Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

beautiful girl falls for ugly guy???

possible answers:

1. guy is rich (good CARacter and ha$ PESOasive PESOnality)

2. guy is interlligent, lots of girls looks for that rare trait (si pangit magaling mambola at pumili)

3. this girl doesn't want to share her guy to others, she knows she is/will be the only ONE(selosa kasi,

pag pogi partner nya, baka me ibang umagaw)

4. most of the good looking ones were already taken (yung iba, gays, lalaki din type)

5. population ratio factor, females outnumber males 5 to 1 (si beautiful wala ng mapili)

most likely answer: # 1

this is a question intended for "beautiful women", posted by a man, i suppose. but most replies came from men - ugly or otherwise. i wonder why.

this thread is so full of standards, weeding out women who aren't beautiful, and limiting to men who aren't ugly.

and it reeks with generalization.

pardon me.

but to answer your question, SOME beautiful women fall for dermatologically-challenged men probably because the apollos and adonises either turned gay, fat, high-and-all-mighty or got married. 

but you see like beauty, ugliness is only skin-deep. there are quite a number of ugly people in divine packages. and a lot of beautiful people hidden in simple to shabby clothes.

All to true I guess, most of the good looking guys I meet in the gym are gay.

Alot of guys also feel women should do the courting these days.

I wish I were one of those really good looking one's so I can rightly behave this way to ... joking.

Nicely worded reply though.

It's a number of reason, isa na nga yung population ratio 5:1 female to male ratio. That means that

for every 50 females there are 10 males. Of course dun sa 10 males, most likely isa lang

ang gwapo dun, tatlo or apat ang average looking and the rest are below average looking. Yung

kaisa-isahang gwapo hindi pa tayo cgurado kung lalaki talaga yan, pwedeng bading yun. Majority

pa rin ng populations is below average looking, even average looking guys are konti pa rin to

fill in the gap sa kakulangan ng lalaki. Hindi ako magtataka kung may magandang girl na ang syota

ay pangit coz marami talaga ang pangit na guy.

Talagang may shortage ng gwapong guy, even average guys kulang pa rin. So ala ng choice but

pangets. Much better kung ang ratio ng female to male is 100:1 now that's heaven. A lot of guys

will be gang banged by females he he he he. Kahit si lolo pagtitiyagaan ng mga gurlz he he he he.

Another reason is financial stability, Most of the girls na gusto ng gwapong guys are immature ladies.

Kung naoobserbahan ninyo, most high school girls wants gwapo guys and as they grow older their

priorities change and top priority na ang financial stability against sa looks ng guy.

So if you are not good looking, better court mature girls 21 yrs old and above coz mas higher ang

success rate na mapasagot mo cya specially if you are financially stable. If you're not good looking

mahihirapan ka magpasagot ng magandang chick na below 21, Why? because they are not yet

mature enough so, palagi pang prince charming na tall, dark and handsome ang hanap niyan. In other

words teen girls are girls na nabubuhay sa panaginip he he he he. While 21+ yrs old girls are girls

na nagising na sa katotohanan na mahirap mabuhay sa mundo without a financially stable guy na

maaasahan. Girls are very dependent sa guy coz they cannot really protect themselves, they have to

rely on the guy. Aanhin mo ang gwapong guy na iresponsable at hindi magampanan ang pagiging

mabuting ama.

It's a number of reason, isa na nga yung population ratio 5:1 female to male ratio. That means that

for every 50 females there are 10 males. Of course dun sa 10 males, most likely  isa lang

ang gwapo dun, tatlo or apat ang average looking and the rest are below average looking. Yung

kaisa-isahang gwapo hindi pa tayo cgurado kung lalaki talaga yan, pwedeng bading yun. Majority

pa rin ng populations is below average looking, even average looking guys are konti pa rin to

fill in the gap sa kakulangan ng lalaki. Hindi ako magtataka kung may magandang girl na ang syota

ay pangit coz marami talaga ang pangit na guy.

Talagang may shortage ng gwapong guy, even average guys kulang pa rin. So ala ng choice but

pangets. Much better kung ang ratio ng female to male is 100:1 now that's heaven. A lot of guys

will be gang banged by females he he he he. Kahit si lolo pagtitiyagaan ng mga gurlz he he he he.

Another reason is financial stability, Most of the girls na gusto ng gwapong guys are immature ladies.

Kung naoobserbahan ninyo, most high school girls wants gwapo guys and as they grow older their

priorities change and top priority na ang financial stability against sa looks ng guy.

So if you are not good looking, better court mature girls 21 yrs old and above coz mas higher ang

success rate na mapasagot mo cya specially if you are financially stable. If you're not good looking

mahihirapan ka magpasagot ng magandang chick na below 21, Why? because they are not yet

mature enough so, palagi pang prince charming na tall, dark and handsome ang hanap niyan. In other

words teen girls are girls na nabubuhay sa panaginip he he he he. While 21+ yrs old girls are girls

na nagising na sa katotohanan na mahirap mabuhay sa mundo without a financially stable guy na

maaasahan. Girls are very dependent sa guy coz they cannot really protect themselves, they have to

rely on the guy. Aanhin mo ang gwapong guy na iresponsable at hindi magampanan ang pagiging

mabuting ama.

