• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

It is not just because of the looks.... also because of what he/she is at the inside... important magkasundo kayo and you really connect to each other diba? Madalas kasi yan ung mga katangian na di natin agad tinitingnan eh, more on looks tayo... Pero bandang huli, disappointed tayo and bigo... Me, I like beautiful people, but maybe just a friend lang kasi minsan may sayad eh... hehe, sorry for the word... peace out... :mtc:

• 2 months later...

kahit kagaano kaguapo ang lalaki kung masama at pangit ang ugali...judgemental, pa-social na ewan- hindi naman kaya, matapobre, mayabang, mapang lait...sa kanya na ang kaguapuhan niya...makita ko lang ang mukha niya nakakasuka.

Beauty doesn't last kahit ilang beses kang magparetoke.

Yang kagandahan nang loob kahit gaano ka kapangit nakakaguapo yan. People gravitate to you.

Men, learn something here, not all of us women are gold diggers. We go for these less hunky guy because they are wonderful to be around with and not because of their money.

i rationalize before that it's all about the money / cars.

But later on, after meeting and conversing with women, not all beautiful women is like that.

Another reason is, they had a bad experience with handsome guys (gay, married, split personality, etc.)

Another would be, they fell for the mabait, those who were there for them all those years. through thick and thin.