BIGGER AND BETTER FOODTRIP sa GALERA!!!

Reduced: 32% of original size [ 1600 x 1200 ] - Click to view full image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

SEE YOU IN GALERA!!! mtcsmiley.gif mtcsmiley.gif mtcsmiley.gif

Yan ba yun foodtrip galera? nakow kumain kame jan wen ive visited galera last year sometime in june... if my memory serves me right kaw ba yun @sir gyobags yun semi kalbo lalake dun?

bro,

avoid going to whitebeach on may 1 (labor day) and the weekend after that date,

the number of peole that usually come on those dates are comparable to the number of crowd

that will come to whitebeach during the holy week. We're talking about thousands here...

see you on the beach... :thumbsupsmiley:

True. I have been to Puerto Galera on Holy Week, parang Divisoria.

post-32033-1203080352.jpg

bro daboy,

cge hanapan kita...

pero kung wala, pakaplog nlang offer ko (pandesal, kape at itlog)

bro Ong...,

yup ako yung semi k@lbs sa foodtrip... :thumbsupsmiley:

astig ka tlga dude gyobags! ganda ng concept ng dining area mo ahh! jetski pa!

suggestion lng, mas maganda kung may nakasakay na naka-2 piece na chick sa jetski

habang kumakain kmi sa foodtrip? wat do u think? :evil:

see u there dude!

Sir Gyobags,

Is the week after Holy Week still peak season? Will it be crowded and difficult to find good accomodations? Will have to go to your restaurant and try it out when I am there the last week of March. Thanks for any information you may have.

bro,

medyo crowded pa rin ang week after holy week pero not as much na, im sure makakakuha kayo agad ng room pag nagpunta

kayo after holyweek, pm mo ako if gusto mo mag pa assist mag book ng room.

bro jerzz,

mga old jetskis yan na ginawa kong tables para sa mga customers ng Foodtrip :thumbsupsmiley:

bro daboy,

hanapan kita ng naka 2 pc na pwedeng magsayaw sa ibabaw ng jetski habang nag fo-foodtrip ka :D

kitakits!!!

Edited by gyobags

Bro gyobags, as much as I wanted to avoid the holy week rush at Puerto, sad to say yun lang ang mahabang time off ko from work and just like last year, I went there with a gf on Wednesday of the holy week. Mahal na talaga pag holy week, puro P3,500/night ang prices, fortunately I was able to make pakiusap to Ate Felina of Felina Guest House (not on beach front nga lang but nice) and she gave me a room for P3,500 for two nights na yun, Wed and Thursday night, then coz me dala ako tent (paniguro) nagtent nalang kame ng gf ko on the Friday night then went home na ng Saturday afternoon. The tent wasn't bad at all considering you almost dont wanna sleep when you're in puerto.

Bro can you please ask around on where we could get cheaper accomodations there? For 2 persons lang, and how about the tent area? How much kaya if I rent a tent or bring my own? For holy week sched ha. Tnx bro.

Bro gyobags, as much as I wanted to avoid the holy week rush at Puerto, sad to say yun lang ang mahabang time off ko from work and just like last year, I went there with a gf on Wednesday of the holy week. Mahal na talaga pag holy week, puro P3,500/night ang prices, fortunately I was able to make pakiusap to Ate Felina of Felina Guest House (not on beach front nga lang but nice) and she gave me a room for P3,500 for two nights na yun, Wed and Thursday night, then coz me dala ako tent (paniguro) nagtent nalang kame ng gf ko on the Friday night then went home na ng Saturday afternoon. The tent wasn't bad at all considering you almost dont wanna sleep when you're in puerto.

Bro can you please ask around on where we could get cheaper accomodations there? For 2 persons lang, and how about the tent area? How much kaya if I rent a tent or bring my own? For holy week sched ha. Tnx bro.

i'll try to look around bro, i'll pm you next week

Hi guys and gals

just wanna share...

Me and my girlfriend were actually planning to go out of town.. and one of the places we considered is puerto galera.. simply because of the nightlife along the beach lines... and of course ayoko naman pumunta dun na hindi ko alam ang budget coz the last time i went there was last feb of 2007 pa... so basically d ko na lam un updated rates nila...we were like planning to stay for 4D 3N and would prefer na one lang ang kama... pls take note that sabi ko pupunta ako a week before the holy week to somehow avoid too much congestion and over pricing.

So here are the rates:

white beach guest house

Php 2000/nyt

2 double beds

private toilet and bath

aircon

cable tv

veranda

outside ref

2 mins walk to the beach

White beach Hotel

Php 2500/nyt

2 double beds

private toilet and bath

aircon

cable tv

Villadelcar Resort

Php 1500/nyt

1 double bed

private toilet and bath

aircon

cable tv

2 mins exercise walk to the beach

*+1k for room w/ private ref

*Needs a 50% downpayment by depositing it sa bank account nila

Travellers

Php 1500/nyt (weekends)

Php 1200/nyt (weekdays)

1 double bed

private toilet and bath

aircon

cable tv

*Needs a 50% downpayment by depositing it sa bank account nila

So far e2 palang un mga nag reply sakin

If you guys need the mobile number of these resorts...just pm me

pero hindi na ako sa puerto galera pupunta kasi mga 10k lang and idadagdag ko, puerto princessa na ako.

Edited by the GURU