• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Puerto Galera

Guest REBEL_CHIC
sabang beach is for divers and foreigners alike... i'm a diver and i still opt to stay at white beach, presyong turista sa sabang fyi..

if you paid an arm and a leg for a trike ride of 400 a head. you should have just rented a small pump boat. it will only cost you 500 one way good for 6 passengers.

you say so... it's even cheaper to have a drinks and eat at hard rock cafe here in manila than in sabang. all food are very expensive. the price is considered fine dining here at manila already.

I agree with you. Galera is considered to be poor mans boracay... no offense to the galera peeps. Its just the usual feedback that i get from my friends. Havnt been ther though....sana i could prove myself wrong.

because locals of puerto galera mixes with tourists. because the beachfront is for free..

sabang beach is for divers and foreigners alike... i'm a diver and i still opt to stay at white beach, presyong turista sa sabang fyi..

if you paid an arm and a leg for a trike ride of 400 a head. you should have just rented a small pump boat. it will only cost you 500 one way good for 6 passengers.

Expect things to be expensive in Sabang beach because:

1) They bought their supplies from other parts of the country like Batangas & Manila.

2) It is a established tourist spot, well known among Europeans because a lot of business owners are Europeans with good connections with travel agencies in Europe.

3) Europeans normally stay 2 to 3 weeks at a time. So expect everything to be "presyong turista".

• 2 weeks later...