Best Game Ever

jake_speed

I'm trying to play my Lord of the Rings "Return of the King".... but everytime I try to open the game, I'm promted with a messagebox saying "Could not find compatible direct 3D devices with the right capabilities. Make sure you have the current drivers for your video card" Anybody among you game sharks know how to fix this?.. thanks

I'm trying to play my Lord of the Rings "Return of the King".... but everytime I try to open the game, I'm promted with a messagebox saying  "Could not find compatible direct 3D devices with the right capabilities.  Make sure you have the current drivers for your video card"  Anybody among you game sharks know how to fix this?..  thanks

either your video card cannot support the game (baka gusto ng game GeForce FX -hindi ata supported ang GeForce MX cards and below- cards and above or Radeon 9200 cards and newer), or your driver for teh video card isn't updates. Go to www.nvidia.com or www.ati.com (GeForce and Radeon, respectively) to get the latest driver.

I'm trying to play my Lord of the Rings "Return of the King".... but everytime I try to open the game, I'm promted with a messagebox saying  "Could not find compatible direct 3D devices with the right capabilities.  Make sure you have the current drivers for your video card"  Anybody among you game sharks know how to fix this?..  thanks

Maybe your video card doesn't support 3D graphics. Read the system requirements below, if your video card does not meet the requirement, i suggest you upgrade it. (bumili ka ng bagong video card. copy the requirements below & your comp. specs -- then ipakita mo sa technician kung saan ka bibili... bahala na sya mag suggest kung ano ok sa pc mo)

If you're really a PC gamer dapat high memory na ang video card mo. ;)

REQUIREMENTS: (Lord of the Rings: Return of the King)

Windows XP/Me/2000/98

700 MHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor

128 MB RAM (256 MB if using Windows XP)

8x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive

2.0 GB free hard disk space plus space for saved games (additional space required for Windows swap-file and DirectX™ 9.0 installation)

32 MB Direct3D capable video card using the NVIDIA®GeForce2 GTS or greater, ATI Radeon 7500 or greater with DirectX 8.1 compatible driver

DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

Keyboard; Mouse

hi guys,

personally, i'm a gamer myself, having grown accustomed with:

- Diablo & Diablo II series

- StarCraft series (StarCraft, Brood Wars) :cool:

- Command & Conquer series ( Generals, Zero Hour) :cool:

- Red Alert Series (Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge) :cool:

i also want to ask this from you guys, do you have walkthroughs/techniques on the C&C Generals ZeroHour campaigns? :headsetsmiley:

COMPUTER GAMES GAMES GAMES AHHH

ano ba mga nilalaro ko

MU online philippines (current)

Starcraft (timeless classic)

Ghost recon (for my macintosh at the office)

and lots of other pc games

Any one of you guys have any good game for macintosh? medyo sawa na rin ako sa ghost recon e

Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara is still the best game ever.........arcade style

resident evil series and metalgear series for ps1 & 2

starcraft and battle for middle earth takes my pc list

"Let the Dragons fly, let the Dragons burn, let the Dragons k*ll... for they rule the World"--ddsom