Puerto Galera

cheapest to go to puerto galera is from monday to thursday.. pag friday to sunday addtl 50% na ang room rate nila...

this time makakapili ka and makakatawad ka... sample a/c room good for 4 pag february to march is 2,000 pag dating ng april may eh as high as 3,500 na yon... others advise to go there is october-december... kaya lang walang masyadong tao... di kagaya pag summer.... sasakit ang leeg mo...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off peak rates mga P800-P1000 lang ang room, good for

3 to 4 persons na yun, in some resorts kasya 6 people sa room.

Maganda ang panahon dito, medyo umuulan lang sa gabi (mga 2hrs.)

Di lahat ng establishments bukas, pero ok pa rin na pang

weekend getaway ang galera.

Ang sched. ng mga banka from batangas pier, medyo broken

pag weekends, 7am to 3pm ang byahe papuntang whitebeach

every hour ang alis, pag weekdays bihira ang byaheng whitebeach,

usually sa bayan (muelle) ang baba nyo tapos jeep or tricycle

nlang kayo pauntang whitebeach.

PM nyo ako kung need nyo pa ng additional info.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we went here last aug 25-27.. stayed at bangera inn. i highly recommend this place. we spent 1800 for 3days, 2 nights stay. the room is fairly spacious with meditteranean -inspired interior, with cable TV, phone, toilet and bath. by the way, the room's actually good for 6 people na. though 3 lang kmi nun. :D galera is ok kasi not so crowded since off-peak. yun nga lang kahit san ka pumuntang resto/carinderia super bagal talaga ng service. :(

we went here last aug 25-27.. stayed at bangera inn. i highly recommend this place. we spent 1800 for 3days, 2 nights stay. the room is fairly spacious with meditteranean -inspired interior, with cable TV, phone, toilet and bath. by the way, the room's actually good for 6 people na. though 3 lang kmi nun. :D galera is ok kasi not so crowded since off-peak. yun nga lang kahit san ka pumuntang resto/carinderia super bagal talaga ng service. :(

TRY NYO SA FOODTRIP SA GALERA!

WALA PANG 5 MINUTES LABAS NA FOOD NYO.....GUARANTEED!

RICE ALL YOU CAN PA!!! as low as 50pesos

....just sharing my 2 cents.....

off peak look for a place called white beach lodge, look for ate stella..

they have rooms for 2 to 6 people.. rates for 2 to 4 are 650 to 800 php w/ aircon cable and clean bathrooms

they aso have a new buildng that has this room that me and my friends normally take,

its good for 6 to 9 people tapos 1k max lang ang damage!!! w/ aircon cable and clean bathrooms din to...

sa food my suggestion is that you try that place called nikita its behind miko's bar dito masarap pag lunch!

pag diner sa peter's ang ok! tapos pag may chick ka na gusto medyo solohin punta kayo coco bar masarap

magcoffee dun tapos may mga fruit crepes sila na ang sarap!

party time!!!

who likes to parteeee raise your hand?!!!!

hehe sensha na... for drinks at a steady place cocos is a good place din may live band pa pag friday pati sat

but who goes to galera to drink steadily diba? so my best suggestion is that you go to hiyas bar!! probably the

best bar in puerto today!!! and still standing after how many storms!! hahaha (mad props to maxi!!!) cya yung

owner ng bar na to.. naging kaibigan ko na kasi lagi ako andun hehe he introduced me to everybody kaya

dami ko na alam sa galera....

henna/artwork/dreadlocks/permanent tatoo

there is this guy his name is john he did this polynesian tatoo on my left soldier.. he's the best artist there

shop nya hands of gold!

*if any MTC members have any questions Feel free to pm me any time :D

peace out!!!

ay onga pala may contact din ako sa shroomz dun hehe pm for details!!! haha

Edited by CyRiL_4
....just sharing my 2 cents.....

off peak look for a place called white beach lodge, look for ate stella..

they have rooms for 2 to 6 people.. rates for 2 to 4 are 650 to 800 php w/ aircon cable and clean bathrooms

they aso have a new buildng that has this room that me and my friends normally take,

its good for 6 to 9 people tapos 1k max lang ang damage!!! w/ aircon cable and clean bathrooms din to...

sa food my suggestion is that you try that place called nikita its behind miko's bar dito masarap pag lunch!

pag diner sa peter's ang ok! tapos pag may chick ka na gusto medyo solohin punta kayo coco bar masarap

magcoffee dun tapos may mga fruit crepes sila na ang sarap!

party time!!!

who likes to parteeee raise your hand?!!!!

hehe sensha na... for drinks at a steady place cocos is a good place din may live band pa pag friday pati sat

but who goes to galera to drink steadily diba? so my best suggestion is that you go to hiyas bar!! probably the

best bar in puerto today!!! and still standing after how many storms!! hahaha (mad props to maxi!!!) cya yung

owner ng bar na to.. naging kaibigan ko na kasi lagi ako andun hehe he introduced me to everybody kaya

dami ko na alam sa galera....

henna/artwork/dreadlocks/permanent tatoo

there is this guy his name is john he did this polynesian tatoo on my left soldier.. he's the best artist there

shop nya hands of gold!

*if any MTC members have any questions Feel free to pm me any time :D

peace out!!!

ay onga pala may contact din ako sa shroomz dun hehe pm for details!!! haha

dude papost naman ng contact number mo dun kay ate stella.. planning to go there this october.. off peak di ba?

FOODTRIP sa GALERA

Whitebeach, Puerto Galera

open 24 hours

RICE ALL YOU CAN...tapa, tocino, etc.......

Arrozcaldo, siopao, siomai, sandwiches......

Home of the original SURE BUSOG MEALS (less than P100 lang busog ka na!)

TRY NYO!!!!!

post-32033-1189950051.jpg

gwapo pa ng may ari.....

fafa material!!!!!

Edited by gyobags
Been so long since I've been to gallera. Buhay pa ba yung Arco Baleno restaurant sa White beach? Yung mey ari nun isang Italyano na criminal sa sarili nyang bansa, kaya dito sya tumago sa 'pinas. Sarap ng mga pasta!

you're talking about Claudio the Italian guy....

wala na yung restaurant nya, pina upa nya nlang

sa mga muslim yung place, ginawang mga tindahan

ng souvenires...

sayang nga yung restaurant nya...super sarap talaga ng pizza and

pasta nya

no official word yet from san miguel but i'm sure

may gimik sila sa whitebeach this october,

because business establishments there are anticipating

a large influx of tourits this coming sem break.

So its wise to reserve your room at least a week before you arrive. Otherwise you'd be lodging in a place several meters away from where the part at, or on a homestay.