Puerto Galera

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mitchiko0

next time na pupunta ako d2 magdadala ako ng partner ko para hindi foods ang napagbabalingan ko....

yeah mindoro sling until now hinahanap-hanap ko pa rin..thanks for my tourism classmate dahil lagi nya ako pinag mi-mix...

is it easy to go to white beach and look for a room/hotel... any info, rate, amenities, cleanliness, suggestion?!?

Hello Guys,

I was in greenhills last weekend and I saw xbox 360 games for 450-500 a piece sabi pirated daw yon. You can play this sa XBOX 360 console na upgraded daw. They are selling one for around 24 thousand with 5 games. Is this for real? Meron na nabang nakabili sa inyo ng ganitong console. Is it running well? Can it play original games? Feedback please.

Pagbaba mo pa lang ng boat, people will swarm you inviting you to stay at their hotel.

If you wanna go to puerto galera, White Beach is the best place to stay coz that's where all the fun is. Sabang is the red light district which is best suited for foreigners. For me Talipanan is the place to be for quiet and peaceful relaxation. Plus there's a semi-authentic italian resto located at the far end of talipanan beach. :cool:

Tend to disagree with you a bit here on the nature of Sabang...

While there are a couple of "bars" where there are girls working - the majority of restraunts and bars are normal bars that you can hang out in with your family.

One of the best is the Point Bar - happy hour every afternoon from 5-6 with 2 for 1 on cocktails and cheap drink prices all night. It is part of the El Galleon resort which is right next door.

The Big Apple, Captain Gregg's etc. are the same.

Can someone please suggest a good place to stay in White Beach? Preferably right in the middle of the action... with airconditioning, hot water, cable tv and excellent service...

If you want the best then go to MINDORIN Hotel - it's situated right smack in the center of the action (and it fronts the beach as well). I dunno how much it cost there cost I usually go to VM White Beach resort (also a beach front resort).

If you want the best then go to MINDORIN Hotel - it's situated right smack in the center of the action (and it fronts the beach as well). I dunno how much it cost there cost I usually go to VM White Beach resort (also a beach front resort).

Thanks for the tip!! Called them up and it's 2,300 a night... is it worth it?

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the tip!! Called them up and it's 2,300 a night... is it worth it?

Well, it's the best place to stay-in at white beach. If you're with a group of 4 eh di mas ok coz you get to share the pay. Most "hotels(?)/resorts" can accomodate up to 4 persons per room. Sometime pumapayag sila hanggang 6, depende na sa usapan ninyo with the staff.

Haven't tried stayin in Mindorin, but maybe if I am to stay there its gonna be when I'll be bringing someone to impress. Kung pangbarkarda lang then go to the cheaper ones.

• 2 weeks later...

dont go to this place when there is a typhoon!!!

medyo maalon...

yesterday MV Brian sunks in the middle of puerto gallera...

three members of MTC survived in this tragedy...

thanks God!!!

if the weather is bad dont risk your lives with the banca instead a bigger one like the fast craft...

be safe always!!!

dont go to this place when there is a typhoon!!!

medyo maalon...

yesterday MV Brian sunks in the middle of puerto gallera...

three members of MTC survived in this tragedy...

thanks God!!!

if the weather is bad dont risk your lives with the banca instead a bigger one like the fast craft...

be safe always!!!

Yup! Yun nga lang talaga ang nakakatakot pag papuntang Galera especially during the end of the typhoon season/pre xmas season - sobrang maalon.

• 3 weeks later...
if you were a straight guy dont wear white sando here lalo na sa gabi may dress code ata mga gay community dito lahat sila nka white sando hehe :D

hahaha! and dont go to the rock at the far end of the beach at night alone... u may get the shock of your life if you venture there alone! haha!

tama guys wag kayung pupunta ng dec. and also wag na kayung sasakay sa MV brian they asured the apssengers that their boat would be able to hold the waves also yung mga gamit ng naiwan sa bangka nila kinarne pa nila hindi na nila sinoli sa mga passehero.

ang sakyan nyo na lang is commandos 7 mas mababait pa ung mga crew

hahaha! and dont go to the rock at the far end of the beach at night alone... u may get the shock of your life if you venture there alone! haha!

hahahha baka marape pa kayo jan

tama guys wag kayung pupunta ng dec. and also wag na kayung sasakay sa MV brian they asured the apssengers that their boat would be able to hold the waves also yung mga gamit ng naiwan sa bangka nila kinarne pa nila hindi na nila sinoli sa mga passehero.

di ba pinakamalaki na yung brian kasi naman sinugod ang bagyo e

id rather go with MB natividad... dun kayo sumakay sa bangka ni mang Demy, captain of natividad. mas maingat mag sail ng banka. talagang iniiwasan niya yung mga turbulent spots kapag malakas ang alon.

ingat din sa pag inom. dami chicksilog nag kalat dun. and try to stay away dun sa bar na puro bakla ang waitress. hahaha! ma-flirt kayo ng di oras at baka maka sapak pa kayo! haha!

i agree!commmandos na nga lang sakyan nyo kc mababait ung mga crew nila unlike sa MV brian ang aangas ng mga crew kala mo kung cno ang jojologs nman!hahahaha

Spent from the 29th - until yesterday with a friend of mine there who has a house in Sabang. Many of my friends with families also spent their time there.

Went out for a day to White Beach - maybe a better beach and than Sabang but when it comes to restraunts and places to hang out Sabang definitely has more to do.

Also I saw some pricing mentioned for White Beach Hotels that was over P2,000.00 per night. This is equivalent or above what I paid in Sabang and I spend a lot of time there - There is a brand new resort called the Red Sun where every room has an ocean view and it is only P2000.00 per night.

• 3 weeks later...

im plannin' to bring mah girl for a 5D/4N out of town when i got back there, and im thinkin' about goin' to puerto.. anyone who could recommend a resort na respectful yung mga crews and that mah girl would love it?

prices? contact infos?

anotha' thing, would it be better if supercat sasakyan namin? or yung small boats na lang?

thanks, i'll appreciate any replies..

:mtc:

Edited by AutoPimp
  • 2 weeks later...

I was there during the accident. And nanakawan na rin kami don.

Take Commandos 5 instead. Their boats are newer, safer than MV Brian. Although they have lots of life jackets, the boats are prone to accidents kasi luma na masyado.

Kung gusto nyo un may pool, try Lan Sei Resort, it's located at the back part of White Beach, medyo malayo nga lang siya sa dagat pero maganda un place saka secured pa.

But if you're looking for a place nearby the shore (and the bars, of course! :lol:), go to Mindorinne Oriental. :)

Sa mga bar naman, go to Nico's. They serve the best Mindoro Sling, mababait ang mga crew at very affordable.

:)

Kame sa White Beach Nipa Hut nag-stay. Maganda dito kasi may parang inuman place pa sa taas. Bumili lang kami ng gin then dun kami sa taas uminom. Nice view pa and near sa beach front.

dude...me and my officemates (mixed male and female) are plannikng to go to galera this ear;y week of march. cgro mga max kami is 15 kami. magknao sa white beach nipa hut and pang ilan tao? may contact number ka nila? kasi nung pumunta kmi ng gf ko sa galera.. sa blue crystal beach resort kmi nag check in. mahal cya pero ok naman. 30 mins away cya from whitebeach via tricycle.. tapos un last ko na punta dun, sa VM white beach kami nag stay... so pare.. help lang po.. pls reply naman dyan abt the rates kung san kami makakatipid na ok naman. ang budget kc namin is P2000 for 3 days 2 nights e.. w/c includes the fare from manila to galera and vise versa. help naman po dyan peeps.