AMEN! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...

why would smart, sexy and beautiful chicks fall for a guy who's not handsome (like me)?

i read a fascinating article that said...

"Do you want to know the best kept dirty little secret?"

Attraction is nothing but an INVOLUNTARY emotional reaction to someone who we PERCEIVE to have great POWER.

That's it.

POWER defines everything. It defines who is right, who is wrong, who is desirable, and even WHAT is "right" and WHAT is "wrong". This concept NEVER made COMPLETE sense to me till I finally saw the truth about women.

POWER is sexy.

It attracts. Everyone.

All the "sexy" things are just forms of power. For example:

1. Physical looks- sign of vitality, health, survival, ability to bear children, etc.

2.Money- obvious form of power.

3. Status- positions in society- again obvious form of power through level of control or influence over others.

4. Attitude/Self-Esteem- indicates power and ability to succeed in life; a guy who seems positive and confident may also reflect a powerful position or that he has a lot going for him now or potentially in the future, etc.

5. Intelligence---human ingenuity has been one of the keys to our survival as a species.

6. Having large circles of connections, etc."

great words, right?

i dont have much some powers 1-2-3 but im sure i have powers 4-5-6 kaya women fall for me. Ano kaya kung mayaman ako and mukhang model pa? unfair na ata yun, hahahaha...

Well said xato, well said. I remember my EX a while back who was so pretty and so rich. So pretty that alot of modelling agency was trying to recruit her and so rich that she has 5 cars. Of all the men who befriended her, i was the only one who was never intimidated by her looks and wealth. Kaya naging kami. I miss her tuloy. :evil:

inde nmn cguro lht ng beautiful gurls do fall n luv sa mga ugly guyz...nagkataon lng cguro na mas malakas ang loob ng mga panget na guyz manligaw kc they got nothin to lose...so ung gurly nmn pina2lan na..thinkin na ala na manli2gaw sa knya kc feel nya sobrang ganda nya or feeling nya panget xa...(opinion ko lng po)...kc panget ako...wakokokokok

Well.......I've seen some "Beauty and The Beast" combinations(madami nito sa Powerplant :D )

But IMO not all Beautiful Women fall for ugly guys........How do I know that? Panget din ako eh :D

Pero seriously.......I think that majority of women nowadays prefer men who are physically attractive and at the same time rich(Pero madalas women deny this)

There is still a small percentage of the population which goes for "ugali"(endangered species na'to) They look at the guy's attitude first :)

Tip to my fellow Ugly guys :D

Kung alam mong panget ka....tapos biglang may isang hot babe na bigla nalang nagsabing she is "attracted" or "in love" with you......

Tanong mo muna kung mayaman ka.......

If the answer is NO.....then thats weird......malamang totoo sinasabi nung girl......Rare species na ang babaeng ganyan :) (or its also a possibility na magaling kang dumiskarte)

But if the answer is YES......then she is not "in love" with you.......She is in love with your MONEY :rolleyes: Sad but its True......Ingat kayo sa ganitong klaseng babae

Well said xato, well said. I remember my EX a while back who was so pretty and so rich. So pretty that alot of modelling agency was trying to recruit her and so rich that she has 5 cars. Of all the men who  befriended her, i was the only one who was never intimidated by her looks and wealth. Kaya naging kami. I miss her tuloy.  :evil:

Sayang naman, ba't mo iniwan?

Anyway, may mga "smart,sexy" women na mukhang pera talaga but im sure they have the MOST boring attitudes.

My GF now may not look like a Ms. Universe ,but she has a HOT, HOT, HOT body and a fun character kaya habulin din ng guys. Siyempre, medyo mayabang and maarte cya. I was the only one who told her to stop being such a brat and i started treating just like i would treat an ordinary, ugly, overweight girl. Na-challenge sa ugali ko, hayun...

You see, basing on my post above, looks is just one of the MANY forms of POWER you can use to attract women.

Will any1 give the logic with this....ok maybe not all the time.Often ought 2 be the right term

The car, attitude, personality...... all of these I think leads to only one thing, girls are lokking for security. Ladies this is my point of view, correct me if Im wrong, They want to feel secured not only for the present but most specially for their future. Girls who are looking for serious relationships mostly end up with guys that are not that good looking but sincere and will definitely stick to that one girl only. But perhaps for those girls that are not looking for serious relationships, good looking or not we, guys, have equal chances, depends on how you play it! :D

Enjoy the gify of SEX but always be SAFE! :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest globetrotter

maybe the reason is that most ugly guys are patient when wooing girls while the handsome ones are not,alam kasi nila na may looks sila kaya they experience small act of rejection,they immediately look for another one.tayo kasing mga pangit, di natin to pwedeng gawin,eh dahil alam natin that we are not that atractive and patience is the only edge that we can exploit to win our battles.

the reason is girls think na hindi sila lolokohin ng ugly guys and swerte na yung guy to have a beautiful GF kaya di ba sobrang parang dyosa ang treatment :)

honestly, mayron magaling, maboka and of course there's always the size factor. :D

Bakit may pumapatol sa egoy eh d naman sila attractive for pinay pero malaki di ba?

hehehe - just my two cents. :thumbsupsmiley: