Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Kiong22,

Criminal law is not dependent on citizenship. If it is done within the jurisdiction of the Philippines, the daughter can file a complaint at the prosecutor's office of the city where she resides.

The crime would be either physical injuries or child abuse depending on age.

By the way- I specialize in intellectual property law

i cant resist but ask bout how you feel

bout the rampant piracy of music and movies.

maybe even you photocopied a book or two for

your studies.

are there really a lot of cases

involving intellectual property violations

in the phils?

I do raids of knock-off peddlers all the time and doing that gives me a rush. I avoid fakes and don't own a single fake VCD, CD or DVD. All the software I use are genuine.

I already won one conviction of a software pirate.

then that gives me high respect for you sir.

pls forgive me if i can not do the same.

the information drive (with jolina saying that you are the victim

when you buy pirated cds) is unconvincing as compared to the

low price of goods.

being a manyak, it pains me to pay 600 for a cd i can buy at 50.

the difference i a lot for chick funds.

I do raids of knock-off peddlers all the time and doing that gives me a rush.  I avoid fakes and don't own a single fake VCD, CD or DVD. All the software I use are genuine.

I already won one conviction of a software pirate.

then that gives me high respect for you sir.

pls forgive me if i can not do the same.

the information drive (with jolina saying that you are the victim

when you buy pirated cds) is unconvincing as compared to the

low price of goods.

being a manyak, it pains me to pay 600 for a cd i can buy at 50.

the difference i a lot for chick funds.

Tuseran:

I agree with Huxley.... intellectual property rights of its creator , author, owner, developer.. etc must be protected... and we should not allow ourselves to be tempted into buying anything fake...

However...The problem of intellectual property right seeps down to the core of basic social issues... if one will have to weigh things over.. or review who owns most of the registered trademarks, copyrights and patents... you will be astonished to know that most of them are multinational corporations... Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Hongkong even Singapore resorted to infringing copyrights, trademarks and patents to level the playing field and to defang the expoitative attitude of those who own the intellectual property... as long as we are a poor country.. infringment of intellectual property rights cannot be irradicated.. well that is good business for lawyers.... like huxley.. hehehehe ayus ba compañero... share naman ng pantoma dyan para sa mga manyak na members ng MTC at mga pañeros mo... hehehehe

in my own point of view...ownership of property carries a social responsibility.. it is not purely business matter... all countries in the world has resorted to reproducing fakes and copying trademarks and copyrights to equalize the disparity of wealth and the exploitative business policies of those multinationals who own the originals... we must remember that monopoly originates from greed.. and too much greed breeds social unrest... we will never solve the issue of piracy as long as our government plays a deaf ear to the clamor of our small and struggling enterpreneur, that is--- fair and equal opportunity and a level playing field in business... and support to local entrepreneurs---intellectual property lawyers will have a good killing... hahahahaha

Butsoy

Sir, bawal ba mag post ng ads sa signature :) tanong ko lang?

Pwede po ba?

Bawal dapat yan kasi you are taking undue advantage may be mas maganda post ka ng thread and pay a token to MTC para naman si nakakahiya kay Goodboy, Bizman at sa ating admin... kung papakinabangan mo itong MTC for your own personal gain sana magkaroon ka naman ng moral obligation to share part of your income...remember greed is the source of all conflicts... tingnan mo si Bush...masyadong nangbubusa Bush... kaya na pra praning na at gusto na lusubin ang Iraq para magkaroon siya ng full control of its oil...

hala.. paalam ka na sa admin natin kung gusto mo maglako ng pre-paid... tapos mag patoma ka pag kumita ka sa mgha manyak na MTC ( sama mga abugado para may proteksyon ka)... Okey ba nga guys???

Butsoy

Uy!!! Mukhang dumadami na ang katropang abogado sa MTC!! ;) Guy's let's try to get together sometime para naman magkakilala tayo. Ako from Makati, working in an audit firm as a Tax Lawyer.

Frelicker, Roubaix:

Ok lang ba sa wednesday... dun muna tayo meet sa Starbucks sa Podium? mga 7:00pm....?

O mga pañeros at kahit di pañeros dyan... makisali kayo...

Butsoy...

Hey,

I am for the mini EB for horny attorneys. If anyone is interested, PM me for my email addy. I am volunteering to be the coordinator for this shindig. I am free all next week except for Tuesday night.

So far we have:

Butsoy

Dekampanilla

Huxley

and maybe Hyacinth.

Should we welcome also horny law students?

So pano ok ba sa inyo ang Wednesday February 12, 7:00 in the evening?... para may time tayo...initial meeting place is Starbucks podium or any place you suggest... pm Roubaix for any comments... sya na muna coordinator natin...

Mga manyak dyan na lawyers.. at kahit di lawyers.. anu kayo!!!

Butsoy

Guest EvilAsh

I LOVE the 8k3a for AMD. Super high-end yan pero last year pa ata yan. Hindi na ako updated kung may bago labas Epox. You can try the GIGABIT(?) boards. Mga super high-end din yan. I'm about to get a used Lian Li (forgot what model) case from a friend of mine. 400++Watt HEC PSU plus Thermaltake HDD cooler. Got it VERY cheap. Cheaper than a popoy at Sylvanus! Finally getting rid of my creaky POS casing. And the damn thing is colored RED! See through pala yung lian li. My friends can now see me Leadtech ti4200 ehehehe.

