Puerto Galera

bin to wyt beach last 2 wiks ago...

my contact kmi dun...

for an aircond rum with 2 big beds, it cost us 5k/nyt. kc mhal tlga rate nla dat tym kc wikend tpos my SMART event pa.

kasya nga pla ang 8 ppol, dey'l provide beddings kng mgrerequest ka...

accomodating mga tao since kilala n rin nmin ung manager tska ung mga tao dun.

mganda pa ung place kc my space k tlga, kht mginuman keo s lbas ng rum nyo. my duyan and everythng pa.

den for d 2nd nyt, we only payed 3k...

pwede mo pang pakiuspan to extend 4 a couple of hours lalo na kng ngiintay p keo ng ro-ro...

d resort is HSL, datz near coco grove b un... datz better known as Korean Resort.

pm me for d contact. or just go straight to d place wen u get der.

Was there this weekend to join my client's summer activity.

They stayed at Villa Lota Motagna while i stayed at White Beach Resort 2.

Deym, the room rate for a saturday is still 3K. :blink:

1 queen size and 1 single bed in 1 room. towels were not provided.

but summer weekends in puerto is still a blast! :lol: :cool:

you don't need reservations when you get to galera

just hop on a bus (or if coming from alabang there are shuttles there for around 100 IIRC, they're faster because they go straight to the pier via star toll) to batangas and get on boat to galera

once there just wander around and talk to the locals and remember to haggle haggle haggle

got an aircon room for 2000/night on a labor day weekend doing this.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoaa! Just arrive today from Puerto Galera... not that amazin as compare to Boracay and Pagupud. As usual napagtripan ko lang din ule noon malasing ako ng friday night at malate... ayun bigla sakay ng bus on the way to Batangas Pier.. as usual sa biyahe na ako nahimasmasan ng kalasingan... kaya o turning back.

If you plan going their try Commandos lines... strict sila sa loading capacity...medyo mataas lang ng konti ang price yet comfortable k naman sa biyahe as compared to other boat na sobra siksikan... at kahit hindi mapuno ok lang sa kanila..kaya yun di sinakyan namin pabalik.

we decided to go to White Beach... sobra boring kasi sa Tamaraw..kokonti tao at ang tahi-tahimik compared to White Beach! dami tao at dami chicks...

room rate is a bit fine na ranging from 2K to 3K for an overnyt stay completely furnish with cable tv, aircon, fan and kitchen and a big bed...

badtrip lang sobra dami talaga bakla sa Puerto Gaylera... kahit saan bar kame uminom duon may nakatambay na bakla... but dont loose hope dami pa din chicks and hotties duon.... usually students from manila... we happen to meet up some girls... kaya lang ayaw maglasing akaya ayun... ka-jammin na lang namin sa snorkeling, banana boat and flyfish...asteeg u must try it...lalo na pag di marunong lumangoy yun chick na kasama nyo.... ahehhe

Foods are ok pero may kamahalan lang ng konti... hindi kasi maganda ambiance nun mga dikit dikit na maliit na kainan eh.. as compare sa maayos at magagandang resto na napuntahan ko sa bora at pagupud. Galera needs some restructuring ng seafront nila... masyado madumi buhangin..dami nagkalat na plastic, upos ng yosi, plastics at mga bote beer at softdrinks.

Worse mukha ningas kugon lang ang pagbabawal na gawing daungan ng mga malalaking boat yun seafront nila eh kaya ayun di ka makapagswimming ng maayos.... mas maganda sana kung magdesignate ng docking area.

anyway... pambawi nman yun mga sexy babes na nakatwo-pieces na nakita namin..ahihihi all sizes at shapes.. ahihihi

Try nyo magpa henna... dapat yun komic relief yun dating.... like me instead na tribal, nagpahenna ako ng butete..as in bloat fish... effective way to hook up with girls... eh medyo malaki tiyan ko... kakainum... sa tiyan ko pinalagay yun bundat na butete ayun.... lahat ng makasalubong naming chicks tumatawa at ngumingiti...ahehehe

kaya ayun nakakalambot ng tuhod.. nyahaha!

Was there last May 19 -20. Stayed at Villa Montagna, room rate is 2500 good for 6 people but I guess we just have a discount because the owner is working in our company :thumbsupsmiley:

The room is quite nice and the place is quite because it a little bit far from the beach front. The villa is newly constructed I guess. Or you can stay on their two nipa huts for those who wants a very native experience, room rates also applies....

• 2 weeks later...

For those looking for a great cozy, affordable yet classic place to stay in White Beach, Puerto Galera , this is the best place for you

BANGERA INN- manila lines 02-822-1192/821-2119/776-3733 loc 100 , mobile 09267064051 email bangerainn@yahoo.com

Just stayed there for 3days and 2 nights w/ my cousins and friends (for the pixs please check my post in shutterbugs thread). Were all 8 (6girls & 2 guys) and occupied 2 rooms, all with A/C, TV, 2 big beds, big bathroom with Hot & cold water all for P7,500 (seperate ang boys sa girls)

To save on food we decided to do our own marketing here in manila for the light stuffs and there for the fresh stuffs. We cooked in the hotel (additional 500 for 3 days).

For the hotel and food we contributed 1,400 each excluding transpo.

Had banana boat (100 per head) and

beach hopping (150 per head for the group of 14, one grp from the hotel joined us)

Warning lang, if you going there (PG) and you wana get there fast .. use SuperCat..its bigger and a little bit more pricey. We been regretting being on a ferry going there coz we waited for almost 1.5 hours bcoz were not informed that the ferry was waiting for more people to board and fill up the chairs..if we only knew, we just board the SuperCat instead.

First time to be in galera, my GF and I stayed in Coco beach, it was nice though; accomodation, the place and the staff pero others said that there are other places in galera that are nicer than what we had. Can anyone suggest before we go back to the states? I will appreciate it! thanks!

there's a resort in Boquete in Puerto Galera named Sandbar...if you want to unwind, relax and feel the serenity of the calm water, this is the place, plus they have a lot of windsurfing stuff that you can rent...i was there this morning till afternoon...

hi guys! My boyfriend and I decided to have a trip to Puerto Galera. I know how to get there but I don't know the rates. I we bring our car until the Batangas Pier, how much will it cost us to take a ferry from Batangas Pier to Puerto Galera and what is the schedule of the ferry? Do you know some cheap rooms available there and place to eat which is inexpensive. Pls help me coz we have a tight budget...Thanks!!!! :D

the cheapest wud in TALIPANA! u cud get rooms der 4 only 350 bucks yun nga lang wala aircon but its just near d beach or rather infront, food will be no problem as der r a lot of carinderias nearby, in the morning you can buy fresh catch from fishermen @ the shoreline, den have it cooked the way u want @ the eateries nearby, just tell the tricycle driver to bring u 2 Talipanan wen u reach Puerto.

for off peak.. meron dun mga 800-1k a nyt. pagbaba nyo nman sa white beach dami na nagaantay pra magalok. mganda mga early AM (930am latest) pra pwede sagad sagad tlga. mejo kapagod lang pumili sa sobrang dami. pag ang arrival from mon-thurs dun sigurado mura... friday mejo mejo.. saturdays tlga sila nagtataas ng rates.. gud luck!