Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

I believe it's something to do with how much money they PAY for the girl. If it's not that, then I guess they just want to have ugly children in the future. Hehehee. Well...putting the kidding aside. Good question. I truely believe that it's to do with the personality and how they presented themselves to their partner when the relationship began. If they are sincere, trustworthy as well as loving, then they would be a good potential mate. Other than that, the girl is mature enough to say to herself that "looks don't matter". It could be brains, money, love...who knows.

But I can tell everyone this. A few girls that I know said that if they have a good looking boyfriend or husband, then other females would always hit on their boyfriend/husband and test their love to their girlfriend or wife. They said they don't want to put into their mind about "what if he would cheat on me" thoughts. So inturn, they would look for a boyfriend or husband that would compliment her looks and make her feel good mentally. That's why my girlfriend dumped me, cause she didn't trust me. Sucks but yeah...it happened.

Guest busabos

i don't believe it when girls say "looks don't matter" and personality counts more than looks

when i see the crushes of my female friends, they are all good looking. they are always attracted to a guy's body, eyes, nose, lips, etc.

they never say that a guy is their crush because he's good with pets, gives to charity, or can mimic the voice of Scooby-Doo....

women are attracted to the physical more than to the personality

There are girls who don't really look at the looks.. more yung companionship ang tinitingnan eh.. magandang magsalita, napapatawa sila, mayabang ang dating, iba-iba yan eh.. although majority of them would still go for the looks..

Mas hindi naman kasi nakakailang yung magandang babae ang napunta sa panget na lalaki eh..

Ang mas nakakailang e yung gwapong lalaki napunta sa panget na babae.. kasi karamihan sa mga lalaki (if not all) more sa looks first before anything else.. matatanong mo minsan.. ano kaya nakita nitong lalakeng ito sa babaeng ito.. but there always exceptions to the rule.. kasi dumadami na ang nakikita kong ganito.. sumasabay na sa lalaking pangit with good looking girls.. <_<

• 2 months later...

Usually dahil sa Pera yan. Kasi pag nag date nga naman sagot lagi nung lalaki. Marami babae mahilig sa libre. Kakahiya naman pag hati pa kayo tapos pangit pa yung lalake.

Pero pag Gwapo yung lalake hati yan pag nag date. Minsan pa nga sagot lagi nung babae pag nagdate.

its because girls are far more likely to give a guy a second chance if they see the sincerity in us. they can easily overlook the physical appearance and go for what they believe is the person that can truly give them happiness..... its not all because of the money as i thought it did... :)

but you are all forgetting girl's ability to look beyond the physical, to fall in love with the person and not just the face.

hmm.. pwede kaya lang dapat may attraction kaagad dba before mo mapansin isang tao eh kung pangit sya edi malamang ndi ka ma-a-atract dun na papasok pera at car nila baka yun ang napansin muna before nila makilala ng lubusan yung guy palusot na lang yung mabait kasi sya or something :D

opinion ko lang nman yun sana wag magagalit :hypocritesmiley: