k

mga fellow GM's please be prompt sa cut off time 2pm , bec 1 only check once and then prepares the ordered items for shipping , anytime im on mobile , it's too hassle to give in request for late deposite's and make a 2nd run . so make sure bank dep's are made before 2pm , inform me via text the bank generated code to make sure it's you , your orders and amount , of course your full mailling details ( pick-up's or delivery ). thanks

uy good news iyan prof, try ko pareho later kung

effective ito

SP nasa testing stage pa , if you like buy some of the maxman2 o scorpion , then i will give you cap of the new pill and the liquid , para hindi mo na maghintay ng matagal !

Edited by profX

Im am not good in FR's but what i can tell you guys is scorpion pills works bigtime!!!

Thanks Profx! Hopefully next week i will try maxman2 and the free 3d condom you included.

helo RG , hehehehe i was expecting a detailed Fr from yah , so that a new testimonials can be read by the reader , never the less thanks for coming up with a comment .

helo RG , hehehehe i was expecting a detailed Fr from yah , so that a new testimonials can be read by the reader , never the less thanks for coming up with a comment .

shy ako prof....hahaha!!!

Basta my schlong was up from sunday morning up to the next day and my partner was complaining because it was soooooooo hard.... :blush:

eto naman ang scorpion p250 6 caps , very strong that out performs my other pills on my list , you will have the confidence to take 2 females for a twin or threesome adventure , for past FR's both female were on their 9th to 11th orgasm and still you the man was on the way for 3rd explosion on a 5 hours check - inn !

warning this scorpion pill is not for everyone bec of it's side effects it can cause headache !

post-55734-127652188762.jpg

Edited by profX

eto yun liquid mix p150 , it's in a 5ml pour it to any regular size drink like coffee , sweetened juice , coke solo and the like , you have to double the doseage if the mix size is bigger . it promise to make the female feel more pleasure when exploding !

reminder this is not a horny water , so not horny act is to be anticipated !

the older version was arousal water and strip water ! no name yet for the newer batch , it's not yet annouce and still in the testing stage for side effects !

post-55734-127652420681.jpg

Edited by profX

caress de gold vibra rings (belt strap type) slash price now at p180 each

* adjustable size ring.

* separable batt chamber from the outer skin for rinsing.

* outer skin is made from a medical rubber washable ( safe non toxic )

* surrounded w spikes all over even the ring ( un like dion & love ).

* replacesable LR41 button type batt ( 10 to 15 pesos ).

* smallest & powerful.

* cheapest avail w spikes compare w other brands in the market.

* it will deliver a electric sensation to a female making her climax.

* regular use serves as theraputic gadget's for the pre-mature ejaculation males.

for uninterruption use 3 - 4 pcs simultaniously , then replace the battery afterwards

factory installed batt promise 20 mins vibration , but batt life deteriorates as time

goes by . so for every retail puchase i throw in extra batts , you can replace it

afterwards and it will last 30mins.

* missionary position - the motor should be rotated on top thrust of your dick with the

spikes facing foward towards female clitoris.

*doggy position - the motor should be rotated bottom thrust of your dick with the spikes

facing foward towards female clitoris.

post-55734-127652333301.jpg

post-55734-127652334734.jpg

post-55734-127652369833.jpg

Edited by profX

INFINITY 3D condoms 75 pesos per box !

Extra Stimulation to Females:

During sexual intercourse, the 3D ribbon repeatedly stimulates a female's G spot which is located inside the vagina. It effectively lessens the time until orgasm.

On average, it takes a female 15 minutes to reach orgasm. Evidently, the time has drastically shortened after using Infinity Condom.

Extension of Males Endurance:

"Yang Yen Juen"s elastic structure and its contractiveness is applied to the ram sheath which effectively extends male endurance. This way, males can still have excellent sexual performance without any kind of medical aid. The breakthrough of Infinity 3D condom is all about its Double Purpose which greatly improves the quality of sex.

On average, a male will only stay aroused for 5 minutes before ejaculation. After using Infinity Condom, the endurance has apparently prolonged.

* Effects varied among users

A sexual intercourse assisting tool called "Yang Yen Juen" (see fig.) had been invented by the Chinese during an ancient period. The Chinese originally removed the eye sockets of a ram, sewed them together with the lashes of a sheep, and soaked it until it was soft, which made "Yang Yen Juen". The males ribbed Yang Yen Juen onto their penis while having sex. As a result, females could reach orgasm earlier because the eye lashes of the sheep stimulated their clitoris, which we now called the G spot. This ancient concept matched almost exactly with our modern-day medical theory.

"Yang Yen Juan" also slowed down the penile blood circulation and extended males erection time while making the penis more rigid during sex. This was why "Yang Yen Juen" had been such an important sexual intercourse assisting tool during that period of time and remained so for a few hundred years. However, "Yang Yen Juen" no longer exists in the modern society due to hygienic problems and inefficiency in usage.

(BACK TO TOP)

Researches stated that over 50% of female populations need their clitorises (G spot) to be stimulated in order to reach orgasm. 50-70% of the female can never reach orgasm directly through sexual intercourse. Experts stated that a female's most sensitive sex organ is at her clitoris (G spot). An exciting orgasm or even multiple orgasms can be resulted by appropriate stimulation. (We can classify the periods as 1. Clitoris orgasm period, 2. Vagina orgasm period, 3. Uterus contracting orgasm period)

Multiple orgasms, probably most women never have experienced it. The characteristics of this biological reaction include most of the followings: increasing temperature in body, blushing, shortening of breath, skin paralysis, nerve tension, twitching in body, all muscles of vagina and anus sphincter, moaning

subconsciously in intervals, and also, generating a large amount of liquid in vagina. An abstract explanation is: feels like entering a paradise, being in a blurry and floating state. The time period of the whole process and specific biological reactions defer with different individuals.

G spot, technically named Grafenberg, located at the upper wall 1.5-3.8cm inside from the pudendum. This spongy tissue will naturally erect when being stimulated. Its exact position differs among females. The three dimensional design of Infinity Condom provides extra stimulation to females' G-spot through out the intercourse.

this is a 2 pcs set , wear the color burgandy first half way only , then wear the green one over lapping the fist pc up to your base

post-55734-127652360327.jpg

post-55734-127652387184.jpg

post-55734-127652388973.gif

post-55734-127652392813.jpg

post-55734-127652395556.jpg

Edited by profX

items i posted above are those running everyday , i have other like sexy dress and attire too but have no time to shoot them , okamotos are available too ! please feel free to browse and back read ! for ordering instructions and details click the pink signature ( sex promos and etc ) and be prompt with the cut-off time . thanks

Edited by profX

Good day, ProfX, Sir i just want to ask bakit indi na po available sa inyo ang CP w/mole. After backreading FR's, very positive po ang sa CP w/mole. Bakit wala na po.. tnx

hi criscross good of you to drop by sa thread , i think you shut off your pm mode , bec i can't send pm , it keep on saying , you can't sent pm .

crystal pill w mole was discontinued bec of less demand and i based in on FR's , i had received some text FR from buyers , that don't want to post here and statistics of cons and pros !

helo fellow GM's , there will be no transactions this WED to FRIDAY ( jun 23 to jun 25 ), i will be out of town ! incase there are deposites made , i will entertain it by SAT .

doon sa nagpm and mga nagTEXT , please read the message above !

helo fellow GM's , there will be no transactions this WED to FRIDAY ( jun 23 to jun 25 ), i will be out of town ! incase there are deposites made , i will entertain it by SAT .

tom umaga magdeposit na me , expect my text , sir .