Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

help me nman I need to know the whole process about annulment.

a lot has been posted on annulment and nullification of marriage. some the legal jargon may sound alien to you unless you have a legal backgound. my advise: get a damn good lawyer. preferrably a female. . . that is on the presumption that you are a she.

Thanks for all the help, menime and extreme. I'll try all of your suggestions. I've already checked the "let windows manage.." thingy and it seems ok. Though I'm not really PC savvy, my hunch is that I have to switch to XP. That'll be my last option siguro.

As to the memory space, I believe I still got like some 32 GB left so I dont think thats another problem.

Funny thing is that I tried opening a lot of applications at the same time and they're ok. It only happens when I open iMesh and start downloading (a single file).

I'm really pissed-off right now coz it happens everyday.

Your cousin has allegedly been physically assaulted. The attack may be a crime under Art. 266 of the Revised Penal Code which states:

"Art. 246- Slight Physical Injuries and maltreatment- The crime of slight physical injuries shall be punished:

1) By arresto menor when the offender has inflicted pysical injuries which shal incapacitate the offended party for labor from one to nine days, or shall require medical attendance during the same period.

2) By arresto menor or a fine not exceeding 200 pesos and censure when the offender has caused physical injuries which do not prevent the offended party from engaging in his habitual work nor require medical attendance.

3) By arresto menor in its minimum period or a fine not exceeding 50 pesos when the offender shall ill treat another by deed without causing injury."

As such, a criminal complaint may be filed against the offending party, simultaneously filing the civil aspect in the complaint. That is where "Danyos Perhuwisyo" or Damages may be claimed by the offended party. The claim depends upon the degree of the damages sustained of course. There are different types of damages which the offended party may want to seek such as actual, moral, exemplary etc. but unfortunately, there is no scientific method in computing the damages that you want to claim. As to the the amount of damages that you wish to claim, it depends on you... but as to the amount of damages that may be awarded, that is up to the courts to decide depending on the evidence presented in court. Sadly, our courts tend to give very low amounts when it comes to damages.

I am not aware of the entire situation in which your cousin got allegedly punched, but if this could already be settled amicably between themselves, that would be the best solution.

As an aside, may I urge us all to please refrain from looking at our judicial system as a collecting agency by filing frivolous cases in the hopes of making money out of the unfortunate incidents that happen in life. If and when we file a case, make sure of our intent.

thank you sir!!!!

ok... as i've said before... if you install redhat as a server, apache and sendmail are included by default. the proxy package is also in the disk you just have to check the package to include it in the installation.

now if you didn't install your redhat as a server or you dont want to do a reinstallation, extreme has posted some articles above. i suggest you read 'em first.

;)

Pal I need help... Can possibly give me refrences about setting up Mandrake Linux 10.0 together with the Proxy, Mail, Internet, Web Server.

It would be a great pleasure if you can help me. Thanks.

:mtc: :santa: :ninja: :cool:

Nangyayari bang hindi compatible ang motherboard sa Casing. Bumili kasi ako ng bagong casing. Sinusubukan ko cyang walang casing umaandar naman pero kapag ibinabalik ko na sa casing niya eh wala ng lumilitaw sa screen niya

baka grounded young board sa casing, make sure all the screws have proper insulators, and also the mainboard doesn't touch any metal. have you tried before putting in the casing using the power only the board works?

Kailangan pa bang magkaroon ng permit ang mga Radio ng mga FX taxi? Pinahinto kasi dati iyong FX a sinasakyan ko at tinatanong ng nakahuli kung may permit daw iyong radio niya

if ur referring to UHF radio or CB that the fx are using, yes, it has to be registered and duly licensed with the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) and u can only operate in the designated frequency.

:mtc:

Pal I need help... Can possibly give me refrences about setting up Mandrake Linux 10.0 together with the Proxy, Mail, Internet, Web Server.

It would be a great pleasure if you can help me. Thanks.

:mtc: :santa: :ninja: :cool:

Almost all installation are the same.

Mandrake Linux 9.0 - Quick Startup Guide

http://doc.mandrakelinux.com/MandrakeLinux...k_Startup.html/

How to install a Mandrake Firewall

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~amaury/mnf/9.0.php

A step-by-step guide to installing Mandrake 8.2

http://www.linuxworld.com/story/32749.htm

The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to LINUX Mandrake 9.1

http://www.pclinuxonline.com/article.php?sid=7166

Pa-clarify lang yung monitor na sinasabi for TV out is it a TV or another Monitor (for PC), Paano bang setup kailangan nyo, You'll be using one monitor and another TV (TV out)? To use the TV out, you still need to have a monitor (booting up) to configure the TV out. You can configure the TV out from the Display properties and you need to lower the resolution for TV output (lower thn 640x480).

