Best Game Ever

jake_speed

What i'm into right now are MMORPG games... mostly online games.. ala na masyado thrill playing on your own e; better kung maglalaro ka online para u could meet lots of other people incl. Pinois and Pinais....

Here is my short fave list, syempre free play lahat 'to:

Maplestory www.mapleglobal.com (Mario Bros na Ragnarok ang dating)

Kalonline www.kalonline.com (full 3D oriental game)

Conquer online (forever free daw)

Darkeden (vampires and slayers.. cool online game!!! P2P na yata after 6 months)

Lineage 2 (yung private servers lang para libre ... mahal P2P e)

Gunbound (malapit ng mag P2P)

Khan online (P2P on June daw)

Lahat ng nasa taas currently kong nilalaro.. in order of frequency. i play them about 3-4 hrs a day at the least

The rest of the games Command and Conquer, Battlefield, Warcraft, Diablo .. even the rarer games... Gunmetal, Battle Engine Aquila, Freespace 2, MTV Deathmatch, Magic The Gathering... and others too many to mention either tinapos ko na or pinagsawaan ko na, pero they have been my favorite in one moment or another.

I you have questions about online games.. where to get... what's hot... u can PM me :mtc:

Pahabol na info.. sa mga STARCRAFT fans...

did you know That STARCRAFT was voted the number 1 game of all time sa mga game surveys?

pero did you know ba na it was almost beaten on the surveys by a multiplayer space game called Freespace2? he he if you haven't checked out this game.... hanapin nyo at idownload nyo!!!

Masaya laruin even the single player pero da best sa multiplayer... learning curve is not steep... and i spent hours and hours repeating the same quests :P

Anyone here plays DotA (Defense of the Ancients)? Its a warcraft mod made by a fan nick named Guinsoo. Its kinda popular in some areas, specially in ADMU's Blueskies, Hobbystop, and 129 Square computer shop. And turning out to be the next "pustahan" after the counterstrike years. There were already 4 tournaments that where held within just 2 months. And next year, there might be a DotA League...