What's The Last Book You've Read?

I'm currently reading "Alchemy and Academe", edited by Anne McAffrey.

It is a collection of short stories concerning fantasy stories and it is quite an eclectic collection so far.

As can be expected on a collection edited by Anne McAffrey.

Previous to this, I finished "Death of the Dragon" by Ed Greenwood. It is an AD&D novel set in the Forgotten Realms.

My fave setting for Fantasy stories.

I am currently reading Milan Kundera's The Unbearable Lightness of Being. I'm almost done with it and can i just tell you I am sooo enthralled by it. I am absolutelt positive I am SABINA :lol:

Next in line is Legends of the Fall :lol:

Just finished "Alchemy and Academe", edited by Anne McCaffrey.

Am now startin on "The General, Book 1:The Forge", written by SM Stirling and David Drake.

Who, IMHO, are two of the best sci-fi war writers.

I have the entire General Series by SM Stirling and David Drake. I've even bought the spinoffs such as The Chosen, The Tyrant and The Reformer.

If you haven't given it a try yet, Fahfrd, I do suggest you read the Belisarius series by David Drake and Eric Flint. They're even better than the General series. They taken everything great about Raj's character and brought it to greater heights through Belisarius. :)

Oh yeah, just finished reading Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code. Wow! The series really rocks.

I have the entire General Series by SM Stirling and David Drake. I've even bought the spinoffs such as The Chosen, The Tyrant and The Reformer.

If you haven't given it a try yet, Fahfrd, I do suggest you read the Belisarius series by David Drake and Eric Flint. They're even better than the General series. They taken everything great about Raj's character and brought it to greater heights through Belisarius. :)

Oh yeah, just finished reading Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code. Wow! The series really rocks.

Thanks, Thony.

Yes, the book is turning out to be quite good.

Kinda reminds me of the Myles Vorkosigan series.

Have you tried reading that series.

That is also a good one.

And since you enjoyed Raj, you will probably like Myles.

Thanks, Thony.

Yes, the book is turning out to be quite good.

Kinda reminds me of the Myles Vorkosigan series.

Have you tried reading that series.

That is also a good one.

And since you enjoyed Raj, you will probably like Myles.

Hehehe, so I have a fellow Bujold fan in MTC :) With all the Baen books that we've been reading between us and I'm sure there are other people who read our type of sci-fi and fantasy, why don't you start a thread where we can have discussions. :)

Hehehe, so I have a fellow Bujold fan in MTC :) With all the Baen books that we've been reading between us and I'm sure there are other people who read our type of sci-fi and fantasy, why don't you start a thread where we can have discussions. :)

Hahaha!

Well, that's an idea.

Let's see who else posts in this thread and we'll go from there. :)

Hehehe....