Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Kasi minsan sa sobrang ganda ng babae, walang matinong lalake may lakas loob manligaw.

All of sudden, eto si kuneho na walang babaeng papatul sa kanya, pero pagdating sa lakas ng loob walang tatalo sa kanya.

So of course, try sa kay beauty since walang naman mawawala sa kanya, in the end, silang dalawa ang magkakatuluyang.

Talk of being at the right place, at the right time with the right people.

This is a true story. The girl was my classmate in high school and she is really pretty, and the boy was, what can I say, nothing. Now they are living here in California, met them few weeks ago, the girl is still pretty with drawf (the husband) following her around.

Well, life is really a mystery to some people and to others, a nightmare.

Guest globetrotter

siguro one of the reasons behind is that kung di ka gaanong gwapo, you have the patience to woo a girl that you really like.kung gwapo ka kasi, medyo mataas yung pride at ayaw nang nahihirapang manligaw.

im just speaking from experience.i'm not that good looking pero di naman "pangit", average guy lang. andaming nanliligaw sa girl ko but ako ang napili.sabi nya, ako lang ang nakakasakay sa mood swings nya.after being sweethearts for 7 years, we then decided to tie the not.we're married for 5 years na.

Come on Guys! One thing that is wrong with this thread is masyado naman yatang nageneralize na lahat ng babae ganun. There are SOME women na ganun, not enough for anyone to generalize.

I agree, kahit ba mabait ka, matalino, responsable etc. dapat marunong ka parin na magdala sa sarili mo physically. Kahit di ka naman ganun kagwapo, pero kung maayos ka naman manamit for instance, Plus factor parin yun.

BUT! if you think that a woman should fall for you because of your looks per se! then I must say you are a knuckle head! Because one of the top things na ayaw ng babae sa lalake ay yung sobrang kayabangan. There has got to be some spark between you and your woman. You got to have some sort of chemistry. Remeber maraming nagkalat na gwapo dyan, pero you got to have something in you that will make her want for more. Something that will make her wan't to remember you.

Hmmm....

I heard a few years ago why Beautiful women end up marrying the Ugly Man...

well, for them, at least they are assured that since they married an Ugly Man, no pretty woman would fall or flirt with their husband. Kung baga...Solong solo nila ang kanilang hubby.

And 2nd would be Financial security....

just look at the Beautiful women who have married Ugly Man....

lets cite a few... Ting Ting Cojuangco

Gretchen Barretto

Donita Rose

Christina Gonzales

...we can't blame women for doing that...

correct, and there are still a lot women today that consistently denies that and claims that they truly fell in love with the guy (dahil mabait or malambing etc...) but most of the time they really fell in love with the guy's security.. they're just persistent in denying it.. though again, hindi naman lahat ng babae ganun pero medyo madalas lang..

• 2 months later...

Well, the reason why most, if not all, beautiful women fall for ugly men is because of the underlying qualities that these men possess eventhough they are not as good looking as the other guys she must have an involvement in the past. I said so because growing old is enevitable. If we will just look on a man's physical attributes then making this relationship a lifetime commitment is impossible. I hope you get what I'm trying to point out....It is not all physical!... :)

1) the guy is rich

2) the guy's father is rich

3) the guy's mother is rich

4) the guy's grandfather is rich

5) the guy's grandmother is rich

it's that simple- gusto niyo example? assunta and jules. gretchen and ____. etc. etc. it's true when ladies tell you that physical attributes have influence when "falling in love", sometimes having boatloads of cash count too.

Beautiful women fall for ugly men because they possess qualities na wala sa mga gwapong nakilala nila.

Yun lang naman ang laban nating mga pangit e.

Kung may pera ka. Kung matalino ka. Kung may kotse ka. Kung may maayos kang trabaho. Kung mabait ka. Kung mukha kang siga (bad boy image ek ek). Kung di ka mayabang. Kung di ka feeling "god's gft to women". Kung marunong kang magpahalaga sa babae. Kung napapatawa mo siya.

Wala sa looks yan. Nasa dating mo yan at pagdadala ng sarili.

Siguro naman narinig niyo na sa mga babae yung:

"Malakas ang dating niya."

Pero pag tiningnan mo, pangit naman. Maporma lang, may yabang ang dating. Kahit alam mong di rin mayaman, makikita mo naman sa suot niyang damit iyon e. Di hamak na mas gwapo ka pa. Pero siya may naka-angkla na magandang bebot sa braso niya.

WTF? Paano nangyari yun?

Nasa attitude iyan e. Kung may aura ka ng confidence around you. Imagine, pangit ka na nga insecure ka pa. Walang mangyayari sa iyo.

Wag lang sosobra, mukha ka namang gago nun. Iba yung mayabang sa self-confident. Yung self-confident, astig ang dating. Yung mayabang, pinagtritripang bugbugin sa labasan.

Although I have to admit, mahirap makipagkilala sa babae kung right at first glance e wala siyang attraction sa iyo. Magsasalita ka pa lang - shot down ka na agad.

Dun pumapasok ang diskarte.

So develop ang qualities na pwede mong makuha. Sabi nga ni Van Damme, "I couldn't do anything about my face so I worked on my body."

Magpalaki ng katawan. Develop your self-confidence. Magpayaman. Magpatalino. Ayusin ang porma at diskarte.

Take it from a pangit like me.

Sabi ng asawa ko, mabait daw kasi ako e. Tsaka napapatawa ko siya. :P

this is a phenomenon that happenz every new moon...

when the moon iz out... girlz go blind... but they continue to party...

then the next morning... they found themselves with a "mabait" guy...

and then rememberin stuff they mentioned the night before

and cant take it back or back out...

i read this in a useless imaginary mag....

but i agree wit macx... havin boutload of butter has devastating effects..