Best Game Ever

jake_speed

board games - taboo, cranium, twister, boggle, scrabble and trivial pursuit!

ps2 - splinter cell, lara croft: the angel of darkness, james bond (i forget the title--the one with mya) and bomberman!

pc - free cell, quake and generals: command & conquer!

haaay. i miss having time to play these!

:flowers:

Gabriel Knight II : The Beast Within

- for the PC. I've played this involving game during the mid-90s. Best murder mystery with a supernatural twist. You get so involved with the story and you'll feel that you are THE character in the movie. Real live actors/actresses were used before the heyday of 3D polygonal characters. Minimum PC recommend requirements for this game was a Pentium I then. Dean Erickson as Gabriel Knight.

post-46232-1101960720.jpg

ang all-time favorite game ko ay Starcraft!

the games I have on my computer as of the moment are: Ragnarok offline beta 2, Warcraft 3, Commandos 3 and another favorite which is Diablo 2 Expansion.

old school ako ngaun e, iinstall ko pa lang ung Need for Speed 2: Underground

:cool:  :mtc:

discount_card, successful bang install mo ng need for speed underground 2???

kasi nung pagka install ko, eh di play na, nagka crash e. bumabalik sa desktop.

alam mo ba kung ano kayang issue dito???

Best Rpg Series. Final Fantasy/ square enix based rpg games

Best RPG current: Fable(xbox), Final Fantasy Online (playstation 2 t*ang*na ang ganda),

Latest Zelda (Game Cube), Tails of the Sun 2 (GBA), Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 1 & 2(XBOX), Lord Of The Rings The Third Age, X-Men Legends

Best Racing: NFSU2, Burnout 3 (XBOX)

Best Sports: NBA LIVE 2005, Madden NFL 2006, NBA STREET vol.3 (coming soon), WWE RAW VS. SMACKDOWN, Tony Hawks Underground 2

Best Action: Metal Gear 3 (playstation 2), Resident Evil 4 (coming soon on Game Cube), Prince Of Persia 2, Ninja Gaiden (XBOX), Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Otogi 2.

Best First Person Shooter, RPG: Halo 1 & 2(XBOX,PC) Counter Strike Condition Zero (PC), Morrowind Game Of The Year Edition( XBOX)

Best Cyber Reality Game: The Sims Urbz (PC, Playstation 2)

Best Fighting: Street Fighter Anniversary Collection,Mortal Kombat Deception, Tekken 5 (Coming Soon), Ultimate Dead Or Alive

Best Adventure: Super MArio 64 DS(Game Boy DS)

Best Video Game Movie: Final Fantasy Advent Children

Best MORPG: World Of Warcraft

natapos ko na ang medal of honor pacific assault.. kaya binabantan ko ngayon ang doom 3, far cry at half life 2..ok ang graphics ng far cry at half life 2....

Meron na palang Half Life 2! :cool: cguro may maganda na ang graphics ngayon! tapos isususnod nilang i upgrade yung Counter Strike! :cool: makabili nga nyan!

I'm also waiting for the Starcraft II. :unsure:

PC Games:

1. DiabloII: LoD (on server US EAst/Soft Core/nonladder)

2. The Sims (+expansions) ang saya saya pag may nude patch,genetal pack, sex rug, saka hardcore version ng love bed nyahhahaha

PSX/PS2 Games:

1. Ace Combat series >> ASTIG <<

2. Resident Evil Series

3. Kingdom hearts

Portable:

1. WARIO WARE!! (GBA)

2. Advance Wars

All time fave:

1. Bahay Bahayan! ako si tatay ikaw si nanay.. ay wala tyo baby.. TARA GAWA TYO BABY!

2. Doktor Doktoran! Ako Doktor... OB GYN!

heheh joke...