Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Special thanks to all the ladies who have given renewed hope to our kind...but how do we get close enough to you if we are not good looking...chances are hindi nyo kami pansinin or bigyan ng pagkakataon para makilala ninyo kami at ang amin saloobin.

How do we get your attention?

Pretty women don't look for ugly men on purpose. They are first attracted to good-looking guys who, of course, will turn out to be arrogant, believing they're God's gift to women. The pretty woman's heart becomes broken and that's when the not so blessed man can zone in -- give the woman what she really needs, emotional security and to be treated like a queen!

With not so ugly but not so attractive men naman -- daanin mo sa pagiging sweet and thoughtful. Take that extra mile in finding out her likes and dislikes. Just don't smother her.

With not so ugly but not so attractive men naman -- daanin mo sa pagiging sweet and thoughtful. Take that extra mile in finding out her likes and dislikes. Just don't smother her.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...could you give us advise on how to meet you first? I understand the "being sweet and thoughtful" part but before us guys reach that stage we need to be introduced first and be able to spend time with you...there lies the difficulty.

If two guys approached you in a bar, at the spa, at the badminton court, etc. and one is handsome and the other not so handsome. What do we need to do to overcome his advantage in looks?

If two guys approached you in a bar, at the spa, at the badminton court, etc. and one is handsome and the other not so handsome. What do we need to do to overcome his advantage in looks?

Talk to ME. Be interested in me... smile and be genuine. Be friendly ... Be a good conversationalist...

Looks are not the be all and end all of our existence, although admittedly for some people, it is a major factor.

Personally though, I dont go for pretty boys.

• 1 month later...

minsan kasi kahit pangit ang looks ng isang lalaki..malakas ang sex appeal niya. minsan naman, kahit pangit, nadadala siya ng magandang ugali niya, kaya napapaibig niya yung girl. o kaya meron siyang sense of humor.

pwede ring walang taste yung girl (marami akong kakilalang ganito, super ganda nila..yung mga nagiging bf..ewan.)

and siyempre ang pinaka common..may pera yung guy..plus kotse..plus credit card..plus a good name..etc...

Hello to all.. :D

Pag may offbeat sense of humor ang tao, maski pangit MAS guapo pa sa pinakaguapo.  Ang mga guapo more often than not are too much "into-themselves".  "eye candies" lang sila.

talagang malakas ang appeal ng mga comediante... mas may arrive! :cool:

I believe its because of love............it moves is mysterious ways.

one of my fav songs yan pre! laging nakasalang sa CD si julia / nina

minsan kasi kahit pangit ang looks ng isang lalaki..malakas ang sex appeal niya. minsan naman, kahit pangit, nadadala siya ng magandang ugali niya, kaya napapaibig niya yung girl. o kaya meron siyang sense of humor.

pwede ring walang taste yung girl (marami akong kakilalang ganito, super ganda nila..yung mga nagiging bf..ewan.)

and siyempre ang pinaka common..may pera yung guy..plus kotse..plus credit card..plus a good name..etc...

korek jazz... :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest RSL_1928

:sick: its like fruits...its ripe...but if its too ripe eh magtaka ka na...but wat i've noticed is madalas its the money...take a look at gretchen and tony boy :thumbsupsmiley:

eto lamang ko sa mga gwapo mabait ako sa mga girls kunwari lang

plus im rich at marami akong sports cars and i can shower any girl

i want with expensive items so saan pa tsika babes edi sa winner

kaya kung pangit ka bsta mabait ka kuno lamang kana