Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

• 2 weeks later...

during my training for the past 1 &1/2 months i didnt have any supplements, so i naturally gained muscles through hardwork and discipline alone...

protein powders arent bad at all as long as your intake of water is alot too cause if u take that alone, its also bad for your kidneys.. so be sure drink lots of water.

gonna get some protein powder this week and maybe a bottle

of creatinine just to boost up the energy for a faster result😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried robust, just one tablet. It works for me but not after two hours as advertised. It was more like 5 or 6 hours later. It still works the next day. The thought of sex gives me an erection.

And I got a headache which was on and off for three days. And a weird sensation of heat within with some palpitation. I don't like the feeling, which takes time to wear off.

I wonder what two tablets would do for me. Maybe I won't be able to hold down my erection. But also maybe my headache would be unbearable.

The ingredients are Epimedium Extract, L-Arginine, Songaria Cynomorium, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid that are known for its sexual performance enhancing. Also with Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Cnidium Monnier, Dansheng, Root Extract and Dahurian Angelica Root Extract.

I wonder which of these ingredients causes the headache and what would be a good alternative food supplement.

i also took that Robust may side effect sa akin like headache, masyadong sobra na excitement... I switched to Bravo, better erection and no side effect. same libog as Robust.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do not take long dose of fat soluble vitamins such as Vitamins A, E etc., as it risk your liver.

After a month of using, give it a break for at least 2 weeks.

For any water soluble such as Vitamin C, it can be used in longterm as long as youll take a lot of water to prevent kidney stones.

Going back to the topic.

I learned to best lower down your weight is to eat REAL FOOD.

I follow LCHF and so far, the only effective weight reducing diet and normalized BS and BP.

Plus, a 4-5 days Training in the gym.

I take green tea capsules and l-carnitine. I am naturally hindi pawisin so just for psychological thingy, I take them to sweat off.

I know for the fact, that fat doesnt comes out through sweat alone (only 16% on body fluids) but on carbon dioxide thats why proper breathing is so important.

My protiens, fats and lil carbs all come from real food.

Anyone know where I can get Niagen, or nicotinamide riboside, a new form of vitamin B3? So far I have read very good reviews about it, with no side effects known so far. Don't know if it's available now here in the Philippines and how much would it cost.

Vitamin B3 is water soluble, so not much negative effect in taking it in any form.