Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Q:

Bili me DDR Memoery 256 400Mhz

Pero board ko luma na.

Pero DDR ung memory at 256MB pero dunno ilang Mhz.

Pano gagawin ko pag kinabot ko ung bagong 400Mhz na 256DDR gagana kaya?

?

di gagana un kung di supported ng mobo mo. :thumbsdownsmiley:

better check your mobo's manual.

kung gumana naman e bale wala lang ung bili mo kc di mo magagamit ung full capabilities nung module.

sayang moolah. :P

good morning! I need advice regarding my friend's problem.

actually it started daw sa credit card. deliquent sya so na cut yung card nya and the bank hires a legal office to negotiate with her. Thres's no problem about the payment coz she's willing to settle what's due to her but the problem is she was embarrased and humiliated by the legal staff who talked to her. The guy even shouted at her telling about the delaying tactics she's doing and all the considerations was given to her then kelangan lang daw pala nya is to request for installment basis. she felt harrassed and violated her rights.

What legal action can she file or do regarding this incident?

Tnx.

nangyari na sa akin yun before pero sila ang may problem yung system nila (standard chartered) sucks... ang ginawa ko kinausap ko yung credit & collection supervisor pati yung legal counsel at nireport ko yung incident pero ang sasabihin lang nila sayo e u have the right to file case. at iimbestigahan nila yung tao dahil di naman sila yun at ibang company yung tumatawag so lusot sila.... kung naiinis na yung friend mo at ok lang sa kanya yung may tumatawag wag na lang nya bayaran yun hehehehehe dami dito non, sasabihin lang nung mga kasama e resigned na!

Q:

Bili me DDR Memoery 256 400Mhz

Pero board ko luma na.

Pero DDR ung memory at 256MB pero dunno ilang Mhz.

Pano gagawin ko pag kinabot ko ung bagong 400Mhz na 256DDR gagana kaya?

?

AS long as your motherboard supports DDR, you should be fine. General rule is that ALL DDR memory will automatically adjust down to the right clock speed. Even if you buy 533MHz DDR for a 266 MHz system, it should still theoretically work. The RAM will simply operate at the slower clockspeed. The reverse isn't true though, installing 266MHz RAM on a 400 MHz mobo won't make the RAM operate at 400MHz. What will happen is that your mobo will adjust to the slower RAM, slowing your system down.

I need help...

Naka-disable kasi yung USB ports dito sa office. Can someone help me in enabling it?  :D

Naka-hide kasi sya sa Device Manager.

Kung bawal gamitin and USB ports, you can always say that you want to use your own USB optical mouse. That way, they might be more inclined to enable it.

Most probably, disabled yan sa BIOS. Kung password protected yung BIOS, you can try removing the battery sa motherboard, then installing it after a few minutes. The only down side is that if there are special settings sa BIOS that you don't know about for your PC to work.

thanks partner! I'll wait for the other details!

In theory, this is the score:

Humiliating someone in public - like your friend, is a violation of article 19 of the civil code - i.e. violating the principple of human relations that people must treat each other with dignity and respect. This can be a cause of action for a civil case. If you file a civil case, it will be an action for damages - in this case, moral damages for wounded feelings and humiliation.

For criminal cases, the acts can be considered as Slander or oral defamation under Article 358 of the Revised Penal Code. This crime involves saying defamatory words at another person.

This can also be considered as Unjust Vexation under paragraph 2, Art. 287 of the Revised Penal Code (Light Coercions) - i.e. unust vexation includes any human conduct which, although not productive of some physical or material harm would, however, unjustly annoy or vex an innocent person.

If you file a criminal case, there is a civil case automatically included with the criminal case - so your friend can be awarded moral damages in the criminal case.

You should be aware of the problems though:

A civil case under Article 19 is the weakest you can file because Article 19 is the catch-all provision of our civil code - any wrong not punished under another provision can be punished under Article 19.

For a criminal complaint, you will have to file this with the office of the city prosecutor in the city where the crime was committed. The prosecutor will only file a criminal case if: (1) he believes the facts of the case constitute a criminal offense; and (2) he believes he has sufficient evidence to justify filing a criminal case. If either or both of these are absent - chances are, he will dismiss the complaint.

If you are really serious about this, you should formally consult a lawyer (preferably one who specializes in these kinds of case) so you can tell him all the facts and show him your evidence. he will be in a better position to tell you if the case will prosper.

Hope this helps.