Latest Gadgets U Have Bought ?

Pare, you can get a eTrex GPS Receiver by Garmin. It is a very durable GPS and easy to use. Runs on 2 AA batteries for almost 20 hours. Pwede ito for GPS-ing as long as you have a map to cross-reference your bearings.

I've been using mine since 2001. Used it on roadtrips sa Macedonia, Greece, Liberia and sa US/Canada.

That must've cost a fortune back then. I don't know how to read maps (the trekking way). I'll learn though.

Hey, nice that you've been on those trips. Kewl.

Anyone familiar with the Creative Zen Vision M?

my gf just got her Creative Zen Vision, sa US lang available so pinadala ng sister nya. it's way better than ipod video, mas malaki ang screen, hindi built in ang batt unlike the ipod video. May audio/video out so you can watch ung installed movies directly sa tv. Clear and crisp sounds sa music. So far, we're satisfied with the creative zen vision, ala nga lang accessories na mabibili d2, sa US pa din :D planning to get the CF card adaptor and dock early this year.

I just got a Compaq B1821TU laptop with 1.73ghz processor, 60gb hdd, 512mb ddr2, 128mb video memory, dvd/cdrw combo drive, 12.1 inch super clear screen, 4 pounds, 3 hours battery life.

It offers great value for money as an everyday carry laptop.

Also got an iPod shuffle. It broke after the first week of use. Returned it to Apple which gave a replacement unit after three weeks. The replacement unit broke one day after. I will return it again.

just the other week... i bought...

- bluetooth dongle "Blue", smaller then may thumb in length..

- bluetooth headset Plantronics 510...

bought them as accesories to my laptop and they are working perfectly fine...

:headsetsmiley: recommended for those laptop users opting for a handsfree device, by the way my bluetooth headset is also compatible to bluetooth enables phones :cool: so double purpose na...next on the list would be a bluetooth enables phone...

• 3 weeks later...