Traveling As A Passion

Guest YUM YUM

Sarap talaga magtravel.. Kaso malaking pera talaga kelangan.. Sana maexperience ko din ang magtravel ng magtravel.. Wish list ko..

I have traveled to 20 or so countries. Fortunately for me, I did not have to spend a single centavo of my own for these. They were either work-related or sponsored travels.

• 2 weeks later...

Sarap talaga magtravel.. Kaso malaking pera talaga kelangan.. Sana maexperience ko din ang magtravel ng magtravel.. Wish list ko..

Simulan mo sa mga probinsya natin, Travelling doesn't have to be expensive or kelangan sa ibang bansa kagad. You will be surprised kung gano kaganda ang Pilipinas when you visit other provinces. Pag nakapag ipon ka na subukan mo naman sa mga ASEAN countries para wala na visa. Downside of travelling with a Philippine passpoert is magastos sa visa when you want to travel outside of ASEAN or other visa free places na sobrang layo naman or hindi interesting puntahan compared to the usual places like Japan, North America or Europe.

Edited by temurlenk
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And yes..travelling is really my passion. I make a budget for this.

Been to Boracay, cebu, bohol, legaspi, albay, puerto galera, batangas, laguna, quezon, tagaytay, baler, puerto princesa, el nido, coron, cdo, davao, calaguas, Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud, batanes, baguio, la union, pangasinan, rizal, bulacan, pampanga. (Napakaswerte natin dahil napakaganda ng Pilipinas.)

Also been to singapore, malaysia (kl, penang, jb), thailand (bangkok, phuket, krabi, pattaya, chiang mai), indonesia (jakarta, bali, batam, bintan, bandung, surabaya, yogyakarta), vietnam (hcmc, hanoi), cambodia (siem reap), hong kong, macau, china (shanghai, beijing, shen zhen), taiwan, korea (seoul), japan (tokyo, osaka, kyoto, fukuoka, nagoya), germany (munich), switzerland (zurich, bern, lucerne), italy (milan, pisa, florence, venice), US (SF, LA, anaheim, las vegas, arizona), maldives, australia (melbourne, sydney)

Edited by Papa Pipoy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

kaya naman...I climb mountains...travel..explore places na hindi masyado crowded..mga secluded places..sometimes mas okay na hindi dinidisclose ung ibang places sa social media or blogspot nasisira kasi dahil sa irresponsible tourists..mas maganda minsan na konti lang ang nakakaalam =) I would rather spend my weekends sa outdoors kesa sa bar and other gimik places =)

this upcoming September is going to be crazy in a good way.

eve of September, i will leave for Singapore to meet with the wife after her business trip; ako short gala trip lang.

week after, we have a Baguio conference, konting tompik at konting learning, buti na lang may change of scenery.

though i will be a bit late for the conference, as i have to work on my Schengen Visa.

mid September to first few days of October will be my first Euro trip to celebrate my birthday.

==========================

How about travelling with mistress? :D

pwede ring: how about travelling with a soon-to-be mistress?
almost happened, kaso her schedule got all complicated and stuff, or maybe nakatunog sa maitim kong balak?

hehehe.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the Goals that I have set was to travel abroad at least once a year

2012 - Singapore

2013 - United States, Thailand, Cambodia

2014 - United Kingdom

2015 - (Darn, I wasn't able to because my mom got hospitalized)

2016 - Singapore, Malaysia

2017 - ???

Japan perhaps? It has been more than a decade since I last went there (when Morning Musume was the girl group and not AKB48 at the time haha)

Dami ng napuntahan ah!

How to be you po?

Mahal na ng plane promo :(

How to be you dapat...

Iniikot mo lahat ng probinsya ng Pilipinas, tapos kada probinsya ibang babae kasama... Hehe!

Sus how can you campare yung mga probinsya ng Pilipinas na ang plane fare eh P500RT compare sa napuntahan mong UK at US na P80,000RT,

Sana magawa ko din nagawa mo hehehe

• 2 weeks later...

It is really great to travel ,travel as tourist syempre not to work. Magastos lang pero better na yun na Lang Kaysa masamang Bisyo mapunta ang pera mo. It is also great and the best thing if you can travel with your love ones your family syempre. Life time memories yun not only for you but to your children din. I started to travel 1995 I was still single that time with my family , I started with Hong Kong, USA, Thailand ,China.Then when I got married Hong Kong again, Macau,Singapore,Korea, Italy,Switzerland,France ,Holland,Germany,U.K.,Belgium (European tour) then back to Asia most recently Japan, Taiwan and hongkong Singapore again. Really a great feeling to travel!