Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

need help....having problem with iexplore.exe

whenever i go to check my mail in mail.yahoo.com, the iexplore process shoots up!

some sites causes iexplore to use up all my CPU time.

killing the iexplore will make the system process eats CPU time.

i have scanned for spyware and no virus activity at all. no unrecognized process running as well.

i'm running xp prof with sp1.

any ideas on how to figure this one out?

please...don't tell me to use netscape or other browsers.

Just as what level3 recomended clear your internet cache and cookies, also try to download registry mechanic or any other registry auto repair software available, by the way if you have norton utilities it has windoctor... these programs will clear out orphaned or damged registry keys.... use this in conjunction with whatever anti-spyware software you have. you can also try updating mshtml.dll file there where certain bugs found on this dll file... i've heard that this was fixed with sp2.

ahhhh when i boot up 2 folders open up automatically. Wala naman sa startup. How do I take this out? Do I have to do that regedit thingy? :grr:

:evil:

there are two ways to automatically start a program, one is with the usual start-up and the other through registry keys so i tink you really need to fiddle with that registry thingy again but before doing so check out if the culprits are programs that you have instealled in your pc... the proper way to troubleshoot is to backtrack... what were the programs you installed or websites you accessed before the magic folders suddenly appeared just righht after start-up. What are the folder labels are they new or temp folders? try to identify this things first before going on and clearing bad registry keys...

He he he. I guess its a lil bit too late. My PC just got infected with a virus called W32.Weird. Medyo mukhang mabusisi ang pag tanggal. NAV wasnt able to remove but they gave me a pretty tough direction on how to remove it. It tells me to use a startup disk or DOS an locate an .EXE file with a 10,240 byte size and remove it by DOS commands.

I got the virus through an MP3 disc. It was in a winamp folder stored in the disc. I wouldnt have ever thought that such a disc would contain a virus, but then again, i'm a victim.

w32.weird done some reading mukhang backdoor trojan yan, steals password or other security stuff through the net, anyway they would only be able to get to you if they know your ip address, but it will not do you anyharm because you got it through a cd, if it was directly sent to you through internet hina-hack ka na... no other malicious content other than that di nakaksira ng file or anything... but just to be safe k*ll the sucker!!!

Let's admit the fact that there are judges who can be paid for non-apearance cases. Transcripts are provided for to make it appear that there was an actual hearing.

This is to be differentiated to where respondent-defendant is made to appear that he or she recived the summons and the complaint. Walang kamalay-malay na pinapa-annul na ang kasal niya.

But then again, just go to court and wish for the best, unless of course, for an added fee you can insure your success.

w32.weird done some reading mukhang backdoor trojan yan, steals password or other security stuff through the net, anyway they would only be able to get to you if they know your ip address, but it will not do you anyharm because you got it through a cd, if it was directly sent to you through internet hina-hack ka na... no other malicious content other than that di nakaksira ng file or anything... but just to be safe k*ll the sucker!!!

I dunno, but for some strange reason i think the virus' just disappeared. :blink:

guys i need help. it's kinda embarassing but what the h*ll...

I need to download a soundcard driver for my younger bro's computer. The thing is it so happens that there are about a hundred versions for it on the net and I'm gonna go all the way to manila (from leyte) to reformat everything and I don't want any loose ends. My brother really needs the sounds on his computer. It's got to do with his java programming daw in skul.

B)

The details:

Soundcard - AC'97

OS - Win 98SE

Motherboard - Epox.ktm3

There are a lot of downloadable drivers on the net pero may a3.49, a3.53, etc.

Can you peeps please help me out? I need to download the driver pretty soon since Im leaving on the 15th. Thanks a lot! -harvey

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

guys i need help. it's kinda embarassing but what the h*ll...

I need to download a soundcard driver for my younger bro's computer. The thing is it so happens that there are about a hundred versions for it on the net and I'm gonna go all the way to manila (from leyte) to reformat everything and I don't want any loose ends. My brother really needs the sounds on his computer. It's got to do with his java programming daw in skul.

B)

The details:

Soundcard - AC'97

OS - Win 98SE

Motherboard - Epox.ktm3

There are a lot of downloadable drivers on the net pero may a3.49, a3.53, etc.

Can you peeps please help me out? I need to download the driver pretty soon since Im leaving on the 15th. Thanks a lot! -harvey

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

Just download the latest version of the audio driver that support the OS.

Get it here:

http://www.epox.nl/english/support/drivers/audio.htm

You can see the epox link:

http://www.epox.nl/english/support/drivers.htm

under Driver downloads you will see Audio AC97 drivers.

Here are the other links to check:

Realtek Audio Driver (9x/ME/XP/2K)

http://www.epox.com/USA/article.asp?ID=104...upportlinks=YES

SiS Audio Driver (9x/ME/XP/2K)

http://www.epox.com/USA/article.asp?ID=105...upportlinks=YES

SiS Audio Driver SiS961 (9x/ME/XP/2K)

Edited by -=extreme=-

to anybody who can help...

i've been experiencing this on my pc for quite some time now... when i am surfing the world wide web my monitor shuts down by itself, the pc is still connected to the dial-up, and the keys aren't responding...

what could be wrong guys? hope you could enlighten me?

is this a hardware problem or a virus attack?

hey guys, anybody here know how to convert .avi's or .mpg's to .rmvb's? i got a couple of .rmvb files from a friend and i liked the compression. small file size but with good fps and resolution. i have like about 40 gigs worth of avi's and mpeg's and i wanted to save some space so i was wonderin if u guys knew how :D thanks :D

anybody here know anythin about real media variable bitrate?

Good Evening po sa lahat ng Lawyer d2!!! :) :) :)

just waana need some advice and help re: my problem hope someone can help me......

i have a wife and were married,,, got daughter but before we got married,,, since we got married, she never used my surname as her surnme instead she still use her maiden name, until the time she fly to japan,, i take the responsibilities to our daughter being mom and dad at the same time for six months,,, when she came back, were been together on the first night but after that she's gone,,, she never told me that he got a japanesse boyfren from japan. after a month he took our daughter to my mother saying that she will be the one who will took care for the meantime to our daughter,,, so i agreed because im also bc to my work. but when the time i ask her to bring me our daughter because my kumpare from london arrived and my kumpare wants to see his inaanak he refuse,,, im txting her but she replied that our daughter is on her father,,, i beg her to let me see my daughter even for one day only but she off her cell so i cant call her... until now i have no idea where my daughter is... she change already her cell number thats why i have no comunication to her. what action should i take??? is it possible if i sue her??? what case?? she never meant to talked with me either. do i have a chance of seeing my daughter again or can we be together again?? i only care for my dughter,,, not anymore with my wife coz she have already this japanesse man. what cani do??? hope someone can help me.tnx!! :)

I'm not yet a lawyer, but here are my thoughts which I hope might help resolve your COMPLICATED PROBLEM:

1. Could you please specify a general area in the Philippines where your wife would be? This could help in identifying where Court processes (like summons) may be sent in case you sue your wife. Is your wife still staying in the Philippines?

2. How old is your daughter anyway? Is she still a minor or is she of sufficient age to act on her own? How long has it been?

3. Could you also please clarify the status of the relationship between you and your wife? Is the marriage between you and your wife still valid? Are you legally separated or separated in-fact only?

Yes, tts possible to sue your wife. I'm thinking of Habeas Corpus if you want custody, but certain blanks (facts and circumstances) still need to be filled.

A petition for custody of your daughter, or visitation rights at the very least, can also be filed.

If the facts are right, you could also sue your wife for adultery and when found guilty you could have sole custody of your daughter (this would take too long however).

You can see the epox link:

http://www.epox.nl/english/support/drivers.htm

under Driver downloads you will see Audio AC97 drivers.

Here are the other links to check:

Realtek Audio Driver (9x/ME/XP/2K)

http://www.epox.com/USA/article.asp?ID=104...upportlinks=YES

SiS Audio Driver (9x/ME/XP/2K)

SiS Audio Driver SiS961 (9x/ME/XP/2K)

:evil: B) got it. thanks!

civil

1. petition to annul your marriage with prayer for support and custody (or legal separation)

2. habeas corpus

criminal/leverage cases

1. adultery

2. bigamy if is she married the japanese here

administrative

1. file something with BOD to deport the japanese

2. go to the POEA/OWWA to hold wife's travel/work abroad

then request for hold departure order

Im not a lawyer too.

Before you do some legal actions. Do the 4-way test.

Just want to react to the previous post. Why hold her departure? The fact that you allowed her to work abroad like japan, means to me that you gambled either to win or lose. Now obviously, you lost. I believed she's the bread winner not just to your family but for her family. Can you give what the japanese can give her and her family? Play another game bro.

Need help on my situation:

I'm married to this girl but she had a relationship with another man and now she's pregnant with the other guy's baby. I was wondering if I can file for annullment and will the process be much faster now that she's committed adultery, how long will it take for the annullment and mga how much would it cost.

Hope you can help me.

thanks in advance.

Need help on my situation:

I'm married to this girl but she had a relationship with another man and now she's pregnant with the other guy's baby. I was wondering if I can file for annullment and will the process be much faster now that she's committed adultery, how long will it take for the annullment and mga how much would it cost.

Hope you can help me.

thanks in advance.

Ideally, it may only be a ground for legal separation (separation - bed and board but spouses cannot remarry). But our judicial system does not look kindly to this type of sexual infidelity and may symphatize with you. If you can avail of the services of a psychiatrist and/or a psychologist who can show that what your wife did, complemented with other circumstances constitute "psychological incapacity", your marriage may be annulled. Fees are largely dependent on your financial capacity and the professional standing of the your lawyer.

Mahirap kung contested. If you cannot prove that the child is the paramour's, then the court may determine the child to be yours, although it is not actually yours. DNA testing may come in handy.