Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Poor Tao:

Try verifying with the SEC who the current Stockholders are and who is the majority. If as you said the 90% of your firm's stocks are owned by the mother company.... then they are using the veil of corporate exitence to the detriment of public interest if they decide to close without paying the rightful separation benefits, you need a god labor lawyer to handle your case if you want to pursue it to the last...

I would like to apologize to the legal thread members but the site failed me last nite as I was trying to post the venue for the lunch at Megamall..... I had to leave for Alabang by 630pm.... :(

anyway... we had the lunch at Rai Rai Ken... but the group wishes to invite you anew in January... I will keep you posted for details...

in addition, I would like to invite you to join the MTC Pangets Group in their first ever EB tonight, 19 December (Fri), 8:00 pm onwards ...dubbed Da Pangets Pre-Xmas EB to be held in 90 Proof, Raffles Building, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas, Mandaluyong... they would appreciate your attendance...

Im new here at MTC just wanted to say that this is a good site I learned a great deal from the posts that I have seen. I saw this forum and just want to take part in the action. I'm quite an accomplished Technical Support Engineer for a reputable company in Manila, If you have any inquiries regarding pc or server problems, I'll be glad to help out.

Thanks and more power :mtc: java script:emoticon(':mtc:')

java script:emoticon(':mtc:')

pc express is the place to go dude!

settle for an athlon xp! with the extra money saved instead of buying a p4, you could get a faster cpu, a big harddrive, a better vdo card(radeon), a cdr, a printer, a nice monitor(samsung), or additional ram...

20k would be quite satisfactory! 17k and youll be surfing in no time...

:mtc:

About this post Im sure an athlon based pc can do its job and really make room for other things in the budget department . But if your gearing up to have a pc that could do the job even better dont settle for anything less ( no offense meant but I still think an Intel processor is still the way to go when it comes to desktop computing power). One thing I know that can match up or even put it a notch higher is a Mac unit but thats an entirely different thing.

Getting your dream PC is not a thing to be taken lightly, think things through before deciding consider all the factors even after sales issues before letting go of that hard earned moolah.

Cheers and gospeed :D

what is the best AMD Athlon XP to buy right now? (value-for-money ha?)

and pref. yung nde factory locked ang multiplier nya......

2400XP. Unlocked na yun automatically pag Nforce2 ang chipset ng board mo. Ewan ko lang sa ibang chipset. di ko pa na-try sa iba eh.

yung Barton 2500, mejo malayo pa ang price.

mga pare, help naman.. ano na yung pinaka da best na laptop dito sa pinas? ang mahal kasi ng Asus na 512mb ram, umaabot ng 140k. Meron ba na laptop na P4, tapos 512mb, 64mb videocard, tapos mga under 100k lang?

hanap kita ng best deal bro.

meron, marami.

PM me. or text me na lang, click mo nick ko, nandun number ko sa profile.

About this post Im sure an athlon based pc can do its job and really make room for other things in the budget department . But if your gearing up to have a pc that could do the job even better dont settle for anything less ( no offense meant but I still think an Intel processor is still the way to go when it comes to desktop computing power). One thing I know that can match up or even put it a notch higher is a Mac unit but thats an entirely different thing.

Getting your dream PC is not a thing to be taken lightly, think things through before deciding consider all the factors even after sales issues before letting go of that hard earned moolah.

Cheers and gospeed :D

Im working on both Intel and Athlon powered machines, as well as G3 and G4 powered Macs, and when it comes to power, a 1.8 GHz AthlonXP runs so much faster than a 1 GHz G4 Mac. While I haven't tried the new G5 mac, there are head to head comparisons on the net that show the lower end G5s are slower when they run real life programs (ex. photoshop) than a 2.8 Ghz P4. Personally, if it were my money, I wouldn't spend it on an overpriced and overhyped Mac. But if it was the company paying for it, then by all means!

As for the Athlon vs P4 debate, performance wise, the later AthlonXPs aren't just as powerful as the P4s. BUT, the difference really isn't noticeable in real life, everyday programs (I timed several photoshop filters and commands between a 1.8 GHz AthlonXp and a 2.6 Ghz P4, and the P4 won by only by 3 to 5 seconds on some of the tests). What you're really paying for is the Intel brand when it comes to a Pentium4. Don't even bother with a Celeron. I've worked on 2 different Celerons a few years back, and they were really unstable. Even on Win2k, the Celerons kept on crashing after a few hours of work.

Personally, go for the AthlonXP. As has been said by many others before, the extra money you save on the chip will allow you to upgrade other parts that will more than compensate for the Athlon's lower performance.

ciao.

