Exit Lines

My reaction depends on the length of the relationship. If a woman who I've been dating for a year or more said that to me, I'd try to find out the reason for "falling out of love". But if the relationship has existed for less than a year, I'd wish her a good life and thank her for being straighforward.

BTW, I'm curious to know what makes some of you fall out of love. Is it the idea of a better bf/gf? Is it lack of attention from bf/gf? Is it unfullfilled intimacy? Please share specifics.

Depends.. if I still love him, I might cry but I wont say anything then just leave. But if he has given me so much hurt already before he call it quits... I'd say... "thank you and you spared me from the hassle of breaking up with you."

I'm curious to know what makes some of you fall out of love. Is it the idea of a better bf/gf? Is it lack of attention from bf/gf? Is it unfullfilled intimacy? Please share specifics.

I usually fall out of love whenever the guy is so insensitive and causes me so much pain instead of happiness (lack of time, womanizing, etc). I would usually feel numb first till I'd feel I don't love him anymore.

hehe oo nga... thats a great idea! :lol: kaya lang, when you're in that situation, mahirap to say it and actually mean it. :unsure:

You are right...it will just be a defense mechanism on my part if i will say that.

Before anything else, I'll ask the "Is-there-someone-else" question. I will not accept a no-explanation break-up because there is always a reason for a break-up. If there is a third party, then it's best to part ways. I will not be on his way to pursue his happiness (gwabeh, familiar to ah <_< ).

"i know this will hurt you but im really sorry.. ive fallen out of love with you"... no further explanation. period.

Same thing happened to me... the hardest part is the "WHY" yet the girl can't explain.

"Fallen out of love with you" usually means there was a third party involved. I used the word "usually" here. In my case, it took me several months to find out that i was right, may third party nga.

Oh yeah, sa case mo, you can find solace by considering that ITS DEFINITELY HIS LOSS not yours. :)

Same thing happened to me... the hardest part is the "WHY" yet the girl can't explain.

"Fallen out of love with you" usually means there was a third party involved. I used the word "usually" here. In my case, it took me several months to find out that i was right, may third party nga.

Oh yeah, sa case mo, you can find solace by considering that ITS DEFINITELY HIS LOSS not yours. :)

I asked din for an explanation, and he couldnt explain it. He knows why, im sure, pero he's just afraid to drop me the bomb. And yes, there is and was and will always be a third party. He has a wife pala that i didnt know about. :angry:

I asked din for an explanation, and he couldnt explain it. He knows why, im sure, pero he's just afraid to drop me the bomb. And yes, there is and was and will always be a third party. He has a wife pala that i didnt know about. :angry:

Ouch! Sorry... :(

Im sure the word "unfair" keeps on popping in your head. In my case naman, it took her 7 months to admit na may 3rd party nga, and they went steady last year pa pala. And 2 months ago, umuwi ako ng Pinas for my twice-yearly vacation and she kept on texting me. Her latest text was just last night.

Point is, its easy for them to say "im falling out of love, thats it, bye-bye" pero mahirap pangatawanan. Sila ang mas masasaktan. Believe me, in the end, mas nagiging masaya at maligaya pa ang iniiwanan. :)

bettinasophia, he aint worth your tears. Darating din si Mr. Right...

ayoko na sa yo.. hindi ka naman pala masarap. :P :lol:

seriously though, i usually say "let's give each other some space muna.. let us both think what we really want."

kung courting stage pa lang.. hindi ako nambabasted eh.. if he's not my type, I won't even give him a chance to court me to spare me from the hassle of telling him that I don't like him (para hindi na umasa di ba). B)

Ouch! Sorry... :(

Im sure the word "unfair" keeps on popping in your head. In my case naman, it took her 7 months to admit na may 3rd party nga, and they went steady last year pa pala. And 2 months ago, umuwi ako ng Pinas for my twice-yearly vacation and she kept on texting me. Her latest text was just last night.

Point is, its easy for them to say "im falling out of love, thats it, bye-bye" pero mahirap pangatawanan. Sila ang mas masasaktan. Believe me, in the end, mas nagiging masaya at maligaya pa ang iniiwanan. :)

bettinasophia, he aint worth your tears. Darating din si Mr. Right...

actually, im not crying anymore. im much happier now. :) just that there are times when you cant help but wonder...

bettinasophia, you wonder about?

a lot of things, actually.. how he is doing, if he's thinking about me, if he misses me.. stuff like that na you really have to get off your mind. cant help but wonder why things have to be such, why you're left behind, what went wrong, what you said or did or didnt say or didnt do that made him lose his feelings... even yung silly things like "is it my thighs or my ass or smile that he didnt like?" its hard to understand things that do not have an explanation.. makes you wonder, creates some sort of a need to know the reason.