hi guys! i need help, me and my gf will be on vacation at cebu by july, any suggestion for the budget? we will stay for 3days and 2nights, plan namin sa City lang magtour muna, dun sa my skywalk...help please! hehe first time ko kasi mgtravel =)

• 4 weeks later...

need advice mga bro's and sis.. will be visiting cebu pero I do not know of a place to stay.. help naman.. yung hindi masyadong mahal.. mga 1K per night okay na.. thanks!

around osmena circle cebu city dami na hotel dun na mura 1000-1500 like Rahaj , Elegant , Palladium, Diplomat etc.....

• 2 months later...

1: maribago blue waters, tambuli, whitesands, you can just go there for a day with lunch na

and just stay in a cheaper hotel for the night.

2: depends on what you want. if you want to see city lights go to tops,

there are also some bars around mainly in banilad area.

3: restaurants in ayala teraces, crossroads, I.T. park laguardia or along AS Fortuna road.

Just drive through these places and see what you like.

Any alternatives for item 1?

Kanag walay restrictions kaayo and elegant.

...we;ll be going to cebu this weekend and will stay sa cebu business hotel, may iask kung safe place dito sa colon st cor junquera st? ok lang maglakad pag gabi? well-lighted ang streets? tia

Absolutely not picture yourself walking in a dimly lit avenida street or recto here in Manila thats what colon district look like

Will be in Cebu next week for a business trip. But will have time for some side trip. Will check-in at Shangri-la. Where is the best place to get the famous LINGAM massage (w/ ATW ES of course) and to hang-up during the night time with high probability of picking-up college students. Please help. And for info tht cannot be posted just PM me. :lol:

if you're planning a 2-day weekend trip around cebu, i suggest the following:

from the airport, your group may go to lapu-lapu shrine, beside it is sutokil (shoot to k*ll or sugba-t'ola-kilawin, t'ola is short for tinola) where you may have your lunch. then you may go hotel hopping in mactan before proceeding to maribago blue waters for a swim in their postcard-perfect lagoon. by 5pm, i suggest your group take the climb up going to tops, where you'll see cebu city (and mactan) down below. as night falls, the buidling lights are being turned on one by one. and more often than not, you'll experience being inside a cloud in tops. night life in cebu is aplenty: from sleazy mandaue clubs to slick comedy bars.

on the following morning, go picture-taking at heritage. beside it is a generations-old museum-like house which should you should indulge. several blocks away is the mactan's cross (better get your fisheye lens ready) and church of santo niño, then it's off to guitar-making alley and fort san pedro (oldest fort in the philippines). lastly, shop at ayala cebu, where in my opinion has more beautiful chicks per square kilometer than anywhere else in the country

...just came from cebu...

we stayed sa vistamar beach resort sa mactan island, though membership ang resort, ok sila sa non-members, just email them and ask for a discount...

sa cebu city, we checked-in sa fuente pension house, check-in time is check-out time, tas nag-alok pa sila ng 2hours free extension...

kung punta kayo sa cebu city, i can suggest a taxi/service for you to pick you up from mactan airport, and/or tour around the city, para hindi na hassle maghanap lage ng taxi, though madami naman taxi dun, but tulad dito sa manila, some drivers over charge their fares.

Hi Sirs,

Good evening, we will be visiting cebu next week, and with me is a guy who has never been to a beerhouse before.. san ko ba cia pdeng dalhin na ikakatuwa nia, ung bang tipong may nagsasayaw nd nghuhubad dahan dahan, nakakatuwa kasi, yun ang pinipicture niang eksena sa mga gnun, napanood nia daw sa movies.. any recommendations mga GMs?.. maraming salamat po..

Hi Sirs,

Good evening, we will be visiting cebu next week, and with me is a guy who has never been to a beerhouse before.. san ko ba cia pdeng dalhin na ikakatuwa nia, ung bang tipong may nagsasayaw nd nghuhubad dahan dahan, nakakatuwa kasi, yun ang pinipicture niang eksena sa mga gnun, napanood nia daw sa movies.. any recommendations mga GMs?.. maraming salamat po..

Try Volvo and Jaguar they have good shows there

from the airport, your group may go to lapu-lapu shrine, beside it is sutokil (shoot to k*ll or sugba-t'ola-kilawin, t'ola is short for tinola) where you may have your lunch. then you may go hotel hopping in mactan before proceeding to maribago blue waters for a swim in their postcard-perfect lagoon. by 5pm, i suggest your group take the climb up going to tops, where you'll see cebu city (and mactan) down below. as night falls, the buidling lights are being turned on one by one. and more often than not, you'll experience being inside a cloud in tops. night life in cebu is aplenty: from sleazy mandaue clubs to slick comedy bars.

on the following morning, go picture-taking at heritage. beside it is a generations-old museum-like house which should you should indulge. several blocks away is the mactan's cross (better get your fisheye lens ready) and church of santo niño, then it's off to guitar-making alley and fort san pedro (oldest fort in the philippines). lastly, shop at ayala cebu, where in my opinion has more beautiful chicks per square kilometer than anywhere else in the country

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks sa detailed tip bro. We're planning to go there either Dec. or early next year :)