• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

If someone filed for annulment on grounds of psychological incapacity, does that mean that the petitioner is not the one who's capacity or incapacity is in question? :unsure:

did i even word my inquiry correctly? :blush:

macy dear:

he/she (Petitioner) can say his/her spouse is incapacitated or he/she himself/herself is the incapacitated spouse.

It'll work either way.

ask ko lang po what if u met this guy and he told u ne he's single then nagkaroon kayo ng relasyon then later u found out n hes not single umabot sa point na na eskandalo yung girl....meron bang case na ganun????

As far as I'm concerned you will only have a cause of action if you suffered damages due to his misrepresentations. For bruised egos and broken hearts you cannot run to the courts.

60K lang? wow.. thats kinda cheap. my cousin kc filed for one and it caused him liked a 100K+. im not so familiar with the process actually. what are the grounds ba for filing an annulment?

ps.

thanks.

my gf's annulment cost her 70-80k. a year-long processing.

it always depend on the following:

a. the lawyer (the better or more seasoned, the more expensive)

b. the judge, prosecutor, etc. (lets not disregard the fact that some of them are "dirty"

c. the evidence to be adduced. like the psychiatrist, etc.

depende lang talaga sa budget or capacity to pay ng parties yan. and as for the cause of action, depende rin sa tindi ng ebidensya.

b. the judge, prosecutor, etc. (lets not disregard the fact that some of them are "dirty"

depende lang talaga sa budget or capacity to pay ng parties yan. and as for the cause of action, depende rin sa tindi ng ebidensya.

Agreed, as I mentioned, the simple ones will be generally less expensive, e.g. both parties "cooperate", the evidence is substantive and available etc.

There is always "degree of difficulty" to consider when assessing the costs.

thanks for the info. :)