and just select the TV Out driver, and will automatically shift to the TV monitor the (PC monitor) will be blank I think...

hi extreme!!!

sorry medyo labo pala explanation ko.... its like this hes using a video card with tv out kaso ayaw nya ng may another tv or monitor pa... he wanted it sana na isang monitor lang palang simultenous ung gamit nya while using other program or files... theres a small window which he can see whats goin on downstairs is it possible???

could someone please give me the details on pursuing a "declaration of nullity" based on the premise that the marriage was consumated unknowing the existence of a previous marriage...

ammenable to reasonable legal fees.

the procedure in declaration of nullity of marriage on the ground that said marriage is the same as in other nullity cases. it will differ only in the evidence that will be presented during the trial of the case.

pm me for details.......

fone in question...

tong pinsan ko kse nakikibasa habang nag po post ako tas nakita nya tong thread.

she is based here in the US but was married in manila in 1995. both church and civil rites (sa manila city hall daw)... in 1998, nag disappear po ang kanyang husbandry. as in pag uwe nya ala na ang things ng lalake at nagiwan ng note tapos nawala (unfortunately na wala daw yun note nun nadukot ang wallet nya)...emfre sa galit ng aking pinsan ibinalik nya sa haws ng guy ang lahat lahat ng things nito. at sya po ay tumungo na dito sa US.

she has not heard from him since then. ano daw po ba ang pwede nya gawin para ma dissolve their marriage? does she have to go thru the annulment process? eh pano daw nya gagawin lahat ng mga steps na na enumerate nyo above kung nowhere to be found ang exhusbandry nya?

she would appreciate your help ... pag mememberin ko na sya dito para sya na magtanong sa inyo directly ...

slamats.

your cousin has two options:

first, she can file a case for legal separation on the ground that her husband abandoned her. however, the problem with legal separation is that you cannot remarry.

second, she can file a case for declaration of nullity of marriage on the ground of psychological incapacity. in this case, she can remarry.

the case can still be filed even though she don't know the present address of her husband... the summons may be served through his parents or any member of his family or if it not possible, she can resort to service of summons through publication, meaning her husband will be informed of the pendency of the case through the newspapers.

Situation:

i try to save some pictures with different file type, like jpeg bitmap gifs and others.

My problem: Everytime i right click the picture and click "save as" it only shows me the option to save it in a Bitmap file even though the file is a gif or a jpeg.

Di ba i have the option to choose "all file", sa ganon it will automatically save it as a whatever the file is. pero everytime i try to click the arrow down only bitmap.

I need help for this one, all the pictures i have turn into bitmap file. dang!

HELP! :(

hi extreme!!!

sorry medyo labo pala explanation ko.... its like this hes using a video card with tv out kaso ayaw nya ng may another tv or monitor pa... he wanted it sana na isang monitor lang palang simultenous ung gamit nya while using other program or files... theres a small window which he can see whats goin on downstairs is it possible???

You meen yung existing monitor mo may small window sya na andoon yung video ng isang room? Ang kailangan mo ay webcam, or any video cam, spycam, kasi you tv-out, ay output lang sa existing display mo, but webcam etc.. ay input video yon.. yon ba ibig mong sabihin..

Situation:

i try to save some pictures with different file type, like jpeg bitmap gifs and others.

My problem: Everytime i right click the picture and click "save as" it only shows me the option to save it in a Bitmap file even though the file is a gif or a jpeg.

Di ba i have the option to choose "all file", sa ganon it will automatically save it as a whatever the file is. pero everytime i try to click the arrow down only bitmap.

I need help for this one, all the pictures i have turn into bitmap file. dang!

HELP! :(

The file types available depend on the application/software in question.

Ano ba yan? Right click save as sa explorer? Etc?

how this video card with tv out work??? 

a friend of mine need help... he put a cam inside the ER so he can monitor the activities and status of the patients as well... he upgraded his pc and his video card... and it is torando Ge force Fx 128mb.. the problem is hirap macontact ng tech so maybe u guyz can help us here... hindi namin alam pano paganahin tong tv out na to using 1 monitor lang..... THANKS IN ADVANCE...

As explained earlier, kelangan mo ng hardware for the input signal. Ang TV out, ginagawa lang nyan, it converts digital signals (yung for monitors) into an analog signal (for the TV). So yung input hardware naman, it will convert the analog signal from the camera into digital info para ma-process ng PC, unless digital na kaagad ang signal na pinapadala ng camera. You'll have to check that out.

Kapag ok na yung hardware and cables, etc, you'll need a software that can "play" the video stream in its own window.

Kung analog ang camera, might as well hook it directly to a TV. Maraming murang TV sa pier, second hand ng mga hotel sa japan. ;)

Edited by leinad31