Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

So now the orifice of the Philippine President, through its speaker is virtually admitting that they used Recto Bank (in the WPS) as collateral for China loans. And that arbitration shall be conducted not by a neutral party/country, but by China itself.

My takeaway from this: 1) if they were able to use that as collateral, then that means China is admitting that Recto Bank is our's. 2) this administration is so far up China's ass it's almost treasonous (and I'm being lenient here).

Duterte should expose more narco politicians. Regarding the drug war, it may have worsened but does. It mean it failed. One can say it failed if after Duterte's term, the volume of drugs coming in is just the same or more than when he started.

such a dumb justification ...

the mere fact he promise to curb the drug problem and admitted that it worsened then he FAILED!

after his term if the drug problem continue to worsen it doesn’t mean he did great...its just that his successor did nothing or even worse.

following your argument ... PNoy did a good job on the drug issue as our drug problem was better off then compared to now since Duterte admitted it goteven worse. lol

such a dumb justification ...

the mere fact he promise to curb the drug problem and admitted that it worsened then he FAILED!

after his term if the drug problem continue to worsen it doesn’t mean he did great...its just that his successor did nothing or even worse.

following your argument ... PNoy did a good job on the drug issue as our drug problem was better off then compared to now since Duterte admitted it goteven worse. lol

You don't only have a comprehension problem, you also have a problem with logic. Just because he said it worsened does not mean his war on drugs failed. Haha!

Say what? Aquino did a better job? Haha! What a joke. Back it up with stats. But I know you can't give any since your posts have always been about nonsense and stupidity. But then again, everyone is entitled to his opinion, no matter how asinine it is. Carry on in being this section's laughing stock and resident dumbass. :lol:

Duterte’s war on drugs makes Aquino’s effort look like a non-campaign, with first-year achievements exceeding those for several years in the past government: 86,984 arrests, 152 drug dens closed, nine methamphetamine labs dismantled, 64,397 police operations conducted, on top of 1.3 million surrenderers and P82 billion worth of narcotics seizures reported.

Source: Manila Times (Ricardo Saludo's column dated September 26, 2017)

Duterte sometimes says things that he does not mean like what he said that the drug situation has worsened. Kung ganun, bakit ito ang sabi ng PDEA which is backed up by stats?

The troll who quoted me just got burned again. But then again, doesn't it always? :lol:

Edited by will robie

Hahaha ang dutertard con marcostard affected much ... con todo paliwanag!

Hahaha ... sige tuloy mo pagkahibang mo. Imbento pa more

As usual, this section’s resident dumbass got burned again. The next time you quote my post, understand it but then again, did you ever understand anything I posted? I can’t get enough of embarrassing this resident dumbasd. Hahaha!

Tk...it alteady happened. Di lang dineretcho pagkasabi.

does this idiot even have a brain at all? Speaking of logic ...He cant even follow his own logic.

Per idiot's alibi if drug problem worsened after duterte's term then he did a good job. Therefore it follows if duterte said the drug problem actually worsened during his term then it only follows the past admin did better than him. But ofcourse that is a NO NO to these tards kaya selective un application nun

Edited by rooster69ph

BTW... he wants statistics:

1.3M Estimated Drug Users in 2012

https://www.ddb.gov.ph/research-statistics/research/45-research-and-statistics/88-2012-researches#a

In a September 2016 Speech, Duterte says there were 3.6M Drug users in PH, and he would exterminate them like what "Hitler did to the Jews"

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/rodrigo-duterte-happy-to-exterminate-3m-involved-in-drugs-1.2811914

Then in May 2, 2017 there were 4.7M (One year into the drug war)

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2017/05/04/1690823/pdea-philippines-has-47-m-drug-users

In 2019, Duterte and his agencies agreed that it has worsened >4.8M (to maybe 6M)?

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1099664/duterte-drug-problem-in-ph-has-worsened

So every year since his War on Drugs has begun, I don't see the numbers going down. So was it successful?

Hahaha...

Drug problem worsened

Dumbass interpretation ... duterte does not mean what he says...he actually means he did a great job

Laughable!!! Excuses excuses

Burned? Kasi u claimed so ... yeah quite believable.

