Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Guest Leviticus

^^I think there was either a downgrade of your flashplayer that became incompatible to your YM during installation of other programs. now you need to install the latest flash player from the internet and then reinstall YM again.

After your partners sign the contract/document assigning their stocks and whatever rights they have in the corporation, document stamp taxes and capital gains taxes have to be paid to the BIR. If BIR finds that the correct taxes are paid, it will issue a tax clearance. Once the tax clearance is issued, the corporation may issue new share certificates in the new owner/s' name/s and record the assignment of shares in the corporation's stock and transfer book. (SEC approval is NOT required.) After all these, your former partners will no longer be qualified to have board seats. (A board member is required to own at least 1 share of the corporation.) So, a meeting will have to be called in order to elect new directors. The results of the election will be reported to the SEC in the form of a General Information Sheet.

How very true.

No sale, exchange, transfer or other similar transaction intended to convey ownership of, or title to any shares of stock shall be registered in the books of the corporation unless the receipt of payment of the tax is filed with and recorded by the stock transfer agent or secretary of the corporation.

The stock transfer agent or corporate secretary who caused the registration in violation of the requirement shall be criminally liable.

boy popoy:

The law that the good-looking lawyer totoybola mentioned also covers psychological or mental violence inflicted upon any of the spouses. Hindi lang physical abuse.

cyber_princesa26:

From what i understand, you have a good case of concubinage against your husband. Pwede syang makulong dun. You can also ask for support from him. The second marriage that he contracted is void from the beginning bacause your marriage was still subsisting in 2000. you are still his legal wife despite his declarations to the contrary. Mali yung sinabi ng taga-POEA/OWWA na depende sa dineklara ng asawa mo.

Consult a lawyer na so you can protect your and your children's rights. They should not be made to suffer because of their father's indiscretions.

Hope this helps.  :)

wolf,

brader, im not good-looking. you are. :cool:

aral na wolf!!

inquire ko lang any effect using 2 units of BEFSR41 Linksys router link to a single Cnet power switch CSH 2400 24 port, with two different connection ISP (say pldt dsl and  pT & T) and/or with two identical connection ISP (say both smart wifi)

I think it will confused the client pc's whose dhcp server to use, or which come first. but will not boost/increase speed.

The best way is to have 2 network adapter for the client pc, and connect each link to it. network bridge the two adapter to produce one lan adapter (its like load balancing...) then it will have a stronger connection or failsafe connection..

inquire ko lang any effect using 2 units of BEFSR41 Linksys router link to a single Cnet power switch CSH 2400 24 port, with two different connection ISP (say pldt dsl and  pT & T) and/or with two identical connection ISP (say both smart wifi)

man, what's with the 2 router?! :blink: :thumbsdownsmiley:

you just need 1 router and an unmanaged switch or as many swtches are needed. :thumbsupsmiley:

2 isp does not mean double the speed. only twice the expense. :P

'nuf said... :)

*howlers

got problems updating yor windows box via windows update? :grr:

that's bcoz, recently, Microsoft started requiring users to verifiy their serial number before using Windows Update via their updated WGA written in ActiveX. This effort is to force users to either buy XP or tell them where you got the illegal copy is called 'Genuine Advantage.' :mellow:

within 24 hours, a workaround has been achieved... :evil:

what to know how? :rolleyes:

just pm me. (to avoid posting the howto. if posted too often, it can be crawled by any bots or crawler and eventually, Microsoft will get a hand on it and any updates about the workaround) B)

hi tanong lang po... :headsetsmiley:

is there a way i can upgrade my aging pc?: Pentium III lang sya but branded sya "DELL PowerEdge 1300" 2002 ko pa nabili...

1. can i upgrade it to Pentium 4 or higher?

2. meron pa bang mabibili na mataas pa na PCI video card? (i'm just using 32 mb S3 Savage Pro --- i want faster video card, so i can install new games) kung meron pa, saan po kaya mabibili ito?

thanks po.. :* sana matulungan nyo ako kung paano ma upgrade.. ayaw ko pa palitan.. sayang naman. :)

hi tanong lang po...  :headsetsmiley:

is there a way i can upgrade my aging pc?: Pentium III lang sya but branded sya "DELL PowerEdge 1300" 2002 ko pa nabili...

2. meron pa bang mabibili na mataas pa na PCI video card? (i'm just using 32 mb S3 Savage Pro --- i want faster video card, so i can install new games) kung meron pa, saan po kaya  mabibili ito?

thanks po..  :*  sana matulungan nyo ako kung paano ma upgrade.. ayaw ko pa palitan.. sayang naman.  :)

you can not upgrade it to p4 :( unless you will change your mobo. :grr:

there are stil some pci based vidoe cards out there. :cool:

but you really have to search for those.

better video cards are hard to hind :( but it's cheap. :thumbsupsmiley:

first, try searching in well known hardware vendors. <_<

not lucky, then try those second hand hardware stores. :huh:

(like the one in mandaluyong.sa maysilo circle halos katapat ng city hall.)

