Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

i do know someone who can give me the seeds but sure kb na nde ako maha-high pag nag take ako nito?

sabi sabi marijuana makes you fat ksi gaganahan ka kumain pag humithit ka nito

anyway,

to those supplements guru:

ano masasabi nyo sa OPTIMUM NUTRITION PRO COMPLEX?

feedbacks good or bad will be appreciated

salamat

:thumbsupsmiley:

If you can afford it, it's actually good stuff. I've used it before as a meal replacement though...

i do know someone who can give me the seeds but sure kb na nde ako maha-high pag nag take ako nito?

sabi sabi marijuana makes you fat ksi gaganahan ka kumain pag humithit ka nito

anyway,

to those supplements guru:

ano masasabi nyo sa OPTIMUM NUTRITION PRO COMPLEX?

feedbacks good or bad will be appreciated

salamat

:thumbsupsmiley:

LOL...no bro...joke lang yun I would't advice you to do that with seeds. Im sure that there is a special process to them first. There are a couple of health food markets near my area that sells them like... Trader Joe's, Clark's, and Whole Foods. I tried to ask places like GNC pero wala.

Im still going to the gym every other day and starting to even see more results along between my chest area triceps and biceps!

siyempre. yan talaga yung areas na madali makitaan ng results. less used siya compared to our lower body pero most responsive when trained.

anyhoo, sir noah or to anyone, uh, is it okay to combine whey protein with hydroxycut. I'm using hydroxycut hardcore already(thanks to sir noah.haha) and I'm think if I should put in protein as well. (ran out a couple of weeks ago...)

*weight(fat) loss pala and toning yung goal ko.

generally, i woudn't combine it...i would take the hydro before work out for energy boost and fat metabolism and i would take whey protein after work out to nourish the muscles...are you trying to gain weight or get cut/lose weight?...were you the one who came to buy the hydro last week or so?...thanks much bro...good luck...noah

siyempre. yan talaga yung areas na madali makitaan ng results. less used siya compared to our lower body pero most responsive when trained.

anyhoo, sir noah or to anyone, uh, is it okay to combine whey protein with hydroxycut. I'm using hydroxycut hardcore already(thanks to sir noah.haha) and I'm think if I should put in protein as well. (ran out a couple of weeks ago...)

*weight(fat) loss pala and toning yung goal ko.

generally, i woudn't combine it...i would take the hydro before work out for energy boost and fat metabolism and i would take whey protein after work out to nourish the muscles...are you trying to gain weight or get cut/lose weight?...were you the one who came to buy the hydro last week or so?...thanks much bro...good luck...noah

yes, bossing. That was me. hehe

I'm trying to lose weight...I've been having a hard time shedding some fat which has covered my muscles. I can already see cuts on my arms and chest but I want it to be more clear that's why I took hydroxy.hehe

Oh,btw, normal lang ba to feel full most of the time when taking hydroxy? (as for the boost, I don't feel boosted at all when I take hydroxy... :unsure: )

dalawa pla ung ON pro complex

isang pro complex gainer at isang pro complex protein

alin b dun sa dalawa ang better kung building mass ang habol ko?

at magkano kya bwat isa??

Pro Complex Gainer if you're having a hard time packing on weight. It's for me one of the best quality weight gain support supplement out there next to Prolab's N-Large2. My friend is the exclusive distributor of ON products in the Philippines. I'm not really sure if they have supply of this stuff since Pro Compelx alone is not really that sellable here because of the price. If for example you can get a 5 lb tub of whey for P2,000-P2,500, the same tub of Pro-Complex would sell at about P3,000-P4,000.

If you'd buy my suggestion, buy any whey protein supplement and whip yourself up a calorie densed shake by combining a scoop or two of whey with milk, 2-3 bananas and tablespoon of peanut butter.

Pro Complex Gainer if you're having a hard time packing on weight. It's for me one of the best quality weight gain support supplement out there next to Prolab's N-Large2. My friend is the exclusive distributor of ON products in the Philippines. I'm not really sure if they have supply of this stuff since Pro Compelx alone is not really that sellable here because of the price. If for example you can get a 5 lb tub of whey for P2,000-P2,500, the same tub of Pro-Complex would sell at about P3,000-P4,000.

