Best Game Ever

jake_speed

Hey lets hook up you guys...

Ill create the server i dont know how much PING you'll get depending on your ISP, can you all join... i recommend "Quake III Arena" any one played this game or played online before...

;)

I havent played Quake yet.. but i used to play Diablo online on TCP/IP or battlenet... or Ragnarok online..

Can you create multiplayer game in counter-strike? (online) i'm sure lots of mtc gamers will be interested to join.. including me.. :)

Computer is all around us... in fact you're in front of it right now.  :P Computer games is so popular this days.. you can either play alone, one on one game w/ the one sitting beside you, or even with players all over the world!

Do you play computer games? alone or multiplayer, it may be LAN or online games...

So, What's your favorite?

I just bought "Rome Total War". I have been playing for a week straight.

bro what kind of game yan?

Capitalism II

Strategy game. Your mission is to create a business empire. :) example: you're given a $100 million... you can spend that through marketing, manufacturing, purchasing, importing, retailing... you can compete with a computer or another player in a multiplayer game...

panalo ka pag na monopolize mo ang market or naging billionaire ka... at na bankrupt ang kalaban mo.. depende na rin kung ano napagusapan mo ng opponent mo.

Pwede rin campaign: Capitalist Campaign and the Entrepreneur Campaign

I think it is been featured in "Knowledge Power" in TV.. you can learn the most complex business strategy, stock market, etc.. in this game... :cool:

I bought three games today (Hey, it's pay day!)

-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PS2 = one word... KICKA*S!

-Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War for PC = haven't played it yet... (too busy with GTA)

-Rome: Total War = played parts of it, looks okay, but I'm still not impressed... more to follow...

Edited by azrach187

definitely the neverwinter nights series as well as starcraft and mechwarrior 2. also would like city of heroes only it's a pay-as-u-play online game so not much enthusiasm there. i hear the same company is coming up with guild wars which is online play without the fees. could be interesting.

:P