*howlers

HELP naman po. I'm using P4 internal modem, dial-up connection, skyinternet ISP unlimited account, mozilla browser... Now every 30 minutes or so i get disconnected. I am using the same account on another computer (laptop) pero hindi naman siya nadidisconnect kahit magdamag. Any settings that I should look at?

Thanks for any help :(

HELP naman po.  I'm using P4 internal modem, dial-up connection, skyinternet ISP unlimited account, mozilla browser... Now every 30 minutes or so i get disconnected.  I am using the same account on another computer (laptop) pero hindi naman siya nadidisconnect kahit magdamag.  Any settings that I should look at?

Thanks for any help  :(

u have been hikacked!

try running any anti-spyware like spybot.

got problems updating yor windows box via windows update? :grr:

that's bcoz, recently, Microsoft started requiring users to verifiy their serial number before using Windows Update via their updated WGA written in ActiveX. This effort is to force users to either buy XP or tell them where you got the illegal copy is called 'Genuine Advantage.' :mellow:

within 24 hours, a workaround has been achieved...  :evil:

what to know how? :rolleyes:

just pm me. (to avoid posting the howto. if posted too often, it can be crawled by any bots or crawler and eventually, Microsoft will get a hand on it and any updates about the workaround)  B)

Fufufufu...another attempt by M$ to stop piracy...anyway, security updates are still available even if you don't agree to the WGA verification so those of you who still are very zealous of your computer's security AND are using pirated versions are still safe! Anyway, if they do restrict downloads even to security updates, let's just all not update and have those viruses infect our machines in order to conduct a DOS attack on M$'s website/s... :P

hi tanong lang po...  :headsetsmiley:

2. meron pa bang mabibili na mataas pa na PCI video card? (i'm just using 32 mb S3 Savage Pro --- i want faster video card, so i can install new games) kung meron pa, saan po kaya  mabibili ito?

thanks po..  :*  sana matulungan nyo ako kung paano ma upgrade.. ayaw ko pa palitan.. sayang naman.  :)

1. Yes...but you have to replace the motherboard and possibly your RAM in order to do it. Maybe even your power supply...pentium 4s suck A LOT of POWER...

2. Yes...although it's quite hard to get them here in the Philippines...you need to be extremely patient in searching different shops that may or may not be within a single location...

:headsetsmiley:

HELP naman po.  I'm using P4 internal modem, dial-up connection, skyinternet ISP unlimited account, mozilla browser... Now every 30 minutes or so i get disconnected.  I am using the same account on another computer (laptop) pero hindi naman siya nadidisconnect kahit magdamag.  Any settings that I should look at?

You may have been infected by adware/spyware/virus program/s... :headsetsmiley:

hi guys, I need a legal advice.... may ka-office mate ako na tinggal dahil sa mga lates nya, its a company policy pero sya lang ang tinggal ang tingin kasi ng iba ay pinag initan ng boss nya saka ang gusto ng admin pa namin ay mag voluntary resignation wich she did dahil nawalan n sya ng pag asa at sa inis na din... may ground ba sya para mag file ng complaint sa labor?

ano sa tingin nyo?

Maybe try to lower the baudrate speed...

you can not upgrade it to p4 :( unless you will change your mobo. :grr:

there are stil some pci based vidoe cards out there. :cool:

but you really have to search for those.

better video cards are hard to find :( but it's cheap. :thumbsupsmiley:

first, try searching in well known hardware vendors.  <_<

not lucky, then try those second hand hardware stores. :huh:

(like the one in mandaluyong.sa maysilo circle halos katapat ng city hall.)

*howlers

1. Yes...but you have to replace the motherboard and possibly your RAM in order to do it. Maybe even your power supply...pentium 4s suck A LOT of POWER...

2. Yes...although it's quite hard to get them here in the Philippines...you need to be extremely patient in searching different shops that may or may not be within a single location...

:headsetsmiley:

Thanks po kakaiba & R@ven. :cool:

1. so parang bumili na rin cguro ako ng bagong computer. :( mas nakakatipid kaya ako on upgrade than buying a new computer? (my pc is still in excellent condition, i guess video card na lang ang i-upgrade ko)

2. Thanks! may pagasa pa pala ako makalaro ng bagong games. (I'll try Cyberzone in Megamall muna)

Thanks again guys. :* :headsetsmiley:

hi guys,  I need a legal advice....  may ka-office mate ako na tinggal dahil sa mga lates nya, its a company policy pero sya lang ang tinggal ang tingin kasi ng iba ay pinag initan ng boss nya saka ang gusto ng admin pa namin ay mag voluntary resignation wich she did dahil nawalan n sya ng pag asa at sa inis na din... may ground ba sya para mag file ng complaint sa labor?

ano sa tingin nyo?

Requiring an employee's voluntary resignation is management's usual action to foreclose employee complaints. There are instances when notwithstanding a "voluntary" resignation employees can still file a case for constructive dismissal. The employee must be able to demonstrate that the "voluntary" dismissal was obtained through threat, stealth, intimidation etc.

Habitual tardiness is a valid ground for dismissal. However, there are procedural requirements before an employee could be leagally dismissed. The two notices rule is one of them.

Please give us more information so we can give a more definitive opinion.

Thanks