If you'd buy my suggestion, buy any whey protein supplement and whip yourself up a calorie densed shake by combining a scoop or two of whey with milk, 2-3 bananas and tablespoon of peanut butter.

ang plan ko lng gawin ay uminom ng pro complex gainer evry post work out...hindi ko susundin ung recommended usage sa label dhil bka lumobo ako...

hindi ko na ksi magawa ung eating protein fud after work out dhil sa work ko e kya sa fud supplement ko nlng bawiin

ano po meaning ng "calorie densed"? pasensya na po low I.Q. ako e

and ung sinasabi nyong Prolab's N-Large2, san po makakabili nyan and how much?

ty

Edited by worshipme
pag nagpapa cuts ba kelangan pa ng whey? or hydroxy will do? tnx

Although both really works differently, I'd say in my case I'd still use whey when in my cutting phase. Whey equates to protein. In my case, The more I eliminate excess and carbs and fats in my diet, the more I emphasize on my protein intake. Moreover, I can't think of an easier way to have protein as easy as whipping up a protein drink after working out. Moreover, a scoop of whey will have something like 100 to 170 calories which virtually contains less than 2-3 grams of fats or carbs.

In my approach, I'd even prioritize whey over fat burners when cutting down. Afterall, it all boils down to dieting.

i'm currently taking HYDROXICUT HARDCORE... kaso kailangang sipagan ang workout... mostly threadmill lang ako ngayon... kailangang pumayat...

Try this approach. Count the calorie intake every day. Now limit it to 1200 a day. Exercise 1 hour a day. This is a guaranteed formula to loss weight.

Bro, medyo you are on the scrawny side. You need to put on 20 more pounds of pure muscles. Theres this good brand called SNI. Take the Xtreme Pro Mass and you will see dramatic results. Ito gamity ng Top pinoy bodybuilder na si Jerick Ternida. You can buy this at Toby's and Chris sports.

thnx for the reply mga magkano naman kaya damage dito hehe

The best weight gain product out there is SNI Xtreme Pro Mass. Very affordable 400 pesos per 1 pound and you can buy it at any Toby's and Chris sports. Si Jerick Ternida ito ang gamit. He is a Pinoy bodybuilder na nag Champion sa States.

bro, mura lang. Xtreme Pro Mass is only 400 pesos per 1 pound. Punta ka any branch ng Toby's Sports or Chris Sports.

wow mura nga ah, sayang kakabili ko lang ng creatine naorder ko na kasi eh tsk. pero baka bumili ako since mura lang naman pala btw tanong ko lang pag nag creatine ako kelangan ko pa ba mag whey and regarding sa pagkuha ng supplements kelangan ba sundan ung nakalagay dun ? and kelangan kaya araw arawin un? thnx!

wow mura nga ah, sayang kakabili ko lang ng creatine naorder ko na kasi eh tsk. pero baka bumili ako since mura lang naman pala btw tanong ko lang pag nag creatine ako kelangan ko pa ba mag whey and regarding sa pagkuha ng supplements kelangan ba sundan ung nakalagay dun ? and kelangan kaya araw arawin un? thnx!

Actually, no. If you are eating enough you will already be gaining muscle even without the aid of these supplements.

The best weight gain product out there is SNI Xtreme Pro Mass. Very affordable 400 pesos per 1 pound and you can buy it at any Toby's and Chris sports. Si Jerick Ternida ito ang gamit. He is a Pinoy bodybuilder na nag Champion sa States.

That's your opinion man. And by the way, I know who Jerick Ternida is... and I'm telling you that he eats like a horse. I'd say he grew more with whole foods he's been ingesting rather than relying solely on the "weight gainer" you're mentioning. Moreover, I really doubt that SNI's Xtrme Pro Mass is the "best" weight gainer out there.And by the way, ever heard of "juice?" I'm sure Jerick will never divulge his secrets to you.