Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Mga Bossing, possible bang lagyan ko ng PASSWORD ang isang folder?

Pano po? Tnx and more power!

P.S

Sa mga sumagot ng quiries ko maraming salamat po sa time nyo!

Why not try yung win zip yan ang gamit ko sa mga adult files ko encrypted sila lahat di basta mabuksan.

of course makukuha mo arrears mo sa tenant nyo kung may ipambabayad yan... kaya kung may gamit sya sa bahay na mahahalaga agad mo nang kasuhan at hingi ka ng attachment sa mga gamit na mahahalaga para di makaalis at maka pag hakot ng gamit..... or makapag benta...kakailanganin mo na ng abugado nyan..

BUtsoy

salamat po uli

Guys, I already knew this mIRC a lot and very eager to install it. The problem is, papano ba? Talaga bang babayaran mo yung software? Kasi upon looking on the site, may bayad daw?

One time nadownload ko ata yun, tas ayan nirun ko..Di ko maconfigure palage error something...

Help naman with this. New palang kasi YM lang ako matalino e. T_T

Mga Bossing, pano ba gamitin C[ommand] Prompt.

Nabasa ko [sa isa mga sago] kasi na pwde pala itong gamitin sa pagoopen ng application tulad ng C:MSPAINT kaya sinubukan ko rin---e pano naman ung ibang application gaya ng: msword, msexcel, mspowerpoint, etc..ano ittype ko para maopen? mylinks ba kayong alam?

Tnx and More Power!

post-121622-1182424143.jpg

Just a quick question.

Ano magandang pre-law... joke lang. :P

Here's the nitty-gritty:

Someone has been harassing my sister by calling her up several times. Both my sister and the other party, (OP) are using Sun. The OP is using a prepaid number (I believe, since line numbers on Sun go something like 09228...) On the other hand, my sister's using a line. OP has been calling and calling for several times. I ask the legal sages this: what actions can be taken against OP? Since he/she is using a prepaid sim (I believe), it definitely narrows the options down.

Thank you very much in advance.

hello! anyone can help me here? tried vista in my pc but i cant make the sounds to work.. any suggestions? thanks in advance

yung vista mo upgrade lang from your desktop's operating systems? if you are upgrading your unit from XP to Vista and your sound is not working, then probably, Vista cannot recognize the driver of your soundcard.

just download a driver of your soundcard for Vista and have it reinstalled.

help... help...

d ko alam kung ano ung problem ng pc ko e....

ung PC ko e nagrerestart palagi everytime mag open/connect ako s games...

pero kung magbrowse lang, ala nman ako nagiging problem...

it happens when i open CS Condition zero, pati din s Tantra and Warrock (MMORPGs)

here's my specs:

P4 3.0 Ghz

768mb DDR 400 memory

256 mb video card

400 watt PSU

cd rom

dvd writer

250g hdd

is it my video card or mababa ung watts ng PSU ko?

thnx in advance

hindi sa video card yan. mataas na ang video card specs mo at 256 MB.

tingin ko sa RAM ang mababa. 768 MB lang eh....

pag network gaming kasi, the packets are initially transmitted from the modem/NIC to the RAM.

Mga Bossing, pano ba gamitin C[ommand] Prompt.

Nabasa ko [sa isa mga sago] kasi na pwde pala itong gamitin sa pagoopen ng application tulad ng C:MSPAINT kaya sinubukan ko rin---e pano naman ung ibang application gaya ng: msword, msexcel, mspowerpoint, etc..ano ittype ko para maopen? mylinks ba kayong alam?

Tnx and More Power!

i was once an MS-DOS guy. used to do everything via MS-DOS (ala pang windows nun...)

to execute applications like you've stated, your path should be set to c:\program files\microsoft office.

EXCEL.EXE = MS EXCEL

POWERPNT.EXE = POWERPOINT

WINWORD.EXE = WORD

dami pa nyan.... to execute the program directly in MS-DOS, just execute the command: dir/s *.exe. yun yung pwedeng tumakbo sa command prompt.

and yes, because of the structure of these programs/applications these days, they can only run if MS Windows is loaded. hindi sya tatakbo if you boot at Command Prompt only, from startup.

Mga tol tanong lang. Kasi Ive been experiencing net problems these days and Im not sure whether its on my ISP (Smart BRO) or on my PC.

