Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

MY prices are cheaper than Cash N Carry>>>Visit us at AFFORDABLE NUTRITION located at Citylad Makati Executive Tower, Dela Rosa St. corner Osmena Highway..."Pls mention MTC for additional discount on our products"...thanks much...noah

mas mura na 'tong benta ni noah, kung wala lang ako supply dito eh bibili na ko sa kanya.

pre, may shaker bottle ka ba dyan? how much?

Try ko nga misan sayo noah, pero wala ka ba mas maliit na optimum whey less than 5lbs, short kasi ako ngayon sa budget eh and kung meron magkano price? sweldo na this friday and malapit lang office ko dyan sa place mo and i might drop by.

pare, wla akong maliit kc mas maganda ung value per grams of protein per tub kapag malaking size compared to buying small ones...just stop by whenever u can...thanks much...noah

pittbull,

u r absolutely right...altho i have never heard of such about creatine...i better check mine then since i use it too...also, next time u store ur creatine, try storing it in a cool, dry place and put a plastic under the lid when u cover it...probably some moisture got in that's why it gotten moldy...just my two scents....noah

How is your diet? Even if you have the best supplements but your diet is crap, you won't get the results you want

i eat whole grains for breakfast, either oatmeal or cereals, then some fruit.

i snack before lunch if i feel hungry

lunch consists of whatever is served for lunch but all in moderation

i snack in the afternoon, mostly carbs or a protein shake

i prepare my dinner if i have the time, if not i just eat anything but again, in moderation.

i drink about 12-15oz. of milk everyday usually before sleeping.

so, it brings me up to my question again that if i change from powder creatine to the serum one. would it still bring the results that the powder gives me?

yep yep... all them mass formulas is short for C A L O R I E D R I N K in any case, if you want to get fat fast, thats the way to go... good thing is its calories with some decent amount or protein so its not just fat that you pack on granted that your program is correct...

i eat whole grains for breakfast, either oatmeal or cereals, then some fruit.

i snack before lunch if i feel hungry

lunch consists of whatever is served for lunch but all in moderation

i snack in the afternoon, mostly carbs or a protein shake

i prepare my dinner if i have the time, if not i just eat anything but again, in moderation.

i drink about 12-15oz. of milk everyday usually before sleeping.

so, it brings me up to my question again that if i change from powder creatine to the serum one. would it still bring the results that the powder gives me?

If you're trying to gain mass, you need to be eating more than that. The powder will give you better gains as the serum is all hype. Creatine ethyl ester is a better bet, sadly, we don't have any of those here