Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Guest Leviticus
mga bro!!! how can hack a yahoo account!!!??....i need help!!!..... :(

OMG! This question had me laughing out loud!

In the first place, "hacking" (based on the popular term) ANY account is bad!

The golden rule (do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you) should apply anywhere, especially on the net.

This would be fun. Could you post what is your reason/s for wanting to hack into a yahoo account? :blink:

mga bro!!! how can hack a yahoo account!!!??....i need help!!!..... :(

darn, just install into a keylogger prgram into the pc who's user you'd like to hack into. damn, i shouldn't be even saying this, but you must be one of those wanting to hack into ragna/mu/gunbound accounts and steal items...?

Guest Leviticus

Sige na nga...

But this is more of a general tip than an answer to the other guy's request for hacking tips in yahoo.

When using yahoo messenger in any computer, always make sure that the "Remember my ID and password" and "Automatically sign in" is ALWAYS unchecked. Marami na akong naupuan na computers in internet cafes na kapag click ko ang yahoo messenger bukas na agad pati mail.

Also goes when using friendster. ALWAYS click "Log out" instead of clicking the close tab. Next na gagamit ng computer mo when he/she accesses friendster ang lilitaw ay ang page mo.

Hey.. also goes for Manilatonight too :mtc:

my aunt sued some business partner for bouncing checks.  Her lawyer however told her that her case might be dismissed because she did not send a demand letter to the business partner.  My aunt is puzzled since the case is already in court and it has been pending there sometime.  Is demand letter really important.  How can she remedy her situation.  Can she fire her lawyer? MTC lawyers pls help

I think that in the Bouncing Checks Law, what is important is that notice of dishonor of the check be given, not necessarily a demand letter.

Yes, a client can replace his/her lawyer anytime

so what is the first thing do whenever i accepted the job? If he chose H1-B, Will i tell the employer to file it immediately? ive heard that H1b are release every oct. Will i catch up this years quota? I arrived here just last April 19, what is the best time to file my working visa?

it does not matter when a new quota comes. it is served on a first-filed basis. yes, it is best to file it ASAP

Guest Leviticus

Hello.

I have a friend who is in the States now. She and her husband are separated. She wants to bring her kid to the States with her but the husband does not want that to happen. The kid's visa is already approved. Oo nga pala.. their kid is already 7 years old. Bale namiss ng ina ang 7th b-day. I understand that there is a law or something that says the kid can choose who is to be the guardian?

is there a way for the mother to bring her kid to the US without the consent of the father?

here's one trick i know, but i wont go into details... sorry guys...

the best place to do that is from the following:

1. look for any hotspots.. wifi...

2. internet cafe's

3. any network using shared internet

4. proxy's, routers with managers...

a. you must have the ability to record internet traffic from within the network

b. you must have the tool to analyze traffic and packets

c. you need at least 5MB or more traffic data or enough (could be less) data to verify target and well.. your intentions...

Sige na nga...

But this is more of a general tip than an answer to the other guy's request for hacking tips in yahoo.

When using yahoo messenger in any computer, always make sure that the "Remember my ID and password" and "Automatically sign in" is ALWAYS unchecked.  Marami na akong naupuan na computers in internet cafes na kapag click ko ang yahoo messenger bukas na agad pati mail.

Also goes when using friendster.  ALWAYS click "Log out" instead of clicking the close tab.  Next na gagamit ng computer mo when he/she accesses friendster ang lilitaw ay ang page mo.

Hey.. also goes for Manilatonight too  :mtc:

theres a file stored inside windows n ie where you can find these saved logins and passwords. the contents are encrypted tho. there's a linux tool that can interpret the file

it does not matter when a new quota comes.  it is served on a first-filed basis.  yes, it is best to file it ASAP

Thanks, One more thing, thus the INS checks the status (annual income) of the company whether it can sponsor a foreigner? The employer said that he can only file my petition after six months, after i served my probationary status, am i filing it late? or the employer is just using my services and it wont petition me? do we i need to have a signed contract for my employment? sorry if i sound a paranoid but i just want to make sure and I dont want to waste my time and become a victim here in the US. They said that here there are so many manlolokos taking advantage to newcomers. :( Hope you can help me with this one again, Thanks TeeUp. :)

Guest Leviticus
here's one trick i know, but i wont go into details... sorry guys...

the best place to do that is from the following:

1. look for any hotspots.. wifi...