Kasi sometimes when I surf the net, whatever site it is whether YAHOO and others, sometimes nagpprompt siya na "cannot find the page". Sometimes I need to click the refresh button and it resumes but sometimes not, so yung back button yung pipindutin ko.

I dont know ngayon kung sa ISP ko kasi I asked my other friends who are Smart subscribers also and sabi nila nagllag sila minsan pero sa games kasi yun, pag sa surfing hindi ko alam.

Yung isa ko naman na friend, ganun din nangyayari and sabi niya may virus daw siya. Sa una ganun daw nagpprompt ng ganun tapos nung tumagal, hindi na nakakaaccess ng net.

Hope someone can help cant afford to reformat as of now.

What you have to do is try to find a way to identify the OP (Other Person) is by inquiring with the NTC. It does not necessarily mean that because the person is using a series of SUN no 09228 because mine used to be 09225...

Going back, i think there is a service that can bar said number. Kindly inquire with Sun Cellular to help you.

If you would be able to identify the person and it appears that he really is a stalker, you can file a criminal case against said OP related to stalking as defined in Republic Act 9262. Stalking is now a crime as the same causes psychological suffering.

If you decide to pursue the case, please save all the messages of that OP.

As to your first question, the best for me is accountancy, although im a political science graduate.

Try to hook me up with ur sis one (joke!)

What you have to do is try to find a way to identify the OP (Other Person) is by inquiring with the NTC. It does not necessarily mean that because the person is using a series of SUN no 09228 because mine used to be 09225...

Going back, i think there is a service that can bar said number. Kindly inquire with Sun Cellular to help you.

If you would be able to identify the person and it appears that he really is a stalker, you can file a criminal case against said OP related to stalking as defined in Republic Act 9262. Stalking is now a crime as the same causes psychological suffering.

If you decide to pursue the case, please save all the messages of that OP.

As to your first question, the best for me is accountancy, although im a political science graduate.

Try to hook me up with ur sis one (joke!)

Pol. Sci din ako ngayon eh. :D As for hooking you up... sige ba, kapag legal na siyang maging member ng MTC at sumali siya, ok lang sa akin. :P Thank you very much! :thumbsupsmiley:

There seems to be a high demand now for CPA lawyers. So, I agree with akoto18m. Accountancy would be a good pre-law course, given the opportunities available now to CPA lawyers.

If one is not inclined to become an accountant, Philosophy would also be a good course preparatory to law. Good litigators should be able to effectively reason out and argue. What better way to learn the art of logic and argumentation than mastering the art of philosophy?

Yes it is broad and oftentimes it is then narrowly interpreted by the agency implementing the provisions via "implementing rules and regulations" or IRR. So it now depends for what purpose the definition is to be used - the very same phrase may have a different definition under SSS, GSIS or Philhealth rules on disability claims. Under the magna carta there are several agencies involved like dept of labor, DSWD, dept of educaiton, dept of health, etc., which may have varying concepts or applications of the same phrase "disabled person."

For a start, it may be worth a try to contact this office:

National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons

Department of Social Welfare and Development

G/F SRA Building, North Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

Tel No. (632) 9298879, (632) 9261165

Fax No. (632) 9201503, (632) 9298879

council@ncwdp.gov.ph

good luck

tnx again... :)

Mga tol tanong lang. Kasi Ive been experiencing net problems these days and Im not sure whether its on my ISP (Smart BRO) or on my PC.

Kasi sometimes when I surf the net, whatever site it is whether YAHOO and others, sometimes nagpprompt siya na "cannot find the page". Sometimes I need to click the refresh button and it resumes but sometimes not, so yung back button yung pipindutin ko.

I dont know ngayon kung sa ISP ko kasi I asked my other friends who are Smart subscribers also and sabi nila nagllag sila minsan pero sa games kasi yun, pag sa surfing hindi ko alam.

Yung isa ko naman na friend, ganun din nangyayari and sabi niya may virus daw siya. Sa una ganun daw nagpprompt ng ganun tapos nung tumagal, hindi na nakakaaccess ng net.

Hope someone can help cant afford to reformat as of now.

yes pre.... lag lang yan.... i sometimes experience that too sa smart bro.

ung pc dito panay virus na, gusto ko sanang iformat [ako nalang para hindi nako magbabayad] ang kaso hindi ako marunong: can anyone could tell me the simple procedure..

tnx..

1. boot up from CD or a Win 98 boot diskette

2. type format c:/s/v

3. if completed, boot up from your Win XP cd.

4. install.