Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

some guys who are not attractive but nevertheless attracts beautiful girls.... are guys who are confident and they project Power in their image..... power in itself is brought about by immense wealth...

for short, if youre short on looks but big on money.... money can give you power... influence.... girls dig that.....

• 3 weeks later...

Isa lang ang sagot diyan ...beautiful ladies/handsome man are attracted to the less dermatologically improved persona du to the fact na me laman ang mga salita nila meaning me mga kwenta kausap

met dis girl di sya ganun kaganda but every time I talk to her there is some brainy stimulation that is happening w/in us that makes her so appealing...yeah it makes my mind go starving to have her as a....Bwahahahah!!!

Kesa naman dun sa tsik na me itsura nga asus...Ikaw matutuyuan ng laway sa kadaldalan and after the meeting you would ask yourself"ano daw sabi niya"

they are all right it is not skin deep its more on what you knoww that stimulate the partner to the extent naman na di GEEK ang kausap mo yung me konting laman lang

Here a little read I wanna share with you peepz.

Looks That k*ll

Why dating ugly men can be a beautiful thing.

By Amy Sohn

When I was in my mid-twenties I briefly dated a very successful, very unattractive guy I’ll call Movie Maker. I was at Void with friends, and as soon as he was introduced to me I felt woozy because I was such a fan of his oeuvre. It didn’t bother me that he was one of the uglier guys I had seen in my life. On the contrary—I decided that his low hotness was a great counterpoint to his high Q rating. It didn’t matter how successful and sought-after he was. If he was that weird-looking, he would never leave me.

So I hit on him. I must have done something right because a few hours later we found ourselves horizontal on his futon. He put on an OCMT (obsessively compiled mix tape), and we rolled around for a while before falling asleep. The next morning when I got home he left a sweet message, and I called back, over the moon. We went out two more times, and he revealed himself to be an incredibly narcissistic, gloomy guy who was totally preoccupied with his career. He finally dumped me because he didn’t have the emotional space for a relationship. A few weeks later, I ran into a girlfriend at a party. “Someone told me you’re dating Movie Maker,” she said.

I shook my head no. “I was,” I said, “but he turned out to be a self-involved jerk and broke up with me.”

“I dated him, too,” she said. “And he dumped me, too. He’s dated every artsy, cute Jewish girl in the city. We all make the same mistake. We go for him because of his name but think he’s some diamond in the rough because he’s ugly. Except it turns out he’s getting laid left and right because every girl’s thinking the same thing. He’s a bigger player than a good-looking guy.”

“You’ve hit on it!” I squealed, and we jumped up and down a few times, feeling like twin Jessica Fletchers.

I haven’t seen Movie Maker in five years, but recently I caught up with my girlfriend again. She’d moved to L.A., bought a house, and found a husband. “Why do we go for ugly guys?” I asked.

“When you date an ugly guy who’s smart and interesting,” she said, “you think you’re getting a good deal. You’re getting him on sale. You think an ugly guy will be more grateful and treat you better.”

But of course that’s not true. Cheaters come in all shapes and sizes, and some good-looking guys are so loyal that they’re faithful.

Some women fall for ugly guys in spite of themselves—they meet them, have a bland reaction, then come to know and love them. I’ve fallen for ugly guys for a much more obvious reason: They’re grateful, which makes for better sex. I once dated a guy so heavy he practically killed me every time he got on top, but he told me I was beautiful and he could never keep his hands off me, which I loved. My friend Stella, 31, a writer, can relate. “A guy who’s not as attractive as you is more likely to tell you that you are, especially in a place like New York, where so many women are skinnier, curvier, taller, and have clearer skin. I like to hear that. And a lot of guys I’ve dated never say it.”

Of course, in this city, a woman’s choice to date ugly may be more survivalist than anything else. In cities like L.A., every guy looks like a model, but most straight guys in New York just aren’t that gorgeous. So we don’t trust the handsome ones. “When I see a really attractive guy,” says Stella, “I assume he’s gay or a player and I don’t even bother talking to him. If something about him screams sexy, that’s never a good sign. Those are the ones you should run away from.”

I think only a handful of above-average looking women would really fall for "ugly" men. but the really beautiful ones would of course use their beauty strenght to get the moneyed guys like the cojuangcos. I'm sure you've seen mikey cojuangco's father.

Above-average women would definitely not fall for below-average men be it in looks, brains, character and status.

its the way nature balances everything! hehehe :)

pero most probably... dahil sa pera!!!!!

a guy told me once na "walang sinabi ang gandang lalaki sa kapal ng bulsa"... or something to that effect... :(

practical na most people nowadays... :(

Edited by zencalix

its kind of sad though that one has to resort to money to find love or a girl. is old fashioned romance getting obsolete? wont you feel better knowing that someone you love, loved you because of who you are and not because of wealth? even though you may be lacking in the looks department, there should still be people out there that can look beyond the outer facade?

maybe because these men treat their ladies like they should be treated?

the problem with a man when he's good-looking is he thinks he's all that and he deserves to be waited on hand and foot. he thinks any girl would be lucky to have him and he should therefore not even lift a finger to snag a quality girl.

less attractive men are more likely to realize a catch when they see one and are prepared to keep them at all costs. there is a desperation about them, if you will, that keeps them motivated and consistent in their thoughts and actions.

who wouldn't want a man who was willing to do anything for you?

maybe because these men treat their ladies like they should be treated?

the problem with a man when he's good-looking is he thinks he's all that and he deserves to be waited on hand and foot. he thinks any girl would be lucky to have him and he should therefore not even lift a finger to snag a quality girl.

less attractive men are more likely to realize a catch when they see one and are prepared to keep them at all costs. there is a desperation about them, if you will, that keeps them motivated and consistent in their thoughts and actions.

who wouldn't want a man who was willing to do anything for you?

am suddenly reminded of andrew e's novelty song: humanap ka ng panget. it made us smile, it made us cringe, and it made us think.

i've seen posts in this thread simplifying it into the guy having enough money to buy love. on the contrary, there are those not-so good looking guys, with little money who seem to constantly get the beautiful girls.

in the end, all beauty is relative and transient. no matter how good-looking a guy is, a girl will get tired of him if he's a brat, a bore, or simply a narcissist.

on the other hand, it's probably nature's way of preserving balance. imagine what would happen if the beautiful mate only with the beautiful, and the ugly, only with the ugly. :P

Guest vaindoll

hmmm... ugly men? baka naman nae-escalate ang pagiging ugly nila kasi mashadong pretty yung girl! heheh. yun ang palagay ko. pag cute kasi yung guy may tendency maging playboy!!!! heheheh so kung papipiliin ako (kahit di ako pretty), ugly na lang!!!