Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Wala sa looks yan. Nasa dating mo yan at pagdadala ng sarili.

Ako kse I always analyze the face... matangos ang ilong, maganda ang mata, hindi busalsal ang labi, hindi oily ang mukha na ma-pimple.. mahirap na, baka magmana sa kanya magiging mga anak namin.. di kawawa yung bata.. madudurog lang ang pusong-ina ko nyan. :blink: :P

Of course it doesn't stop there.. dapat mabait rin, may sense kausap, okey ang attitude and responsible. ;)

Looks does not ALWAYS matter... note, does not always matter. One has to have a heart and a brain too.

and please do not generalize beautiful women falling for not so looks-perfect men coz for sure, they've found something they could not find among good-looking men eh. :P

sabi nga ni alpardpba, "kindness always gets the girl. always." AGREE AGREE AGREE! :)

-----------just my two cents thought---------

I've seen this kind of a partnership a lot of times already, including with my friends...

I guess some women don't go for mere looks probably because they are afraid that handsome men could carry on another relationship outside theirs, at least with ugly men they are more secure... :)

Some men are gifted with intellect and not looks, and this probably is their tool in ending up with pretty ladies. I know of a guy who we really can consider ugly and has a model-looking lass for a fiancee. All of us were amazed at how beautiful his fiancee was when he has a face only a mother could love. Then, we got invited to attend a convention where he was one of the speakers...and damn! The man just blew the whole convention center when he started his talk! Everybody was so damned focus on what he was presenting and he delivered the whole speech in flawless, sensible english...he is now the regional supply chain director of a really big multinational consumer goods company and has responsibility over 11 countries...

Looks would probably be a big factor during initial attractions, but when conversation starts, its that thing between your ears, covered by your skull and hair, that matters most...

My 2 cents...;)

Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men? ???????

ang masasagot ko lang sa tanong na to,.. ay hmmm di ko alam kasi di ko naranasan to eh...

buti na lang naging guapo ako hehehehehhhe.... ahhhhhaaaaa alam ko na... dahil

mabait siguro ang guy, as in mapera, may kotse, may magandang tirahan

kaya sya mabait dahil madalas magbigay ng regalo, madalas magbigay ng ride sa girl ng libre, madalas pinapakita ang kanyang ari-arian hehehehhehe

yan po ang dahilan...

I almost lost my girl to one. Ofcourse I got her back, pero putsa, parang sinipa, tinapakan, tinaihan yung ego ko non :grr: , can still feel the pain hanggang ngayon. She never told me why she fell for that ugly bastard, hindi naman mabait, hindi naman mayaman.

Girls sometimes fall for the ugly guys to show us, good-looking men, that it is not all the looks that girls crave for.

They want to show us that sincerity, trustworthiness, and all those other stuffs, also counts.

So to all good-looking men, like me, don't be too conceited and too complacent, girls can also do what they want when they feel like it.

Edited by private5star
Girls sometimes fall for the ugly guys to show us, good-looking men, that it is not all the looks that girls crave for.

They want to show us that sincerity, trustworthiness, and all those other stuffs, also counts.

So to all good-looking men, like me, don't be too conceited and too complacent, girls can also do what they want when they feel like it.

:rolleyes:

:thumbsupsmiley:

mas mautak lng ung mga but-ugly guyz...

plus dey have wut we call "game"

so dont be judgin dey looks, coz u dont know f dey got game!

i don't agree with this.. is there a fact na mas mautak ang mga butt-ugly guys? or only ugly men know how to play the game? i don't think so..

it's proven facts that a good looking man has the advantage to get hook up to a girl than the ugly one.

for ugly man, he may have some peculiar qualitites that a certain woman is looking for.. but not all ugly men have that qualities....same as to all good looking men

Guest BDC0425

siguro ugly men knows how to take care of women... they treat them nice not like yung mga gwapo mayayabang ang iba kase ang nasa isip nila pwede palitan ang girl anytime... but ang mga ugly men.... iba kase alam nila ito lang ang pagkakataon nila to prove na they are worth loving ......... parang ako........ :blush:

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

Malay nyo, maraming girls ang sumunod sa payo ni Andrew E. heheheh :D :D

But seriously, most women naman talaga don't go much for looks, mostly sa attitude ng guy saka pa'nu daw cyang magdala. So if you see an ugly guy with a very hot chick :cry: :cry: it can be she likes the guys because he's smart, witty, caring and funny or maganda ang kanyang wheels heheh :blink: :blink:

all I was saying was that those men who have time for their ladies have an edge over those who do not have time.

Need we talk about cheating wives or girlfriends because their husbands or boyfriends have no time for them?

Enough said.

i noticed na madaming ugly guys na babaero... they need not be smart... they get the chicks coz they knew the right words to say and the right moves as well. i knew someone ugly pero has 3 chicks and 2 of which gives him allowance pa... magaling talaga mambola. <_<