I wionder how posting figures from a legit drug agency is laughable, The only one who is laughable is you. Nope, you got burned badly and your posts are all nonsensical. You cant debunk what PDEA said. Go on and demonstrate your being a resident dumbass and thread laughing stock. Sobrang pahiya ka na. Haha! :lol: Edited by will robie

I wionder how posting figures from a legit drug agency is laughable, The only one who is laughable is you. Nope, you got burned badly and your posts are all nonsensical. You cant debunk what PDEA said. Go on and demonstrate your being a resident dumbass and thread laughing stock. Sobrang pahiya ka na. Haha! :lol:

kasi sabi mo? as if your opinion matters to me. keep on hallucinating tumira ka na naman ng fetanyl

kasi sabi mo? as if your opinion matters to me. keep on hallucinating tumira ka na naman ng fetanyl

Nope, kasi obvious na pahiya at sunog ka. Another doltish post from the resident dumbass. Haha! You just got humiliated thoroughly since you can't really debunk what I said except say I have a dumbass interpretation and you can't even explain how it is a dumbass interpretation. Epal kasi ng epal, hindi pala alam yung qinoquote. Haha! I don't need to say "next time, understand my post" because you don't understand my posts every time. I get a kick out of embarrassing you. Aren't you tired of getting owned on multiple threads? :lol:

Edited by will robie

BTW... he wants statistics:

1.3M Estimated Drug Users in 2012

https://www.ddb.gov.ph/research-statistics/research/45-research-and-statistics/88-2012-researches#a

In a September 2016 Speech, Duterte says there were 3.6M Drug users in PH, and he would exterminate them like what "Hitler did to the Jews"

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/rodrigo-duterte-happy-to-exterminate-3m-involved-in-drugs-1.2811914

Then in May 2, 2017 there were 4.7M (One year into the drug war)

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2017/05/04/1690823/pdea-philippines-has-47-m-drug-users

In 2019, Duterte and his agencies agreed that it has worsened >4.8M (to maybe 6M)?

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1099664/duterte-drug-problem-in-ph-has-worsened

So every year since his War on Drugs has begun, I don't see the numbers going down. So was it successful?

Nope, kasi obvious na pahiya at sunog ka. Another doltish post from the resident dumbass. Haha! You just got humiliated thoroughly since you can't really debunk what I said except say I have a dumbass interpretation and you can't even explain how it is a dumbass interpretation. Epal kasi ng epal, hindi pala alam yung qinoquote. Haha! I don't need to say "next time, understand my post" because you don't understand my posts every time. I get a kick out of embarrassing you. Aren't you tired of getting owned on multiple threads? :lol:

oo sunog na sunog ako...kasi sabi mo

kay duterte mismo na nanggaling na lumala ang problema sa droga ...

speaking of stat ayan ang stat sinampal na sa mukha mo na tumataas ang bilang ng mga drug users.

effective nga dumbass interpretation

oo sunog na sunog ako...kasi sabi mo

kay duterte mismo na nanggaling na lumala ang problema sa droga ...

speaking of stat ayan ang stat sinampal na sa mukha mo na tumataas ang bilang ng mga drug users.

effective nga dumbass interpretation

The number one article is a survey. The number two article is a flawed comparison. The number three article is an estimate. The number four article is belaboring the original the article that was posted. You and your imbecile of a troll wingman putatively did not read the four articles. Those did not contradict the latest figures PDEA gave. You're badly burned because you can't give sensible replies except "sampal mo na sa mukha mo na tumataas ang mga bilang ng mga drug users" which is a baseless and absolutely stupid reply just because Duterte said it when Duterte sometimes says something he does not mean. Maria Ressa was arrested for violating the anti-dummy law. There should be an anti-dumbass law for trolls like you. :lol:

Backed up with sources yan, ewan ko how he will try to squirm out of that one...

Sources which did not controvert what the latest figures of PDEA indicated. No need to wiggle my way out of anything because I was never cornered. You and your dumb wingman are the ones who are cornered. I don't expect either of you to contradict what I posted convincingly because all you clowns ever do is reply with shallow and incongruous posts.

Edited by will robie

Duterte sometimes says things that he does not mean like what he said that the drug situation has worsened. Kung ganun, bakit ito ang sabi ng PDEA which is backed up by stats?

The troll who quoted me just got burned again. But then again, doesn't it always? :lol:

an admission that the president is a liar? or a clown? or both?