profX

Profx

Same account no. pa rin po ba and same

cp no pa rin

Sorry di ko mabuksan iyung website mo

kaya ask ko sa iyo

regards

S.P.

helo SP same pa rin ang ordering details , i was trying to pm you kaso bago na ver ng IP board ng MTC , hindi kita ma pm , please click the signature na kulay pink na may sulat "sex products and promos" , then you will see my alternate link ! thanks

Edited by profX

helo peeps , i have 2 old stocks of sex dolls here , never been use ! just wanted it to be converted into cash , original price was p5500 + p500 shipping .

im giving it for half the price p3k . for serious buyers only and click my alternate link to see it , thanks !

or anybody make a bulk purchase on the pills worth 15k , i will give you the sex doll for free!

Edited by profX

helo peeps , i have 2 old stocks of sex dolls here , never been use ! just wanted it to be converted into cash , original price was p5500 + p500 shipping .

im giving it for half the price p3k . for serious buyers only and click my alternate link to see it , thanks !

or anybody make a bulk purchase on the pills worth 15k , i will give you the sex doll for free!

I wud like to try iyung new product mo maxman

i will send you the order as usual

And advise ko rin kung naka pag deposit na ako

regards

S.P.

I wud like to try iyung new product mo maxman

i will send you the order as usual

And advise ko rin kung naka pag deposit na ako

regards

S.P.

ok SP be expecting ! check mo rin yun new cut off tym ko sa pagcheck ng dep kc im working sa gabi ard 10pm up ko na macheck , ok !

prof nagbebenta po ba kayo ng wholesale? interested po ako kumuha in bulk ng assorted stuff baka pwede tayo mag x deal :)

paki email po ako sa guardiansky2003@yahoo.com sa prices ng goods nyo or pm dito pwede din thanks

yes , meron ako regular bulk buyers around 5 sila and kanya kanya diskarte sa pagresale meron tinige sa mga tricycle driver per pc , meron din per pack , masmalaki pakinikita nila . sorry i don't go for ex-deal !

Edited by profX

Im looking for a wholesale supplier of sex enhancement pills.

Initial Order: Around 10-20k Php

Method of Payment: to be discussed

please email me at: guardiansky2003@yahoo.com

sorry marclim , i used pm in sending the details , you can view details also by clicking one of my signatures ( sex products ) then it will bring you to my multiply . thank you

Edited by profX

FYI , i can't say my pills are better than other sex pills available , please do back read testimonials and try it out your self to find out !

sympre meron skeptics and meron din dati not willing to spend , eventually they become my regulars . as young as 19 to old age of 65 ! aympre meron din bad reviews but kokonti lang

sa maxman so far 2 pa lang ang hindi effective sa kanila

sa scorpion pills 2 din .

sa crystal w mole ard 5 field reports . ( discontinue )

helo fellow GM's as some had back read and others did try the maxman2 and are amazed with the results and had add pogi points to themselves and have the confidence to challenge their FUBU's that they will taste ala heaven ! so what are you guys waiting for hurry and order na ! :lol:

Profx

curious lang po Is it ok po ba na uminom

any pills that you are selling tapos inum din ako

ng wine or alcoholic drinks

thanks in advance

helo sp , nasubukan ko 3 bottles at the max , in between breaks , pero not effective if sasabayin sa pag take ng pills , sa wine hindi ko na try sa black label oo 2 shots , ok pa rin ang pills

helo sp , nasubukan ko 3 bottles at the max , in between breaks , pero not effective if sasabayin sa pag take ng pills , sa wine hindi ko na try sa black label oo 2 shots , ok pa rin ang pills

Maybe i will try taking maxman first tapos

after awhile inom ako ng wine advise kita

sa effect nito.

rgrds

s.p.

helo my fellow maniac's starting june , ordering & bank dep cut off , will be moved to 2pm daily . so back read and rejoices

starting JUNE 1st , ordering and checking of bank dep will be 2pm sharp , later than 2pm will be consider late dep and no action will be taken till next cut off time .

maxman p350

scorpion p250

okamoto harmony or crown p75 to dot de cool or dot de hot p137

vibra ring p180 w free 2 extra batts ( reusable / washable )

for bank details or instruction click on my signature that will link you to my multiply . off course you have to send me your valid info's via text so that i can reply to you the soonest ! :mtc: