Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

sorry I'm using asp.net, inayos ko na yung odbc ko it says test completed successfully... ngayon pag di ni display ko na yung page ko and i'm trying to access the database ayaw nya, the page just does not display it says page can't be displayed. yun ang problema.

any help is appreciated anything more you guys need to know please tell me.. thanks

looks like nobody's replying. can't help din... my experience with microsoft technology was only in asp.not not the new asp.net.

If I buy another XP OS, will it delete my saved files?

An OS upgrade wont delete your existing file... However if you do a clean install all you files will be deleted... If you have CD burner I suggest you save all important files in it before going ahead with a clean install.

An OS upgrade wont delete your existing file... However if you do a clean install all you files will be deleted... If you have CD burner I suggest you save all important files in it before going ahead with a clean install.

Unless when you clean install and choose leave file system/(like don't format the existing partition) it will not overwrite your files but the directories will be different you need to search it manually after installation.

Unless when you clean install and choose leave file system/(like don't format the existing partition) it will not overwrite your files but the directories will be different you need to search it manually after installation.

I see. Maybe that's why some files were missing when I switched from 98SE to XPHE. I seem to have lost some files but my HD memory never did change.

yup its an internal modem and im running on win98.. younghermit thanks for the advice i scanned my rig and found out that im infected with VBS terrorist virus dunno where i got that i always scan discs before using them... could this mean my modem is dead? anyways its still under warranty i can have it replaced im just thinking of the hassle of bringing the whole cpu to the shop

I figured the right answers out!!! :D iba pala dito sa nz! I did some research..

supreme court

- not binding on itself, binds all courts below

court of appeal

- bound by supreme court, usually follows itself, binds courts below

high court

-bound by supreme and court of appeal

-binds district court

-does not bind itself

district court

-bound by all courts above

To all the lawyers,

Question no.1. May na-handle na ba kayong kaso regarding delinquent payment of credit card?

May nakukulong ba?

Hindi sa ayaw nya magbayad, it so happened financial difficulties lang. As I know some banks don't listen sa problem mo.

Any suggestion and advice ?

Question no. 2 - If in case the wife abandoned (no communication) at walang support from the husband for more than 8 years, is this already ground for annulment ? Are both parties will appear on court kung may hearing ? Kailangan pa bang hanapin ang husband para humarap sa korte?

Thank you very much! :) :) :)

To all the lawyers,

Question no.1. May na-handle na ba kayong kaso regarding delinquent payment of credit card?

May nakukulong ba?

Hindi sa ayaw nya magbayad, it so happened financial difficulties lang. As I know some banks don't listen sa problem mo.

Question no. 2 - If in case the wife abandoned (no communication) at walang support from the husband for more than 8 years, is this already ground for annulment ? Are both parties will appear on court kung may hearing ? Kailangan pa bang hanapin ang husband para humarap sa korte?

Thank you very much! :) :) :)

I'm not a lawyer YET, but since you're asking for some general advice, I'll be glad to share my learned opinion on the matter.

Q1: The general rule is that Nobody gets imprisoned for non-payment of debt. (you won't go to jail for that, The exception however is Estafa or swindling.)

Credit card delinquency will give rise only to civil liability as long that it is incurred in good faith. In other words they can only sue you for collection of the debt that is due.

Q2: Abandonment is not a ground for annulment. You can however try to prove psychological incapacity, which is a ground to nullify the marriage. (I'll just let the lawyers explain more about this one. Note also that annulment and nullity are two different things in law but both refer to invalidating the present marital ties)

Abandonment is only a ground for legal separation (which means the wife still can't remarry afterwards). In this case however, the wife has the advantage of suing the husband for Support.

Both parties should appear in court - that is the ideal scenario. One party however does not have the obligation to require the other party to appear. It is only enough for the plaintiff to provide the court with the address of the adverse party where summons can be served. In other words, the wife doesn't need to ensure that her husband appears, only that she should know the address where notice (and court processes) can be served. If the husband still fails to appear, trial will still continue.

yup its an internal modem and im running on win98.. younghermit thanks for the advice i scanned my rig and found out that im infected with VBS terrorist virus dunno where i got that i always scan discs before using them... could this mean my modem is dead? anyways its still under warranty i can have it replaced im just thinking of the hassle of bringing the whole cpu to the shop

No, the virus could have only affected your software and not the hardware.

So don't go to the service shop just yet (its too much of a hassle).

Just try reinstalling the drivers (the software program that came with your modem). It should be fine by then. ;)

Do you know of anyone who has actually done this procedure? I'm not sure kasi if it is Rule 103 under Change of Names or Rule 108 under Correction of Entry. I do not know, but I think it should be Rule 103 since there is no issue anyway between the parents and therefore the requirements under rule 103 is not necessary anymore. Besides, Rule 108 is a more expeditious procedure in view of the Cayetano Law on correction of mere clerical errors.

Thanks.

wolf,

learned from a fellow lawyer who personally handled that. People now do not have to go to court to change their surname under RA sumting (forgot the RA #). The civil registrar has this form that the applicant has to fill out and he/she doesnt have to file a petition to the RTCfor that.

yup extreme is right... you can do a clean install of windows without formating your partition however this will leave some of the previous windows instalation files intact which in the end you would be deleting one by one to recover the disk space alocated to it...

i really suggest that you back your data and do a clean install on a newly formated hd, it would be easier and hassle free for you to do so for you to do so.

hey guys, anybody here know how to convert .avi's or .mpg's to .rmvb's? i got a couple of .rmvb files from a friend and i liked the compression. small file size but with good fps and resolution. i have like about 40 gigs worth of avi's and mpeg's and i wanted to save some space so i was wonderin if u guys knew how :D thanks :D

hmmm

ako malaki problema ko sa nbi clearance ko

kumuha ako nbi, tapos sabi may pending daw ako kaso, binigay sa kin ang case number, tapos naalala ko 1998 may naging problema nga ako... kaso as far as i remember nagkaroon kami out of court setlement. ang problema hindi ata naiatras ng kalaban ko yung kaso at hanggang ngayon nakafile pa rin. hindi ko na makita yung tao. pinagbobond pa ko dun. ano gagawin ko?

hmmm

ako malaki problema ko sa nbi clearance ko

kumuha ako nbi, tapos sabi may pending daw ako kaso, binigay sa kin ang case number, tapos naalala ko 1998 may naging problema nga ako... kaso as far as i remember nagkaroon kami out of court setlement. ang problema hindi ata naiatras ng kalaban ko yung kaso at hanggang ngayon nakafile pa rin. hindi ko na makita yung tao. pinagbobond pa ko dun. ano gagawin ko?

puntahan mo yung korte na me hawak ng kaso mo. alamin mo kung ano na status nun.

criminal ba o civil case ang sinasabi mong kaso?

I still got no.2 and no. 3 left unanswered,

Anybody want to try?

have you tried using a spyware/adware removal program? I recommend spybot SD 1.2 (freeware) and use a firewall to prevent any malicious connections to the internet and lastly a hacker defence suite program. Firewall is not enough. I used to get these annoying problems before. Now, everytime I browse the web I used both firewall and a hacker defence program, these problems does not occur anymore.

To all the lawyers,

May nakukulong ba?

bro, sa delinquent payment, walang kulong. easy ka lang. Kung mapatunayan ng banko na nag-violate ka ng RA 8484, o ang tinatawag na AN ACT REGULATING THE ISSUANCE AND USE OF ACCESS DEVICES, PROHIBITING FRAUDULENT ACTS COMMITTED RELATIVE THERETO, PROVIDING PENALTIES AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES, may kulong dito.

Ang credit card mo ay isang uri ng access device.

"SECTION 3. Definition of terms. — For purposes of this Act, the terms:

(a) Access Device — means any card, plate, code, account number, electronic serial number, personal identification number, or other telecommunications service, equipment, or instrumental identifier, or other means of account access that can be used to obtain money, good, services, or any other thing of value or to initiate a transfer of funds (other than a transfer originated solely by paper instrument);

xxxx xxxxx xxxxx

(f) Credit Card — means any card, plate, coupon book, or other credit device existing for the purpose of obtaining money, goods, property, labor or services or any thing of value on credit;"

ang mga bawal na gawain sa ilalim ng batas na ito ay ang mga sumusunod:

"SECTION 9. Prohibited Acts. — The following acts shall constitute access device fraud and are hereby declared to be unlawful:

(a) producing, using, trafficking in one or more counterfeit access devices;

(B) trafficking in one or more unauthorized access devices or access devices fraudulently applied for;

© using, with intent to defraud, an unauthorized access device;

(d) using an access device fraudulently applied for;

(e) possessing one or more counterfeit access devices or access devices fraudulently applied for;

(f) producing, trafficking in, having control or custody of, or possessing device-making or altering equipment without being in the business or employment, which lawfully deals with the manufacture, issuance, or distribution of such equipment;

(g) inducing, enticing, permitting or in any manner allowing another, for consideration or otherwise to produce, use, traffic in counterfeit access devices, unauthorized access devices or access devices fraudulently applied for;

(h) multiple imprinting on more than one transaction record, sales slip or similar document, thereby making it appear that the device holder has entered into a transaction other than those which said device holder had lawfully contracted for, or submitting, without being an affiliated merchant, an order to collect from the issuer of the access device, such extra sales slip through an affiliated merchant who connives therewith, or, under false pretenses of being an affiliated merchant, present for collection such sales slips, and similar documents;

(i) disclosing any information imprinted on the access device, such as, but not limited to, the account number or name or address of the device holder, without the latter's authority or permission;

(j) obtaining money or anything of value through the use of an access device, with intent to defraud or with intent to gain and fleeing thereafter;

(k) having in one's possession, without authority from the owner of the access device or the access device company, an access device, or any material, such as slips, carbon paper, or any other medium, on which the access device is written, printed, embossed, or otherwise indicated;

(l) writing or causing to be written on sales slips, approval numbers from the issuer of the access device of the fact of approval, where in fact no such approval was given, or where, if given, what is written is deliberately different from the approval actually given;

(m) making any alteration, without the access device holder's authority, of any amount or other information written on the sales slip;

(n) effecting transaction, with one or more access devices issued to another person or persons, to receive payment or any other thing of value;

(o) without the authorization of the issuer of the access device, soliciting a person for the purpose of:

1) offering an access device; or

2) selling information regarding or an application to obtain an access device; or

(p) without the authorization of the credit card system member or its agent, causing or arranging for another person to present to the member or its agent, for payment, one or more evidence or records of transactions made by credit card.

tignan mo maigi ang letter (j). Baka diyan ka sitahin ng banko.

ang mga parusa sa ilalim ng batas na ito ay"

"SECTION 10. Penalties. — Any person committing any of the acts constituting access device fraud enumerated in the immediately preceding section shall be punished with:

(a) a fine of Ten thousand pesos (P10,000.00) or twice the value obtained by the offense, whichever is greater and imprisonment for not less than six (6) years and not more than ten (10) years, in the case of an offense under Section 9 (B)-(e), and (g)-(p) which does not occur after a conviction for another offense under Section 9;

(B) a fine of Ten thousand pesos (P10,000.00) or twice the value obtained by the offense, and imprisonment for not less than ten (10) years and for not more than twelve (12) years, in the case of an offense under Section 9 (a), and (f) of the foregoing section, which does not occur after a conviction for another offense under Section 9; and

© a fine of Ten thousand pesos (P10,000.00) or twice the value obtained by the offense, or imprisonment for not less than twelve (12) years and not more than twenty (20) years, or both, in the case of any offense under Section 9, which occurs after a conviction for another offense under said subsection, or an attempt to commit the same."

sana nakatulong.

Another question here also, I'm using an HP notebook with an Intel Pentium (M) Centrino proscessor at 1400 MHZ. How come windows xp views it as only 585 Mhz?

I cant run my Star Wars Kotor !! :(

I'm assuming you're using only battery thats why the speed of the processor is lowered than the usual speed, try to use the ac adapter and see if the speed of the processor change.