Puerto Galera

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ^arianne^

rates of coco beach :

$US 83 per person - 3days/2 nights (twin sharing basis)

inclusive of :

land transfer

boat transfer

breakfast buffet meal

amenities :

pool, function area, restaurant, indoor sports area, diving school/lessons

plus of course the nice ambiance and romantic setting.

nag mahal sila though. but it's worth it :)

Guest ^arianne^

just wanting to help. here's some of my contact in white beach

Manalo's lodge : 0917-6096072 look for mang felix

rate : P2,500 good up to 5 pax (not beach front but very near the restos)

White beach Resort : 09204186087 look for merlin (near beach front)

rate : P3,500 good up to 5 pax

Natividad's : 0917-4820505 look for julie

rate : P2,500 good for 4 pax

Note : They don't usually reserve, esp. if saturday ang schedule nyo, first-come, first-serve basis sila, on peak season such as now. Pag mon-friday, possible pang maka pag pa pencil booking :)

Hope this could help...happy vacation! :)

If you want to relax and have a quiet time... go to buri beach... :D

Wala siyang beach front though... you have to take a boat ride to get to the other beach fronts.... but the amenities of buri are the best.

Was there around Novemeber of last year... Costs around 4500 for a 3 day 2 night stay (complimentary continental breakfast included)

White beach Resort : 09204186087 look for merlin  (near beach front)

Note : They don't usually reserve, esp. if saturday ang schedule nyo, first-come, first-serve basis sila, on peak season such as now. Pag mon-friday, possible pang maka pag pa pencil booking :)

wow mukhang marami kang contacts sa mga resort ah, which is the best among the in terms of accomodation??

I just got back from puerto and I stayed at Cocobeach, it was great!

I have been to white beach and its a nice beach but the resorts there are not that nice.

I have also been to Sabang and that wasn't much better

So the place I enjoy the best is Coco beach, the best in puerto

On holidays, a trip to white beach is like a trip to Quiapo or Divisoria. Although the beach is very nice, those who want to relax will find the place too congested.

Sabang beach already shows signs of pollution, I hope it won't get worse. But the diving facilities are great.

Coco beach is a bit expensive. But it has its own beach front, and the place is clean.

ano ferry sakay para punta buri beach? nitelife okay ba sa buri beach?

Actually ala nga nite life doon eh hehehehe.... its mainly composed of 6 cottages (or 8), so kaunti lang kayo doon and there is no beach front.... well unless kakilala mo yung nasa ibang cottage hehe....

Buri beach is more like a getaway... relax from the hectic city life :)

The food is good there btw :D

White beach Resort : 09204186087 look for merlin  (near beach front)

These prices you're giving are all weekend rates. The rates costs 50% less during weekdays. White beach resort and Natividad's is owned by one person or I think they are relatives. Trust me guys, you can try to contact them first and haggle for a cheaper price. The 3,500 of white beach resort can be availed at 1,500. Malakas lang talaga sila kumickback pag summer. And they do reserve, basta kilala ka or pag magda-down ka sa account nila.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest REBEL_CHIC

just got back from puerto galera. i dunno why but we didn't enjoy galera. we're just disgusted. though i did enjoy the fun in white beach for a while, but the nightlife. my, its so boring! its really a s@%t when we try to enter a disco and they told us no girls allowed! and we find out that everywhere no girls allowed! damn, we ended up just eating and sleeping in galera. :thumbsdownsmiley: we stayed at sabang because they told us that nightlife is in sabang but its only a diving area that's why we even went to white beach for the beach, and take note they even charge more than a taxi here in manila just for a motorcycle ride from sabang to white beach its 400each. wheewww! its only 12km away. well the beach is ok, we did enjoy it for a while. but when it is already nighttime how i wish i got wings andi'll fly back to manila. :cry:

just got back from puerto galera. i dunno why but we didn't enjoy galera. we're just disgusted. though i did enjoy the fun in white beach for a while, but the nightlife. my, its so boring! its really a s@%t when we try to enter a disco and they told us no girls allowed! and we find out that everywhere no girls allowed! damn, we ended up just eating and sleeping in galera. :thumbsdownsmiley: we stayed at sabang because they told us that nightlife is in sabang but its only a diving area that's why we even went to white beach for the beach, and take note they even charge more than a taxi here in manila just for a motorcycle ride from sabang to white beach its 400each. wheewww! its only 12km away. well the beach is ok, we did enjoy it for a while. but when it is already nighttime how i wish i got wings andi'll fly back to manila. :cry:

sabang beach is for divers and foreigners alike... i'm a diver and i still opt to stay at white beach, presyong turista sa sabang fyi..

if you paid an arm and a leg for a trike ride of 400 a head. you should have just rented a small pump boat. it will only cost you 500 one way good for 6 passengers.

Guest REBEL_CHIC
sabang beach is for divers and foreigners alike... i'm a diver and i still opt to stay at white beach, presyong turista sa sabang fyi..

if you paid an arm and a leg for a trike ride of 400 a head. you should have just rented a small pump boat. it will only cost you 500 one way good for 6 passengers.

you say so... it's even cheaper to have a drinks and eat at hard rock cafe here in manila than in sabang. all food are very expensive. the price is considered fine dining here at manila already.

I agree with you. Galera is considered to be poor mans boracay... no offense to the galera peeps. Its just the usual feedback that i get from my friends. Havnt been ther though....sana i could prove myself wrong.

because locals of puerto galera mixes with tourists. because the beachfront is for free..