Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

sidiyo,

yes possible na maapektuhan pati pag-open mo ng savings account pag blacklisted ka na sa CIBI. yn CIBI kasi is open to all financial institutions, like banks. CIBI was created/formed purposely to protect the financial institutions from individuals with not-s0-good business and financial history.

is there any specific timeframe na nakalagay yung name mo sa blacklist? kasi may nakwento sa akin yung friend ko, yung ka team nya sa work nanakbo sa credit card before... mga 50k ata ang utang then after 5 yrs nakakuha na xa ulet ng credit card.

sidiyo,

am not aware of any time frame. what i know is that your name remains in the blacklist until your account is cleared. as to your friend's "ka-team" who was able to acquire a new card, he/she may have cleared his/her name in the blacklist OR the card company ignored the blacklist. ti is also possible that that "ka-team" of your friend was not included in the blacklist, for one reason or the other.

a ok... salamat sa info... I have a concern... kasi yung kapatid ko may college plan last dec 2004 ko pa sinubmit yung assestment ng breakdown ng mga subjects nya which they require para maissue-han ka ng check for tuition... now na release yun bandang march na... then nung nareceive namin yung check... post dated xa 'til june... tapos nung ipapaencash na yung cheke nung june 2005, sarado na daw yung acct ng platinum sa bank na yun... grabe... then magiissue nanaman sila ng bagong check sa october pa ang release... may mga nauna nang incident na ngyari, pareho din... pde ba i-sue yung company na yun? what case yung pde i file kung pde nga?malaki ba magagastos sa ganun?

a ok... salamat sa info... I have a concern... kasi yung kapatid ko may college plan last dec 2004 ko pa sinubmit yung assestment ng breakdown ng mga subjects nya which they require para maissue-han ka ng check for tuition... now na release yun bandang march na... then nung nareceive namin yung check... post dated xa 'til june... tapos nung ipapaencash na yung cheke nung june 2005, sarado na daw yung acct ng platinum sa bank na yun... grabe... then magiissue nanaman sila ng bagong check sa october pa ang release... may mga nauna nang incident na ngyari, pareho din... pde ba i-sue yung company na yun? what case yung pde i file kung pde nga?malaki ba magagastos sa ganun?

pareng sidiyo... just in case you're not yet aware... platinum just filed for rehabilitation from the courts... from this developments... you'll have a hard time now getting the benefits they owe you... :( :( :(

pareng sidiyo... just in case you're not yet aware... platinum just filed for rehabilitation from the courts... from this developments... you'll have a hard time now getting the benefits they owe you...  :(  :(  :(

hhuwwatt... kawawa naman ang kapatid ko... can u please explain to me yung ibig sabihin po ng rehabilitation from the courts? :rolleyes: alam mo ser~ feeling ko ang mali nila d nila inexpect na magtataas ng tuition ang mga school kaya nabangkarote yun... haaay... so there's no chance na? wala nang habol? :(

jurisprudence...lex libris (they also have laws and circulars from diff agencies and quasi-judicial bodies)

you can also check e-library and philjuris.  books?  like annotations?  I have no clue...

may bago ngayon i-library.... umiikot na sila sa mga law offices... mas mura compared to lex libres kasi may promo yata sila ngayon....

does anyone here know anything about the PREMYO SAVINGS BONDS" issued during the Marcos era?

kasi, pabalik-balik na ko sa Central Bank to have it encashed, but it seemed that the information given to me by CB people are either incorrect, conflicting, or simply absurd. karamihan ng mga napagtanungan ko dun, hindi nila alam kung ano yun, even after presenting them the bond certificates...

please help naman po...thanks!

Ladydredd

Guest Leviticus

Hi guys!

About computer hardware naman ang question ko.

can anyone give info regarding IR ports?

I have no idea on this hardware kasi.

I have a nokia 6600 cp and im gonna use the IR port for my pictures, ringtones, themes, etc.

is having any IR port compatible with nokia cp?

how much is this gonna cost?

Isasaksak ba ito sa USB port?

thanks in advance.

di ko alam kung natanong na, but here it goes: may nakukulong ba ng dahil sa utang sa credit cards? anong charge? penalties? :unsure:

alam ko may previous post n regarding sa ganitong question... back track k n lang sa thread... kaso layo n nun eh.

mtc lawyers: pakisagot n rin po. para malinawan yung iba :)

dagdag n tanong : 1 kapag nag issue k ng cheque sa bank for your loan ano po yung pwedeng

mangyari at pwedeng gawin kung d k n makabayad ?