Guest EvilAsh
for 20k, bibili na lang ako ng pioneer dvd player than buy a radeon! :D

Mura na lang DVD writer. Mga 15 to 17K ata. Prices are still falling. Pero medyo magulo pa ata yung format. May DVDRPlus at DVDR Minus ata or something. They are not compatible with each other.

I had this problem with my IE.

Every time na iopen ko yung ie it always goes to this particular home page.

Kahit i set ko sa About Blank yung default page it keeps coming back.

And Everytime may isang pop out window na lumalabas.

Any body can give a help on this....

yung Xupiter homepage ba yung lumalabas? o random ad sites?

kung Xupiter, Its a toolbar plugin sa IE...and I read its veeery annoying and hard to remove (for now at least), because it reinstalls itself if you don't delete all its files and registry settings.

kung random ad sites lang, should be much easier to detect. just check your add/remove program lists, clear cache/cookies, or even try to disable scripting for a while to check.

hope this helps....

boss umberto, PSU ko stock na 350 watts, as for good boards well sa akin ok na yung epox 8k3a may 8k3a+ na may built in raid support kung balak mo maglagay nang 4 extra harddrives, then there's the usual ASUS boards pero hindi ganun ka o.k. i overclock (haven't tried it yet pero yun sabi sa reviews)

wala pa kong masyadong direct experiences with overclocking boards with AMD CPUs (puro Intel lang), and ngayon lang ako nagbabalak bumili ng AMD.

ok lang ba? does the cpu even matter?

well in terms of CPU mas mainit ang AMD so dapat may added cooling and pag may added cooling mas mataas na PSU hehehehe pero thing kasi ngayon why bother OCing since mabibilis na rin ang mga PC unlike 6-5 years ago na kailangan talaga mag OC dahil mahal upgrades btw way look rin for 8k5a epox board 400 DDR memory.

AMD fast for games and graphics softwares

Intel fast for business softwares (word, calculations etc...) if i remember correctly

i went for AMD sa price / value concept, benchmark wise natalo nang 1900 ko yung p4 2.2 ghz nang friend ko no OC fresh install lahat, natalo lang me sa RAM

I LOVE the 8k3a for AMD. Super high-end yan pero last year pa ata yan. Hindi na ako updated kung may bago labas Epox. You can try the GIGABIT(?) boards. Mga super high-end din yan. I'm about to get a used Lian Li (forgot what model) case from a friend of mine. 400++Watt HEC PSU plus Thermaltake HDD cooler. Got it VERY cheap. Cheaper than a popoy at Sylvanus! Finally getting rid of my creaky POS casing. And the damn thing is colored RED! See through pala yung lian li. My friends can now see me Leadtech ti4200 ehehehe.

ohhh f**k !!! inggit ako!!!!!! langhiyang lian li kasi yan hanggang HDD cooler lang kaya kong bilhin i mean 7-8k cash out (with hec 450, 2x fan PSU) para lang sa case????? haaaaaay..... no more mods pa since see thru na siya.... saraaaaaap.... hmm may makakarelate ka pag ni repost ko ito sa "better than sex" thread???

tips lang po....

1. tru clearing your cache/temp internet files, cookies etc...

2. try installing regcleaner then look for unknown installations sa registry (medyo delikado ito pag hindi ka sanay) then delete mo.

3. reinstall IE

4. reinstall windows

PC management tips (intermeddiate)

by fruitloops

if you have 20 gigs and aboves.

1. partition your hard drive to 2 partitions (about 8gig and 12 gig)

2. install windows on the 8 gig along with your drivers.

3. install all your software on the 20gig..

4. use norton ghost (included sa cd-rom kasama nang board palagi yun) to back up your 8 gig.

now why do this... kung mag screw up ang pc mo just use ghost to install your 8 gig without reformatting / reinstalling any software.

yung 12 gig will house your main programs executables and e-mails, IE bookmarks, downloaded files all the important stuff.

so if you use ghost ibabalik mo lang yung 8 gig hindi na magagalaw yung 12 gig mo.

in less than 3 minutes balik sa parang fresh install.

hope this helps.

butsoy,

yeah you're right. siguro i'll just admit na biktima ako tuwing nakakabili ako

ng peke...

hindi ko alam na peke. akala ko bargain........

Mga manyak dyan na lawyers.. at kahit di lawyers.. anu kayo!!!

anyway pede ba kami sa EB nyo kung sakali.

matinding debate yan kung andami nyong lawyers.

d kaya kami ma outs or ma out of place?

maghahanda ako ng nasty lawyer jokes........ (there are a lot...)

yung Xupiter homepage ba yung lumalabas? o random ad sites?

kung Xupiter, Its a toolbar plugin sa IE...and I read its veeery annoying and hard to remove (for now at least), because it reinstalls itself if you don't delete all its files and registry settings.

kung random ad sites lang, should be much easier to detect. just check your add/remove program lists, clear cache/cookies, or even try to disable scripting for a while to check.

hope this helps....

Its a tool bar Plug-in.

its from tjgo.gom

I deltetd all things pertaining to it at the registry. Ayaw pa rin......