All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

----------------------

Haha  ;)  Well, I was really glad to find this thread coz i'm really planning to start one buti na lang meron na pala existing :) I just came from subic for a vacation last saturday but di na ako nakadaan pa sa SM Pampanga. Layo kasi. But I was already asking my cousin in the states to look for me :) Do you have a white/green AJ4 already?  ;)  Eto, share ko pa isa sa mga stocks ko :) Zoom Air V wayback 1997. :) remember this alien eyed Jason Kidd kicks? :) Rare na to, kaya di ko na ginagamit :)  :D

Eto yung pic pala :)

post-92706-1148022177.jpg

hey dude! Update kita pag nakahirit pa ako sa tita ko sa states ng isa pang AJ 14 na black(Last shot). Di retro pre kasi iba na ang materials nung retro sa original na labas ng 14 nung 1998. Ayos ba? :) Yung white na pinost ko di retro yun :) Ayos nga nakascore pinsan ko dun sa mga limited editions at rare ng AJ 14 :) Konti kasi production nun dati lalo na yung mga 1998 versions. :) Balitaan mo naman ako pag may nakita kang AJ 4 na White/Green Colorway :) Yung Retro :) ala ako mahanap eh. :)

Thanks Dude!  ;)

Nice collection cashoverride17, sorry to hear that you lost your jordan 14, had one of those way back to in 1998, but sold it to my friend for only 3,000. It was a bit too small for my feet. I wear a size 12 and the shoe I had was only 11. But if you are looking for the limited white/ green version. They are on sale now at club 650 over at lybis " why pay more shop" less 30% discount i think. Saw it when i went to get one of the Lebron 2 low that was on sale for 50% off, I got this for 3,150. Also available was the AJ 13 low , all white and wht/ red collorway. A bit more expensive at 3,800+ . So drop y if you have the time, you might see something you like.

post-45917-1148078463.jpg

OT: How do keep em fresh like out of the box bro Crash?

Well, it's just quite a routine for me to clean them after I used them.

I wipe them with moistened cloth. Minsan pag may mantsa galing sa ibang shoes i use alcohol(rubbing) to remove the stain. Maalaga lang talaga kasi ako sa shoes. Im very uncomfortable when i use a dirty shoe o kahit may konting dumi o mantsa lang. Minsan nga pag naapakan shoes ko pinupunasan ko agad para di maiwan yung dumi. And I use a certain shoe lang pag sa semento naglalaro. Yung mga old rugged shoes ko na. Yung mga pinost ko di ko ginagamit sa semento. Sa tabla ko lang ginagamit. Minsan din sa semento pero yung smooth, di yung magaspang. :) That's my secret why mukhang bagung bago pa din sila kahit medyo matagal na sa akin :) Also, don't wash them. Avoid washing them lalo na yung binibilad sa araw. Dati yung una kong jordan 11(Original colorway, White/Black) nilabhan ng brother ko tapos binilad sa araw ayun nagkaroon ng cracks yung leather at naging pulbos yung sole.

I'll post the pics of some of my beloved AJ's later. Di ko mahanap yung JPG File. :) I'll be at the Club 650 this evening and i'm gonna buy that AJ4(White/Green colorway) na :) I'll post it soon once I got it already :) :thumbsupsmiley:

TO : Skip_to_my_lou  :D

Thanks a lot for the info dude! I'm going to see it in club650 today :)

I'll post it once i've got it already :)

Here's some of my fave AJ's (AJ5,7,8 & 20)  :thumbsupsmiley:

I'll post my soon to be AJ4(White/Green) sooner  :P

No problem pre, just happy to see that there are others like me who loves collecting sneakers. Basketball in particular. Yeah I have the same routine when using and keeping my shoes. Sad to say I dont buy as often as before. As you can see on my aviatar , there is something more precious now than my collection..hehe. But if you back read some of the post. You might see some of my old collections. Anyway enjoy and keep us posted. :thumbsupsmiley:

lalabas ba ung kay tim duncan na shoe dito sa atin? hndi pa kse ako makabili ng bago kong shoe coz inaantay ko tlaga un. anyway, nice collection guys. i wanna post sana my shoes kya lng i don't know how to.

I am also looking forward to see that shoe of TD.. If I am not mistaken this is the shoe with the micro-chip.. According to addidas in Sta. Lucia, the initial price offering here is at Php15K or more pa daw.. Grabe naman for a rubber shoe.. Kung nasa 9-10K lang.. baka bilhin ko pa eh..

If it really is the shoe of the future, then it might be worth the price tag.. then, I might pick it up kung hahayaan kong mag-give-in sa urge ko..

@Crashoverride:

Nice shoes man! Dami mo Jordans ah.. I like the retro ones rather than the new ones though.. The last pair that I bought after the third coming (16 - 21) is the 16 (Yellow Green - colorway).. I dunno but I just don't like the new styles now.. Will not buy the Jordan VII but I will surely buy the Jordan IV (all black colorway).. I am waiting for it to be on sale here in Marikina Riverbanks Outlet Store..

BTW, you might wanna check out the store here in Marikina - Outlet Store ng Nike.. Slashed lahat ng shoes dito at 40%.. I have bought a lot of my AJ's (my 11, 13, and 14 + some Jordan TRunners came from this store) here dahil tinatabi na sa akin kung may size ako.. Kapag pumunta ka sa Club 650.. mga 5 mins lang Marikina Riverbanks na eh.. Check it out, dude.. :goatee:

Edited by revi

just got word na meron na daw airmax 360 na pang basketball. hindi nga lang alam ng tropa ko kung kelan release dito sa manila or na release na siya. anyway, i started browsing the net and found a sample pic of the shoe. i dont know how to post a pic pero for those interested at lookin at it. i found it at pickyourshoes.com...

@ lost4words... bro hindi ba mabigat sa paa ung shoes ni amare. feedback kse sa kin nung friend ko na mdyo mabigat daw siya pero sobrang ok ung cusioning. sana lang mag ka colorway na all white or black&white yang model na yan.

Astig talaga collection mo bro!

Fresh na fresh pa yung Uptempo mo na 1995 series....

I also see that you have the old school reebok KAMIKAZE 2 and the BLAST...

nagkaroon ka ba nung AIR FORCE MAX ni BARKLEY? i had that before and astig talaga!

sana nga magkaroon ulit ng retro nun... yung black edition naman.