Exit Lines

if you still want to be friends with your to be -ex, and not snatching out the possibility of the both of you ending up together again, this would probably be a good exit line.

"Don't be sad that it ended, be glad coz it happened" sabay hug, then kiss sa forehead ng girl while giving her a tight embrace.

most often than not, it will just result to silence, tears but you will peacefully go your seperate ways without compromising friendship and 2nd chance.. B)

ayoko na kasing iprolong...

i`m not certain `bout my feelings anymore. minsan kasi i take you for granted and iniisip ko kung pano ko nagagawa yon....

kung talagang tayo... tayo ...........you don`t deserve me......please don`t insist... magulo talaga isip ko. i find it unfair for you to hope when i`m not certain of my feelings anymore....

im sorry... hurting you isn`t my intention.....don`t you think if i really love you, i wouldn`t hesitate to not let go of you....how certain are you that im the one? you`re closing your door to have someone better than i am....

at ang pinakamasakit sa lahat.....(drumroll!!!)

I don`t love you anymore

These are the exact lines that she told me. Biruin nyo, sa YM pa nakipagbreak...buhay nga naman... :wacko: :blink: :wacko:

not exactly a break-up line, but more of an exit line. & di sa akin to. a gf told me this when a friend of mine who was courting her said this when he visited her:

"excuse me, i have to go home & feed my dog."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

natawa talaga ako when she told me this.

& my friend said this to her in less than a minute when he arrived at her place.

Where was it that I saw or read this scene?

There's two people in a nice restaurant having dinner. She is both ebullient and chatty, passing on tidbits about co-worker's lives and loves, the weather in Mexico - where a friend of hers is vacationing and the quality of vegetables on the West Side of New York. He, on the other hand, is distant, distracted by the slightest movement, only showing life when the waiter appears to ask if anyone would like another drink.

She finishes a very funny story about a client's wife, a film editing room and the second assistant director's sense of direction in the dark. There is little response and then a long silence. About thirty beats into the silence, the room is spinning suddenly, it occurs to her. She tries to make eye contact with him, but he is morose and still, nearly catatonic.

She speaks first:

This is it then?

What?

This, this dinner, this is it?

Er.

You invited me here to break up with me.

(silence)

Isn't that right?

(Silence)

Well?....

The waiter appears, smiling like a budda, and inquires if anyone if having dessert. The man looks directly at her and then says

"None for me. Thanks."

She looks at him for a long moment. The waiter seems to be asking a question.

"Madame, dessert?"

"Yes, " she says, " I'll have a large snifter of a very good brandy, I think, and let's see, I'll have a piece of that Death by Chocolate Cake AND I believe I will have a little of the pear tart and the apple/cheese assemble as well as three scoops of the fruit ices. Oh, and waiter, I think I will have another of these Cosmopolitianswhile I am waiting for my just desserts to arrive.

The man hands the waiter his American Express Card.

"Swipe this. Put on the bill anything else she wants."

He looks at her across the table. She is all soft shoulders and necklines and wild eyes. He pushs his chair back, rises and follows the waiter out of the room.

The restaurant is Friday night noisy, there is the clang of silverware and the clacker of dishs, there are sudden bolts of laughter from every direction, she looks across the room to the windows, puts her fork down on her plate and waits for dessert to begin.

post-57398-1101030890.jpg

best break up song

I LOVE YOU, GOODBYE

Wish I could be the one

The one who could give you love

The kind of love you really need

Wish I could say to you

That I'll always stay with you

But baby that's not me

You need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you

Promise you forever, baby that's something I can't do

Oh I could say that I'll be all you need

But that would be a lie

I know I'd only hurt you

I know I'd only make you cry

I'm not the one you're needing

I love you, goodbye

I hope someday you can

Find some way to understand I'm only doing this for you

I don't really wanna go

But deep in my heart I know this is the kindest thing to do

You'll find someone who'll be the one that I could never be

Who'll give you something better

Than the love you'll find with me

Oh I could say that I'll be all you need

But that would be a crime

I know I'd only hurt you

I know I'd only make you cry

I'm not the one you're needing

I love you, goodbye

Leaving someone when you love someone

Is the hardest thing to do

When you love someone as much as I love you

Oh I don't wanna leave you

Baby it tears me up inside

But I'll never be the one you're needing

I love you, goodbye

Baby, its never ganna work out

I love you, goodbye

Guest temperamental

you guys know kitche nadal's song, wag na wag mong sasabihin? may line dun that goes something like this:

wag mong sabihin na iba ang nararapat sa akin...

i mean, that's crap, when your partner tells you that you are better off with someone else, who are they to tell who is right and not right for us? i would rather hear "i don't love you" from my partner than hear this...

you guys know kitche nadal's song, wag na wag mong sasabihin? may line dun that goes something like this:

wag mong sabihin na iba ang nararapat sa akin...

i mean, that's crap, when your partner tells you that you are better off with someone else, who are they to tell who is right and not right for us? i would rather hear "i don't love you" from my partner than hear this...

I got that one from my ex and also the "i don't love you.." part. Life sucks...

Oh my Gawd!!! i said something almost like what evil's ex said to him hehehe generic na pala yun hahaha :blush:

i`m not certain `bout my feelings anymore. minsan kasi i take you for granted and iniisip ko kung pano ko nagagawa yon....

kung talagang tayo... tayo ...........you don`t deserve me......please don`t insist... magulo talaga isip ko. i find it unfair for you to hope when i`m not certain of my feelings anymore....

im sorry... hurting you isn`t my intention.....don`t you think if i really love you, i wouldn`t hesitate to not let go of you....how certain are you that im the one? you`re closing your door to have someone better than i am....

I don`t love you anymore

Oh my Gawd!!! i said something almost like what evil's ex said to him hehehe generic na pala yun hahaha :blush:

I don`t love you anymore

Ding kaw yan?hehehe sana hindi kasi nakakahiya bwahahaha :cry: :D :P

this is what the story of my very beloved friend shared with me:

this girl and the guy broke up ( the truth is that yung girl may iba na tapos this is what she said to the guy..it goes something like this...)

--"di na ko pinapayagan sa min magagalit parents ko at tsaka mag aaral kasi ako busy sa studies mag coconcentrate na ko don "...--

.....yeah right... :rolleyes:

"di na nag grogrow relationship natin,..." (that's only two and one half months into the relationship ha)

"nacoconfuse ako, di ko alam nararamdaman ko.." (yeah, right!)

"nasasakal na ako sa relationship natin, gusto ko ng space muna at makaconcentrate sa ibang bagay..." (like other girls????)

"i'll always be here for you, i'll be your friend always..." (ha? ano daw?)