2. internet cafe's

3. any network using shared internet

4. proxy's, routers with managers...

a. you must have the ability to record internet traffic from within the network

b. you must have the tool to analyze traffic and packets

c. you need at least 5MB or more traffic data or enough (could be less) data to verify target and well.. your intentions...

Shhh...

Baka masearch nila sa internet kung paano yan :rolleyes: unfortunately, marami resources.

Maybe we should all together just keep quiet about this. Generally kasi the urge to gain access into another's account is for malicious purposes :(

Meron ako nadownload sa shareaza na pdf file kung paano manghack.

unfortunately, kung susubukan mo eh hindi na effective. pag meron nang document na lumabas about hacking ng ganito o ganyan ey malimit nagawan na ng paraan para di na ulit uubra. unless, fresh from the one who did it or happened yesterday or today.

ayoko ng revivals.. puro na lang revivals talaga. maganda nga yung rendtition ng iba.. pero ang nangyayari walang sariling buhay ung kanta nila. ung same style, same feel..

for me, sana bigyan nila ng trademark ung kanta na talagang galing sa kanila. kaso alamnyo, ngayong nag wo work akosa isang recording label, nakita ko na hawak talaga ng executives ang kanta ng isang artist. iba gusto nila kantahin pero iba ung image na pinapackage sa kanila.

anyway.. so bottom line sana STOP na ang revival. it shows lack of creativity and originality. kugn kailangan, pump in a new life for the song!!!

Thanks, One more thing, thus the INS checks the status (annual income) of the company whether it can sponsor a foreigner? The employer said that he can only file my petition after six months, after i served my probationary status, am i filing it late? or the employer is just using my services and it wont petition me? do we i need to have a signed contract for my employment? sorry if i sound a paranoid but i just want to make sure and I dont want to waste my time and become a victim here in the US. They said that here there are so many manlolokos taking advantage to newcomers.  :( Hope you can help me with this one again, Thanks TeeUp. :)

as for your employers annual income, that is indeed very important. it is essential that your employer convince the USCIS (formerly INS) that it is in fact capable of sustaining your salary as an employee.

with respect to your company's policy against petitioning a foreigner before completion of the six month probationary period, that forms part of management prerogative, which you obviously cannot question. whether or not he is just using your services, i am not in a position to speculate. you just have to abide by their rules and do your job so well to impress your employer.

on a positive note, most american employers value your hard work more than anything else. they'll keep you as long as they see you work real hard and for as long as they feel the need for your services. just hold on, unless you have better options somewhere else.

Edited by TeeUp
Meron ako nadownload sa shareaza na pdf file kung paano manghack.

Be careful on what you are downloading about tools for hacking. Especially, if you have no idea what you are doing. It could be a trick to make you vulnerable to an attack or let the author of the tool you dowload get access to your computer.

Ganito lang yan, karma is going to get you heheheh.

Guest Leviticus

Is there a way to cut a file into smaller sizes para mai-transport ko? I have been downloading files via the internet and I want to bring them home using a flash disk. Problem is 128 ang capacity ng aking flash disk and the files are bigger.

While on the subject.. how do I set the compression capacity of winzip to maximum? lagi kasi 1% compression lang ang nagagawa ko eh.

Thank you in advance

Is there a way to cut a file into smaller sizes para mai-transport ko?  I have been downloading files via the internet and I want to bring them home using a flash disk.  Problem is 128 ang capacity ng aking flash disk and the files are bigger.

While on the subject.. how do I set the compression capacity of winzip to maximum? lagi kasi 1% compression lang ang nagagawa ko eh.

Thank you in advance

use winrar- u can customize the length of the files unlike in winzip. and u dont have to save the files in the media your using to transport them. and, you can even make your rar files executable.