All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

Kung meron kang contact sa states yung Defining Moment Pack 299 dollars. Dalawa shoes yun. Jordan 11 and jordan 7.

Wag sa hoopsworld kasi taga price dun. Sa eastbay and sa footlocker, footaction ganun price.

Kung may contact ka sa usa magpabili ka tpos ipashipping mo na lng.

Kung Black red yung jordan 11 ipapabili ko yun. Ayoko kasi nung white black.

May relatives ako sa States bro kaso sobrang hirap naman maghanap ng size nung Defining moments e. Size 8 lang ako bro. Astig sana yun e kasi di daw ilalabas dito yun kaso yun nga, ang hirap maghanap ng size. Hinahanap ko talaga ngyn e yung 9, 12 (white/black), 13 (black/maize) at syempre yung 11 na matagal ko na pangarap!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Hi ghetto gospel, welcome to the club, I collect basketball shoes, most of them Jordans, I use to have the 3 way back in college , used them until the soles came off..haha( di pa ako maingat noon eh) I also have the 5( white silver), 12( white red),Jordan big fund and my latest is the 20 ( gold white). As for me shoes are meant to be worn on court. Its the only time you get notice. Hirap din naman pag lagi ka nasa bench..hehe. Yup they do get worn out easily when in games . Specially when they get stepped on or smudge, but thats how it is. Now the more reasons to get new ones right. :cool: Peace to all. :)

Thanks bro!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Astig collection mo ah!!! Ako kasi medyo mapili sa mga colorway ng J's na binibili ko e. Gusto ko talaga yung rare kaso, as what it's called nga, ang hirap maghanap!!! I don't wear my J's on court kasi sobrang bilis ko makasira ng sapatos pag naglalaro ko. Destroyer ata paa ko e kaya I opt to use them as casual wear nalang para di madeform pati masira agad. San k b bumibili ng J's?? Ako kasi sa net pa e kaya medyo napapamahal ako......Tulong naman bro para makahabol ako sa collections nyo!!! :lol:

Peace!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Ghetto gospel I don't really have a secret on how to find shoes, back in college I use to ask my cousin who lives in the states to go find me some. I even ask my friend who use to work in Taiwan to go get me a pair of jordan III ( white/ red/ grey cement) when they were very hard to find here :D . But nowadays, I just buy them where ever I see them . Either here or when I'm on a trip else where like Singapore or Hong Kong or even one time on a trip to Thailand. :) I wear a size 12 so its a bit hard to find :( I actually go for the shoes that fits my feet right when I play on them on the court. It's a bonus if the shoes looks good also with a pair of jeans. :thumbsupsmiley:

Swerte mo naman Skip kasi may chance ka makahanap ng kicks when you're out of town!!! Ako kasi, I'm stuck here sa mge choices of kicks or sa net nalang ako umoorder which what I'm actually doing right now. Last 3 pairs ko sa net ko inorder e. Medyo mahal nga lang kasi may shipping pa pero sulit naman kasi wala nga dito yung mga nakukuha kong colorway. Kaso yun nga lang kung iisipin mo MAHAL talaga!!!

FWD - Thanks dude, Dont' worry pag nabenta ko ung technomarine ko yung shoes mo unahin ko sa wish list ko. Nagastus ko lang talaga ung para dun(di a din ako makatulog). Thanks ulit for the compliment.

ghetto gospel - Thanks for the advice, hinahanap ko pa sa ebay ung fair price nung Answer 7. Eniwey kung andun pa this weekend its really for me.

Those Jordan XI are so damn hot!!! Great picks ghetto dude.

BTW, share ko lang latest coup de gra ko. I was at SM pampanga yesterday, really no intentions of looking for shoes. I just happened to passed by the local Nike Zone. It was closed!!! They were having a rennovation. There was a sign that said: MOVED TO 2nd LEVEL 60% Discount!!! Cyempre simbilis ng kidlat tayo dun. I found a Jordan 13 size 10.5 on display and it was really worned-out. I asked the clerks if they had my size (9) and if they had a newer stock. Sadly,wala daw. There were some other notable shoes on sale like the 2k5's, shox flight and carter flight. Kaso my heart really bleeds for the Jordans. Then I saw a Jordan 13 and a low cut Jordan 2 red/white/gray colorway (i dunno bout you guys but this colorway was not as hot as the ginger-wheat), Eniweys I thought it still a Jordan 13 and 2 so might as well ask.

So I asked a different clerk, she went inside the stockroom, spent 20 minutes there and said: "sorry po sir wala pareho...kaso may size 9 na white brown na brand new." I said to myself no f**king way. Kung yan talaga yun, then it was really for me. And so I got it triumphantly!!! BTW, the reason why I was so elated is that it only costed 2,796!!! And I was supposed to use that money to buy the ANSWER 7 in clark. Eniwey, its true what they say...good things come to those who wait!!!

post-12903-1141963555.jpg

Nice pick up bro!!! Those Js are definitely better than the Answer 7!!!

I know the XIs are hot and pag lumabas yan dito sigurado madaming magkakagulo! Talo-talo na yan kasi XI yan e pero mukang malabo yun kasi halos lahat naman ng rare J na suot ni Jordan di nilalabas kahit saan e. Exclusive lang para sa kanya!

You got a nice one there derrick 28, love the wheat colorway. Was actually going to get one myself but they dont have my size any more. Well as for me , we almost had the same experience last week. I was at the babyland store over at shaw blvd with the wife to look for somethings for our new babay. There was the nike depot just beside it. I went there a couple of times already but all the time they might have the particular shoe I want but either dont have my size or the discount is too small :thumbsdownsmiley: .Needlss to say I wasn't expecting anything. Just wanted to have a look thats all. They had this shelves right in the middle of the shop where the discount was about 70 to 80%, I ask the clerk whats the difference with these stocks and the one that they are selling for only 30 to 50% less. He said they are considered grade B :( ( now I thought these were fakes ) but he explained that grade B actually means that they are the shoes displayed on the shelves of department store thats why most of the time they get dirty. These were also broken sizes so it means that its usually the last pair. Most display models are size 8 or 9 and never bigger so as not to take up so much space on the shelves, so it was really a surprise for me to see one that was in size 12. Now this is what got really crazy :blink: . There was also the same shoe on the other display which was only mark 50% off. From my observation there was no difference in the built quality and the condition of both shoe except that one was priced 4000+ and the other 2000+. I even wore both shoe just to check if the zoom air cushioning was still ok and it was. Now this [articular model was design for carmelo by the jordan brand and I like it better than the jordan version maybe because it was more conservative in design. I think you know what I mean when you see the jordan 18 right. Well I guess good things really happens to those who waits :) . Heres the jordan 18.5 which I only got for 2,698. Actual retail price was 8,995. :thumbsupsmiley:

post-45917-1142116969.jpg