Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

okay...let me stop laughing muna! Why are you guys making excuses na beautiful girls are only going out with these so-called ugly guys for their fancy cars and money? Is it hard to admit na ma-appeal din yung mga tinatawag nyong ugly guys?

I've had my share of good looking guys and some not so blessed on the looks department. But you know what guys, for us women we look beyond the looks. It's true there are shallow people out there but you're basically generalizing when you say hot ladies go for ugly guys because of their financial status and fancy ride.

I found some guys that are good looking do not think they have to "work" it...basta cute na sila so they think that's all they have to do is to look cute. Yung mga hindi naman good looking, they have to work harder at getting our attention thus making them more interesting. Ang masama hindi na nga kagwapuhan tapos ang pangit pa nang ugali...tapos mambabae pa...ay naku ewan ko na lang!

My exs told me that my hubby is not good looking but I think he's the hottest guy ever. Even after 7 years of marriage, he still sends chills down my spine whenever he's near me. To me siya na ang pinakasexy at pinaka guapo sa balat nang lupa kahit ano pa ang sabihin nang lahat....and mind you...he's not rich, or drive a fancy car and I make my own money so there goes your theory.

of course it's also a big plus that my hubby is terrific in bed and that scores for big major pogi points :P

Edited by hottlipss

most of my friends n babae ang sagot lng d2 e ms tumitingen cla sa ugali kesa sa pnlbas n anyo kz mostly pg pogi daw e manloloko dba.. me kanta nga nmn "humanap k ng panget" it something like this

Kung gusto mong lumigaya ang iyong buhay

Humanap k ng panget at ibigin mong tunay

Yung panget talaga..yung hindi mo matanggap

At huwag ang gwaping n iyong pinapangarap

Kung bakit ko sinabi 'to, simple lang

Ang gwaping mo ay maglalaro lang

Ang iyong oras,pagod,hirap at salapi

At alam mo naman yan na iiwanan ka nyan anytime

At kung ikaw ay wala nang ibigay,diba

Kaya day humanap ka ng panget na lalaki

Kung hindi sige ka,puso mo'y mabibiyak

Mawalay man ang panget hindi ka iiyak.....

money can buy you beauty but not love

Thanks, Dr. Belo!

Go to Bora someday and you'll see just as many hot women with ugly guys as you do ugly women with ugly guys. The wallet is more powerful than any make up.

For what it's worth...be careful what you think; maybe your friends are saying that about your wife/girlfriend and you! :cry:

beside of money.

most ugly guy work up to humored beautiful women.

women wants to be humored. In that way they are entertained

and if they are entertained, they do not get bored.

women or woman (beautiful woman ) are proud to be with a well humored guy(s).

it doesn't matter naman kung ano itsura nung tao ah.

there's such a thing naman as personality.

unfortunately, some women are attracted to money. but if you think of it this way, women are much more emotional and romantic. and we want somebody who could protect us, who would respect us and who would cherish us.

for a beautiful woman, having relationships with a handsome guy sometimes can't provide her the security she needs. kasi nga naman the guy is good looking and is more prone to having girls throw themselves at him. pero if you are somebody ugly, syempre konti lang or minsan wala pang girls. di ba mas secure kami non?

also, most pretty girls, they don't think they are pretty. kasi guys get so intimidated kasi feel nila wala silang pag-asa. there are times na these pretty girls feel insecure, because this person they like can't like them back. and they start to think, 'am i really pretty? why doesn't he like me?'

tapos biglang may maglalakas ng loob. he just so happened to be ugly. but he turned out to be a nice guy. and this nice guy makes this pretty girl feel pretty and loved and cherished. isn't it logical that the girl falls for this guy? even if he is ugly?

and if this happens, this ugly guy feels like he hit he jackpot and takes care of the girl more. and girls in return feel more loved. di ba logical? it's not merely the thickness of the wallet, although that would be a nice added bonus. it's more of the fact that this pretty girls just want to feel loved.

it doesn't matter naman kung ano itsura nung tao ah.

there's such a thing naman as personality.

unfortunately, some women are attracted to money. but if you think of it this way, women are much more emotional and romantic.  and we want somebody who could protect us, who would respect us and who would cherish us.

for a beautiful woman, having relationships with a handsome guy sometimes can't provide her the security she needs.  kasi nga naman the guy is good looking and is more prone to having girls throw themselves at him.  pero if you are somebody ugly, syempre konti lang or minsan wala pang girls. di ba mas secure kami non?

also, most pretty girls, they don't think they are pretty.  kasi guys get so intimidated kasi feel nila wala silang pag-asa. there are times na these pretty girls feel insecure, because this person they like can't like them back. and they start to think, 'am i really pretty? why doesn't he like me?'

tapos biglang may maglalakas ng loob. he just so happened to be ugly. but he turned out to be a nice guy. and this nice guy makes this pretty girl feel pretty and loved and cherished.  isn't it logical that the girl falls for this guy? even if he is ugly?

and if this happens, this ugly guy feels like he hit he jackpot and takes care of the girl more. and girls in return feel more loved. di ba logical? it's not merely the thickness of the wallet, although that would be a nice added bonus. it's more of the fact that this pretty girls just want to feel loved.

Interesting point you got there..

Most people kasi strive on ego and self-importance. If these are satisfied by someone, parang happiness na yun katapat.

:P