Best Game Ever

jake_speed

TOA,

ayun, yung ps2 parang namimili ng CD, naghahang madalas, especially when you get to the good parts :angry:  Anyways, ganito rin ba sa iyo? mga 2 years pa lang sa akin to, start pa lang ganyan na. i'm thinking of buying an xbox kaya lang baka ganito rin, wat you think?

You know PS2 is not bad for games, we have to admit it has more games releases than xBox, but its the power of microsoft that buys games licences...

If you consider xBox check the new xBoxLive http://www.xbox.com/en-us/live/default.htm this is somekind of new, but it still depends on your budget...

Check the benefits of xBox, to be honest with you im still in a confussion between getting an xBox or a PS2...

;)

Ui sige mag post lang kayo ng comment on what's really better PS2 or X Box?

I plan on buying a console. Sabi ng officemate ko nag ha hang daw ung PS2 pero madaming games. My boyfriend told me na XBox na lang kasi ung same games daw sa PS2 meron din..

:huh: :(

come on comment lang ng comment ha. i read one article where the PS2 is pitted against XBox and the Xbox won, Pero habol ko rin ung Final Fantasy X e.

Of all the games I played I loved Legend of Legaia kasi it's my first RPg and basta I loved every minute I played it.

Do you really like tha game... i never played it... but they say girls and femails love it alot (dont get me wrong) but thats the statistics...

What's good about it, is it adventure game like Kings quest and others ...

B)

It's like raising a family - from courtship to having your own family, children, having a good job, having other woman, etc.... :D what good about it is it's like the real life...

it's different from the usual games, no killings, tribal wars, conquest of kingdom and other manly stuff.. (but dont get me wrong too) :D

I like building the house... u'll feel like you're an architect or designer..

Hey lets hook up you guys...

Ill create the server i dont know how much PING you'll get depending on your ISP, can you all join... i recommend "Quake III Arena" any one played this game or played online before...

;)

Edited by TOA

I'm into retrospective mode right now. I'm playing CENTIPEDE right now. Centipede by Hasbro was released in 1996-97 for the PC. Even with its crude graphics I truly enjoy playing it along with its authentic arcade sound effects. It's still FUN.

Edited by Anaheim