- Anne of the Island

- Anne of Windy Poplars

- Anne's House of Dreams

- Anne of Ingleside

- Rainbow Valley

- Rilla of Ingleside

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first book when i was around 8 or 9 years old, was How to k*ll a Mocking Bird... i stole it from my cousin's library... then my mom was engrage to find me reading that book... lol, i read it from page 1 till the end though..it made me want to read...and read ..and read! Then came my Ludlum's, then Sidney Sheldon..my i have a collection.. indeed!.. Then Dick Francis and James Patterson..put me through highschool..hahahaha and when i was in college, didnt have enough time to read... but i had a few book encounters with john saul, mary higgins clark, erich segal. Now..im more on the romantic side..so i read nicholas sparks and catherine coulter.

But there's one book that touched my life.. i forgot the author but its title is : The floatplane Notebooks... man... so touching..talks about no matter what we do, where we go.. our family would always be there for us... huhuhuhu!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Favorite ko talaga yung Little Golden Books :) There were a lot of different series nun that I loved. I also loved reading the Illustrated version of Bible. Favorite ko din yung 1001 Arabian Nights stories. Those stories were amazing. And, of course, Harry Potter pa. But I still read those pa naman. Haha Kid pa naman talaga kasi ako!

• 4 weeks later...