FPJ_45, alam ko yung pera must be deposited sa recognized na bank for government... kung yung case mo falls under the exceptions sa pag file, eh ok lang na di ka mag file pero if ur a typical employee eh sa tingin ko di applicable sau yun..... there are penalties kung hindi ka mag file pero wala naman ako narining na na parusahan nang dahil lang dun... B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

hello!!!! GUYs nice to hear your different comments and suggestions regarding for comparing the p4 and athlon XP ,nice info .

I came from a certain computer shop last saturday i never convince to buy there because they make 'SIRA" for a certain product and then they push me to buy the other one .I noticed the salesrep explaning me about the advantage of that item but he never compare it to the other brand ,what I mean to say that it's hard to select the best one cause they are onesided in terms of dealing it to the customers. So thanks for your info guys it makes me comfortable now of what I'm going to buy.........MORE POWER TO MTC................. :mtc: :cool:

May I ask the help of my friends in here? I'm going to do my annual outreach in Boys'/Girls' Town...... I would appreciate any help you might extend... I already got my clients to donate toys and books.. I will need personal items such as face and bath towels, soaps, shampoos, toothbrushes, toothpaste etc etc... plus i need to rent tables and chairs and of course provide meals to the kids.... its set on Dec 30th..... let me know if anybody can help out..... :cool:

hello!!!! GUYs nice to hear your different comments and suggestions regarding for comparing the p4 and athlon XP ,nice info .

I came from a certain computer shop last saturday i never convince to buy there because they make 'SIRA" for a certain product and then they push me to buy the other one .I noticed the salesrep explaning me about the advantage of that item but he never compare it to the other brand ,what I mean to say that it's hard to select the best one cause they are onesided in terms of dealing it to the customers. So thanks for your info guys it makes me comfortable now of what I'm going to buy.........MORE POWER TO MTC................. :mtc: :cool:

before you buy anything...make a research and ask around...ask the real users...not those salesman.

also check for after sales support....how well they treat you if u return defective items to them.

nung nasira yung monitor ko....i waited almost half day to get the replacement.

i don't complain....(nobody listens anyway)...but they won't expect me to buy anything from them next time.

Im working on both Intel and Athlon powered machines, as well as G3 and G4 powered Macs, and when it comes to power, a 1.8 GHz AthlonXP runs so much faster than a 1 GHz G4 Mac. While I haven't tried the new G5 mac, there are head to head comparisons on the net that show the lower end G5s are slower when they run real life programs (ex. photoshop) than a 2.8 Ghz P4. Personally, if it were my money, I wouldn't spend it on an overpriced and overhyped Mac. But if it was the company paying for it, then by all means!

As for the Athlon vs P4 debate, performance wise, the later AthlonXPs aren't just as powerful as the P4s. BUT, the difference really isn't noticeable in real life, everyday programs (I timed several photoshop filters and commands between a 1.8 GHz AthlonXp and a 2.6 Ghz P4, and the P4 won by only by 3 to 5 seconds on some of the tests). What you're really paying for is the Intel brand when it comes to a Pentium4. Don't even bother with a Celeron. I've worked on 2 different Celerons a few years back, and they were really unstable. Even on Win2k, the Celerons kept on crashing after a few hours of work.

Personally, go for the AthlonXP. As has been said by many others before, the extra money you save on the chip will allow you to upgrade other parts that will more than compensate for the Athlon's lower performance.

ciao.

Maybe having an AthlonXP powered desktop is the preffered one due to the current economic crunch, however in the long run with upgrades youll be doing just to keep up. Athlon processor's are quite not that reliable when it comes to long term usage especially when it comes to a lot of multi tasking chores. Haven't really heard of an Athlon processor being a preference by major computer companies when designing their top end server's or desktops. If you will follow that logic this computer companies spend millions of dollars in research alone and tests, if they do how come they don't get the Athlon processors for their top of the line equipment offering. Just a thought though.... :(

Before hooking up yourself with a PC. Ask yourself first, where will you gonna use it, and for what kind of purpose.

Below are some of the specs of my computer. i am using it for video/audio editing as well as software cracking and online gaming. hope this helps.

Processor:

+Pentium 4 Extreme Edition 3.20 GHz

Operating System:

+Microsoft Windows XP Professional w/Microsoft PLUS

Memory:

+2GB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at 400MHz

Video Card:

+256MB DDR ATI RADEON 9800 XT

Sound Card:

+Sound Blaster_ Audigy 2 sound card with DVD Audio

Hard Drive:

+500GB RAID 0 (2 x 250GB SATA HDDs)