Puerto Galera

Sir gyobags by end of jan or first week ng feb madami na kaya tao? We are planning to go there gusto kasi namin medyo madami na yung tao para ok naman ang crowd all boys kasi kami kaya don na lang kami mag sight seeing.hehehehe

bro,

medyo konti pa ang tao during those dates, pero kung weekend kayo pupunta baka

ok na rin ang volume ng crowd.

sir gyobags one of this day punta ako dyan...

bubulagain na lang kita...

discount ko ha... hehe!!!

bro,

antayin ko kayo!

di lang discount.... sagot ko pa ang pakaplog (pandesal, kape & itlog) nyo! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by gyobags
BRO,

GO TO WHITEBEACH,

STAY AT V.M. RESORT (1K PER NIGHT) - BIG ROOMS

FOR FOOD... PREPARE TO SHELL OUT ABOUT 150 PER MEAL PER PERSON AVERAGE ON THE VARIOUS RESTAURANTS ON WHITEBEACH

DROP BY FOODTRIP (GOOD SIMPLE FOOD, RICE ALL YOU CAN PA!)

SEE YA!

bro ganto pa din ba rate dito sa V.M.? may website ka ba nila? PM kita bro.

thanks sa info man.

:mtc:

pasilip lang. :) would be at galera with my wife this coming week. any place to stay at whit beach that you guys could recommend?

better pa kaya kung magpapareserve kami or pagdating na lang jan saka kukuha ng room? havent been there pa kse ng hindi summer.

thanks y'all

:mtc:

bro,

nag reply na ko sa pm mo...

San ba maganda mag stay sa 2nd wk of Feb kami punta gallera...

off peak pa rin ba yun? san ba makakatipid....

name and rate pls or contact number dun..... kindly PM me...

bro,

try nyo mag stay sa VM Resort, mga 1k - 1.5k siguro rates sa feb.

hanapin nyo lang si millet.

mark

Edited by gyobags
mga dude,

try nyo sa VM resort, ok dun! kung gus2 nyo contact person, pm nyo na lng ako.

dude gyobags,

miz ko na foodtrip sa galera :cool: sana makabalik ako ngaun holy week jan!

marami ksi events jan sa galera kpag holywik,

meron kya sponsor ulit ngaun ang smb ng wet n wild? :evil:

bro,

for sure merong wet t-shirt contest ang SMB, every year basta holy week nandito sila sa galera.

kung wala sila this year tayo nalang ang mag pacontest dito :thumbsupsmiley:

Antayin ko kayo bro!!!

I love Puerto Galera! I've only been there once but had the luck to land a Tarawa Beach Resort near White Beach. I'm headed back in February. It was off peak and we got a beach cottage 30 meters from the water for P1500 per night. Air Con with bath and CR. I'm an older guy and I've been fortunate enough to have enjoyed the "high activity" luxury beach hotel scene in prime location all over the world. I don't crave that. So if that's what you are looking for Tarawa Beach is not for you. By the high rise hotel, parasailing, boogie bar standard, Tarawa Beach is pretty "rustic" But I can tell you that there are not many places remaining in the world where you can have this type of beach experience....and I'm convinced most of them are in the Philippines!!!

Tarawa was quite, beautiful and cheap for the experience. They also had a "new" wing...a 4 story hotel but I did not see the rooms. These rooms of course were cheaper but I really liked the beach front location of the cottages. Everything was clean, well maintained and in good operating order. The Nipi huts on the beach made for a refuge among the palm trees from the sun. I spent hours with a cold drink and some trash fiction listening to the water and staring at nothing!!! There was a nice little restaurant and mini mart on the premises. If we got a yen for the nightlife of White Beach, it was just around the headland, or a short tricycle ride away. Even at the risk of overexposure, this beach experience I have to share.

Because such wonderful experiences are so rare, it seems prudent to take advantage of it soon. It will not remain this way long I am sure. But as long as it is there, I plan to enjoy it.

http://www.tamarawbeachresort.com/index.html