2 nangyayari po b talaga na i file nila sa court yung di mo pagbayad ng utang?

3 ano po mga pwedeng gawin kapag kinasuhan ka n ng bank... although nagyayari

talaga na gusto mo ng magbayad kaso alang enough na funds para mo mabayaran?

tanong lang po.... :)

Hi guys!

About computer hardware naman ang question ko.

can anyone give info regarding IR ports?

I have no idea on this hardware kasi.

I have a nokia 6600 cp and im gonna use the IR port for my pictures, ringtones, themes, etc.

is having any IR port compatible with nokia cp?

how much is this gonna cost?

Isasaksak ba ito sa USB port?

thanks in advance.

IR peripherals are compatible with nokia cp as long as you have the software for your 6600 installed

as well as the IR driver.

IR peripherals these days are cheap - ranging from 1.0K to 4.5K depending on the (brand).

Most of the IR peripherals are plugged into the USB port while others are plugged to the com port or directly to the motherboard.

I don't know if the 6600 has also a bluetooth interface, you can also use that with a bluetooth dongle (cost about 1.5K +).

Or if your phone can also be sync via cable, you can use it also. cable costs about 1.5K (replacement) to 4K (original).

Only problem you'll have is the software compatibilities. I recommend that you download the latest drivers/softwares for your phone.

hey guys, is this the place to ask about the best laptop i can get? any of you have experience on buying laptops off ebay?

Laptops... well... usually the most expensive they are the more kick asss they become. Alienware is my choice for kick asss laptop (desktop replacement). Why buy at ebay when you can buy from authorized resellers. I get my stuff from NewEgg and TigerDirect.

totally dependent if the new rendition gives justice to the song.

also, if the song fits the singer.  they shouldnt sing it just because

it was popular before. on certain occassions, the later version

becomes a hit more than the original.

I agree. It has its PROS and CONS kc.

PROS: :thumbsupsmiley: 1.) Provides limelight back to the original artist/band as you will reminisce who sang it originally; 2.) Gives better music arrangement with the advent of technology; 3.) Stepping stone to the "reviving" artist to hit it BIGTIME if done or rendition is cool or suits listeners' discreet taste; 4.) Royalty fees (meron ba?!!!) or tribute recognized to the original.

CONS: :thumbsdownsmiley: 1.) Does not encourage development of music composers and inhibit song-writing skills; 2.) Not all revivals suit the voice or rendition, iba pa rin ang ORIG!; 3.) Corny n kung minsan... as IN!

I am not against it, but please nman... refrain from altering the original New Waves as it has distinct melody that makes it unique in its genre.

:mtc:

hey guys, is this the place to ask about the best laptop i can get? any of you have experience on buying laptops off ebay?

before buying a laptop please consider the following:

1. Where it would be used for and type of laptop (desktop replacement, all-purpose notebook, ultra-portable)?

2. Get at least 40GB of hard drive and 256MB memory

3. Pick you screen size (14.1 is good).

4. Consider the attached or built-in optical drive (CD writer, DVD writer etc.)

5. Always try the keyboard before you buy (some keyboards feel cramped or small)

6. Look for the I/O ports you will need

7. Of course don't forget the weight since you will be carrying it.

8. Lastly, compare the prices.

Good brands/company: Alienware, IBM, Dell, Sony, Toshiba, Fugitsu, HP Compaq, Gateway, and Sys Tech.

does anyone here know anything about the PREMYO SAVINGS BONDS" issued during the Marcos era?

kasi, pabalik-balik na ko sa Central Bank to have it encashed, but it seemed that the information given to me by CB people are either incorrect, conflicting, or simply absurd. karamihan ng mga napagtanungan ko dun, hindi nila alam kung ano yun, even after presenting them the bond certificates...

please help naman po...thanks!

Ladydredd

Ladydredd

Meron nga nyan noon Marcos Era. But what I know of is may expiry yan...PM me if you want to know more.... tanung natin sa brod ko na lawyer dyan sa CB...

Butsoy