Books We Loved When We Were Kids

Grimace

• 2 weeks later...

d pa ko marunong magbasa kilala ko na si peter parker at venom dahil sila ang pumuno ng kabinet ko when i was still a kid. sama mo jan ang funny comics , marvin at archie. then ung mga type ko na book noon nancy drew at hardy boys collections. i have read alice in wonderland at wizard of oz.. hangang ngyun alam ko genius yung nagsulat non. i still love the last two.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heidi

Black Beauty

Robin Hood

The Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales

1,001 Arabian Nights

Alice in Wonderland

Watership Down

Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, especially "Through the Looking Glass" was a scary read to an eight year old. It goes exactly like a dream, weird, unpredictable and dark. The twists and turns of the story of Alice has a sense of wonder about it but also has the element of fear. And the child fears the unpredictable. But reading it as an adult, you get to appreciate the strict logic which Carroll applies to the plot. As well it should be, since Carroll was a mathematician who was also an excellent writer.

Watershp Down by Richard Adams is another children's book best appreciated when you are older. I always cry whenever I reread this book. It is just a bit slow at the start but when you get to the last third you will not be able to put it down. You will never look at rabbits the same way again.

bible for kids...nursery rhymes(ung me kasamang tapes)

high school...sweet dreams, love stories

sakin favorite books ko nung grade 4 aq 2ngkol sa mga trojan wars , greatwall of china

khit anong 2ngkol sa mga laban yung gera sa pagitan ng dalawang kaharian tsaka horror books

like( nathaniel!! ) :mtc: at ung urban legends ngaung books mas maganda ngaun yung book na

e2 kac may mga picture na khit papano!!

Edited by predictable