• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

• 2 weeks later...
ASK KO LANG PO!!! IS GLUTATHIONE CAPSULES SAFE FOR LACTATING MOMS?????? THANKS!

yes!!! we had a customer who asked the same question and we told her yes, based on our research...but we also told her to check with her doctor, and the doctor confirmed that it is safe...so as a responsible supplement/vitamin store owner, i suggest to you to please do the same thing: please check with your doctor first before purchasing one so you don't waste your money...just my two cents...noah (AFFORDABLE NUTRITION, MAKATI)

ngayon ko lang napansi may ganitong thread pala , anyway ask ko lang when is it ideal to start taking suplements, mga gaano kabigay na dapat ang binubuhat ko by then

bro,

before i can answer your questions, please educate me first of your goal, i.e. to lose weight or to gain or to maintain weight?...give me some specs first...thanks much...noah

bro,

before i can answer your questions, please educate me first of your goal, i.e. to lose weight or to gain or to maintain weight?...give me some specs first...thanks much...noah

There are all kinds of supplements. Be specific. They a more appropriate feedback can be given.

as of now my goal is to be able to lift heavier weights and shempre to look more buff na rin, im not fat naman and super thing just average i think. i dont drink and smoke btw.

my stats are embarassing lolz but here goes >_<

squat - around 105lbs(pero im quickly improving in this category baka next week heavier na lalo

military - 70-75lbs

bench- 90lbs

deadlift 130-140 lbs

as of now i dont plan on taking any supplements pero im palnning na once im able to squat aroung 180lbs baka im gonna start taking them na, or should i start na ba now? thnx!

as of now my goal is to be able to lift heavier weights and shempre to look more buff na rin, im not fat naman and super thing just average i think. i dont drink and smoke btw.

my stats are embarassing lolz but here goes >_<

squat - around 105lbs(pero im quickly improving in this category baka next week heavier na lalo

military - 70-75lbs

bench- 90lbs

deadlift 130-140 lbs

as of now i dont plan on taking any supplements pero im palnning na once im able to squat aroung 180lbs baka im gonna start taking them na, or should i start na ba now? thnx!

protein shake is a good start... if you want to grow bigger - the daily protein we get from meals is not enough :mtc:

BCAA tablets are nice to chew also :D

• 3 weeks later...
yes!!! we had a customer who asked the same question and we told her yes, based on our research...but we also told her to check with her doctor, and the doctor confirmed that it is safe...so as a responsible supplement/vitamin store owner, i suggest to you to please do the same thing: please check with your doctor first before purchasing one so you don't waste your money...just my two cents...noah (AFFORDABLE NUTRITION, MAKATI)

Just wanna ask: Was there a study already about whether gluthatione is present or not in breasmilk? if so in what form: unchanged or metabolized? Better ask a pediatrician first: an infant's liver is way too immature to handle & metabolize foreign substances..

peace!

Edited by Fusarium_jimini
i'm currently taking HYDROXICUT HARDCORE... kaso kailangang sipagan ang workout... mostly threadmill lang ako ngayon... kailangang pumayat...

bro,if you can do it without taking hydroxycut , the better for you.. just do it naturally bro. you can do it. patience and discipline lang.. no supplements are necessary/needed..just self-discipline, determination, patience. kc pag minalas ka at natamaan ka ng side effects ng mga iyan, delikado.. just my advice. kc nakaya k din..sa loob ng 5 months.. around 75 pounds naloose ko.. peace